Sarah's Mountain
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Auntie Chastity

Early the next morning, Sarah got another call about the ad. The kid didn't seem quite as polite as Wendell but she thought he warranted checking out anyhow. She asked him to come up to the house in an hour and talk about some work she wanted done. After he hung up, she had to think for a while to come up with some kind of a job for him. She decided she'd have him dig a trench to pour a concrete foundation for an addition to the cabin. It would just be busy work but it'd be good for at least four or five hours.

She got into her 'get-up' and waited for him to arrive. He was half an hour late and that didn't bode well for his character. The monitor beeped and showed a tall, rangy, red-headed kid sauntering up the drive in no apparent rush. He knocked on the screen door and stepped off the stoop to wait.

"Are you Derek?" the old-looking woman asked.

"I'm Derek. Are you Sarah?"

"I am. I got some digging needs to be done at my niece's cabin over the top of the mountain. We're gonna add a room so we need to pour a foundation. Are you up for doing that?"

"Ah reckon. How much you payin'?"

"Ten an hour."

"That ain't much but I'll take it, jobs bein' scarce n' all. Where's the tools?"

"In the shed on the side of the house. Don't pay no mind 'bout my niece. She's a little strange but she harmless."

"If she don't bother me, Ah won't bother her." He turned and walked around to the side of the house for the tools. There was a surliness about him she didn't like. She'd see how he dealt with 'Mona'. Before she headed for the cabin, she tucked a twenty between her boobs in case he didn't pan out.

She needn't have hurried to get to the cabin since he took his own sweet time to get there. She'd already laid out some rocks to mark where she wanted him to dig before he finally came over the top of the hill. She stood by the cabin door smiling as he approached.

"Morning! Are you here to dig the footing?"

He dropped the shovel and pick-ax on the ground and looked pointedly at the display of cleavage. "I reckon, but I can see something else I'd rather dig in to." The smirk on his face did nothing for his looks. "How come you're dressed like that? Are you lookin' to get fucked?" He reached down and grabbed his crotch to emphasize the question.

'OK, ' she thought to herself, 'This shithead's not going to work out at all.' She leaned down and picked up the shovel and said, "Are you lookin' to lose your manhood so early in life?"

"Hey cunt! If you ain't trollin' fer cock, you shouldn't be advertisin' yerself like a whore. I'm just sayin' I'd be happy to slip ya eight inches if yer a good little girl."

Sarah reached between her boobs and extracted the folded twenty-dollar bill and tossed it on the ground in front of him. "That's for you time, you little prick! Suppose you just trot your skinny ass back down that mountain."

If he was thinking about doing anything rough, the look on her face and the shovel in her hands were enough to give him pause. He stood glaring at her for a few seconds and said, "Well, fuck you and the old witch! Ah don't need this piss-ant job!" He scooped up the twenty and headed down the hill, turning once to give her the finger. She watched him until he was out of sight.

'Oh well, can't win 'em all, ' she mused, 'I guess I need to be a little more discriminating. Maybe I'll just give Wendell exclusive rights to this body for a while. I suppose I'd better call Johnny and ask him to take down that ad.'

So her encounter with the creep shouldn't be a total loss, she decided she'd find some way to incorporate it into one of her stories.


Inside the cabin, she sat at the computer and e-mailed her young paramour. The next day would be Friday so she typed '369M' and clicked 'send'. Back at the main house, she called Wendell's house to ask him if he wanted more work. That'd be extra insurance to make sure he came.

A man answered the phone. "Hello."

"Hello, this is Sarah Cannon. May I speak to Wendell?"

"Sorry, but Wendell's cuttin' weeds for the neighbor lady. Can I help you with anything?"

"Uh, no, thanks. Are you Wendell's father?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm Ethan Chaffin. Can I take a message and have him call you back?"

"I'd appreciate that Mr. Chaffin. Wendell did some work for me yesterday and I've got another job lined up for him. You should be proud of that boy. He's very polite and he does good work."

"Well, I am real proud of him Ms. Cannon. I been out of work for a few months now and he's been pretty much carryin' the load. Anything you can throw our way by way of work is surely appreciated. I'll have him call as soon as he comes in. Does he have your number?"

"He has it. Thanks Mr. Chaffin. Bye, now."

Sarah could tell from her short conversation with Mr. Chaffin that Wendell had been brought up well. It was unfortunate that a boy that age should be carrying such a financial burden and wondered how it would impact his hopes for college. She'd have to find out more about it when she got the chance. That was definitely something she could help with but she had the impression Ethan Chaffin was a proud man and donations to a college fund would have to be handled with the utmost diplomacy.

She checked her e-mail later that morning and saw a response from Wendell. Short and sweet, it said only: YW.

She spent the rest of the day taking care of business: She spoke with Millie about disbursal of funds from the foundation and deciding they'd need to be more aggressive because they were still earning nearly as much as they were giving away. It's not hard to give money away but it's very hard to do it responsibly. The rest of the afternoon was spent working on the story that featured a Wendell-type as the main character.


Next morning she called him at home before he left. In her Aunt Sarah persona, she instructed him to just go directly to the cabin because she wasn't feeling so hot and anyhow, the tools were already there waiting for him. She'd give Mona the money to pay him.

Since seducing him was no longer the issue and remembering the shithead's rude but accurate comments about looking like a whore, she opted to dress in something a bit less slutty. She'd decided today's lesson would be on the art of undressing a woman so she put on sexy underwear, khaki shorts and a nice top that hinted at her feminine attributes but still implied a little modesty, although that might be a little like closing the barn door after the horses were out.

As she paced around the cabin waiting, she couldn't recall ever being so excited and anxious about waiting for a young lover. By the time she saw him walking up the path, the crotch of her panties was already damp.

She met him at the door with a big grin on her face. "Hey, Sweetie-pie! I've been twitchy all morning thinking about making love to you. Are you ready?"

"I sure am, Mona but aren't you going to show me what to do for your Aunt Sarah? I mean I can't just spend all day doing, well, you know."

"I've got it all planed. First we screw each other's socks off and then you work while I go over to Aunt Sarah's to help her with cleanin' and make us up some lunch. How's that?"

Wendell grinned broadly and reached for the buttons on her top.

"Hang on there, Lover-boy," she laughed. "I'm gonna show you some things about how to get a woman so hot she'll be ready to eat you alive by the time you get her panties off."

By mid-morning, they'd worn each other to a frazzle. Wendell needed a short nap before he was ready to go out and start digging the trench for the footing. She showed him where the room would be added on and suggested he lay it out the best he could. Watching him cut stakes and pound them into the ground to mark off the dimensions, she decided to have him actually build the room. That'd take probably the whole summer and she wouldn't need to tax her brain to come up with jobs for him.

He picked up the shovel to start digging but stopped and thought about something for a bit. He walked over to where she was sitting on the stoop and said, "Mona, I don't want to mess up the time we spend together but your Aunt Sarah really needs a man who knows all about building to do this job."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.