Fiona Murphy's Last Fling - Cover

Fiona Murphy's Last Fling

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Fiona feels that life has passed her by during her 45 year marriage to her disinterested spouse. Her still attractive body is starting to come alive again and she is ready for almost any adventure if it is something she has not done before or something that makes her pussy juices flow nicely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

This year, Fiona decided to take her winter vacation in Brighton.

She had always adored the atmosphere in Brighton and the place never failed to bring