The Prize

by NymphWriter

Copyright© 2012 by NymphWriter

Fiction Sex Story: Cyndi attends an adult toy party where she wins the grand prize. Will her winnings help save her marriage to Lee before it's too late?

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Sex Toys   .

Lee and I have been married about ten years, and even though we still enjoy sex, the frequency has been way down from where it was. I knew he wasn't cheating on me, as he's just too good of a man, and I would never consider doing that to him, but I missed the days when we'd have sex for no reason other than because we could. We both grew up in strict religious homes where sex was only for the purpose of procreation, but in the early days of our marriage, we found it enjoyable, even if it was, as some would call it, pretty vanilla. We were both virgins on the day we married, and had never engaged in any kinky sexual practices or activities like watching porn or using sex toys. The closest we ever had was the occasional love scene in a movie, which we'd often blush and turn away from.

We had even cut back on how much we talked and I felt like we were drifting apart. I love Lee with all my heart and I didn't want our marriage to end because we had stopped communicating. Sue, a good friend of mine from work invited me to one of those "adult" parties where they sell sex toys, lingerie, and other erotic items after I shared with her in a moment of frustration, how things between Lee and I were deteriorating, especially sexually. After some coaxing, I went to see what all the fuss was, though I nearly backed out as the thought of discussing sex in such a public forum was just against everything I had been taught. Sue assured me that it was a safe form and "what happened at the party, stayed at the party." I was the only "newbie" there, as everyone else, including my friend, were regular clients.

When we arrived, I was given a ticket for a door prize that I had to write my name on, and a catalogue. I was shocked as I flipped through the pages at the different types of toys and negligées I saw. There were even things for the guys to wear, though many left NOTHING to the imagination. Our "hostess" was Kelly, a lady I only casually knew, and not someone I thought was into this kind of kinky stuff. She had always struck me as someone like me, sexually conservative and not adventurous. Yet, after a couple of glasses of wine, I learned that I was the only one not into this. Our sales lady was Kimber, a bubbly, full-figured, redhead who demonstrated her oral skills with one of the ten-inch dildos. I couldn't believe she wasn't choking on the dildo nor could I believe any human being could do such a thing. I always thought the term "deep throat" was something out of Watergate, not a sexual act. The purpose of this demonstration was to sell a numbing agent that a woman could use to ease her gag reflex and thus give her man the blowjob of his life. I had never given Lee a blowjob before, and he had never asked me. For us, foreplay was just the use of our hands, and kissing never went below my waistline.

I guess there were about twenty women including me, and I listened to the different women share stories about what worked and what didn't work for them and why. I began to think that maybe this was what Lee and I needed to bring back the spice to our love life, but I still wasn't sure. A couple of times I was asked to share, but Sue would intervene on my behalf and share one of her stories. I couldn't believe what the women were sharing with me was true, but Sue assured me, they were. Kimber did her sales pitch, presenting different toys, lotions, oils, and clothes that were available for purchase. She demonstrated what she could, by rubbing a bit of the lotions or oils on our skin, turning on the vibrators so we could see and feel how they worked, and much more. Then she grabbed the bowl and said, "Okay ladies, time to pick some winners!"

Kimber had five different prizes: a bottle of warming oil, a bottle of massage lotion, some scented candles, a $50 gift card, and the grand prize of deluxe vibrator set with a bullet, a slender vibe for anal, and a full size eight-inch vibe that looked a lot like Lee's cock. Now, everyone except me was excited for the big prize, whereas I was hoping to win the candles or maybe the gift card. The warming oil went to the woman who shared about a swing that she and her husband loved to use, especially because it took the stress off her body and allowed him to fuck her in ways they couldn't do before. The massage lotion went to the woman who shared about using a strap-on with her girlfriend. I had never knowingly met a lesbian before and I found she was for the most part, a charming lady and not the demon I had been raised to believe all homosexuals were. My friend won the candles, and said if I didn't win anything, she would share them with me. The gift card went to a woman who said she would book the next party in a month and that we were all invited.

"Okay ladies, the grand prize goes to..." she reached into the bowl and dug around, then slowly pulled her hand out and said, "Cyndi!"

Everyone looked around the room, as I sat there stunned and embarrassed. Sue squealed and said, "Cyndi! You won the grand prize!!!"

I slowly raised my hand and I felt the glare of the ladies in the room. Kimber bounced (yes, I swear she bounced) to me and said, "Congratulations! The reason the others are so upset is because these are valued at over $200, are the newest in our collection, and won't be available to purchase for another month. So, you get to try them out and next month at the next party, we want a full report on how good they are. If you do that, I'll give away another full set as well as one of each so four more ladies will get to experience these."

"Wait, I've got to use these and then come back and tell you all about them?"

"Of course," said Kimber. "That's the rule! Misty'll share about the lotion, Becky'll share about the oil, Sue'll share about the candles, and Cassie'll tell us about what she bought and how she used it with her lover."

"It's okay Cyndi," said Sue. "Remember what I told you before, what happens at these parties, stays at these parties. Besides, our men or women benefit from these."

The word 'women' threw me until I remembered not all the ladies were straight. Now, I felt bad that not only had I won the most expensive prize here, but that the hostess wouldn't get credit for my prize. Even though I knew couldn't afford to spend $200, I knew I would have to order something. I flipped though the catalogue until I found a nice pair of satin boxers for Lee and a matching baby-doll nighty with matching panty set for me that wasn't too expensive. As Kimber was taking my order, I quietly asked her, "How do I use these ... things?"

Kimber started to laugh, then stopped and said, "Oh god, you're serious."

I nodded and said, "Maybe you should give these to someone else."

"Absolutely not! Come with me."

Kimber grabbed my hand led me into Kelly's bedroom. There in the safety, and privacy of Kelly's bedroom, I shared with Kimber that not only had I never used these things, but that I had never given Lee a blowjob and was curious if she could share with me, a few pointers about it and how to do the deep throat thing she demonstrated to us earlier. Kimber explained how I could use a banana to practice on, explaining some of the techniques she used on her boyfriends in the past and how much they enjoyed them. She told me it was something that would take practice and time, and to not be surprised if I gag for my first few tries.

Then Kimber had me lie back on Kelly's bed, and pushed my skirt above my waist and through my panties gave me a private explanation and minor demo of my new toys. At first, I was so shocked that this woman was touching me with these toys, until she shared that she was single, and bisexual. I was more than a little embarrassed that I had to ask her what bisexual meant, and even more so when she did. Kimber put the different vibes on my clit and I couldn't believe how amazing the sensation was, or how close I came to having an orgasm with just the short demonstration. Kimber commented on how wet my panties got, and how fast it happened. I reached down and felt the moisture, and was more than a bit surprised at how wet they felt. Kimber also shared about how she's used the eight-inch both vaginally and anally and found it, "mind-blowingly erotic." Her words, not mine. I said that I had never had anything in my anus, aside from those foul and nasty procedures the doctor performs for my annual "female" exam that we all dread.

I was sure all the ladies were standing by the door listening, but when we were done, everyone was swapping stories and hadn't even noticed we'd left. I carried my prize home and waited to share with Lee what I had won. For the next week, while I awaited my order to arrive, I bought a bunch of bananas and tried what Kimber told me to do. The deep throat trick turned out to be much harder than I thought. I also decided to try the vibrators. I started slowly with the small bullet on my nipples and then onto my clit, and was shocked at the sensation. My nipples hardened like never before, and they seemed to really respond in a positive manner to this unusual sensation. I was so aroused that when I moved it to my clit, I had an orgasm. The sensation was erotic and amazing. My clit tingled and throbbed from the sensation of the bullet's vibration in a way I've never experienced before. The next time I tried, I put the eight-inch vibe into my pussy. It felt like Lee's cock as far as size goes, but the vibrations were providing me sensations that I never knew I could feel. I swear there was lightning shooting from within my body and radiating all over as I orgasmed so fast I thought something was wrong with me.

My next experiment was with the thin anal vibe. I was so nervous as I had never put anything into my ass before (I don't count those doctor visits). I put the lube that Kimber gave me as a bonus gift (she said it would help and make it easier to use) and slowly slipped it into my ass. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt, as I used it alone with no bullet on my clit, or eight-inch vibe in my pussy, just the anal vibe in my ass. It wasn't as horrid as I feared, but erotic, sensual, and amazing. I worked it slowly, feeling every curve and vibration, until finally I felt a sensation I had never experienced before. My body tingled all over and I had been working the entire vibe in and out of my ass, working at full speed. Soon I had an orgasm I didn't know I could possibly have experienced. I felt my pussy become so wet, my body shook and convulsed, and my mind blurred with all the new sensations I was experiencing. My curiosity levels were increasing about my new toys, and Kimber's words echoed in my mind, but I was also struggling with guilt as I was enjoying these new toys, without Lee.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.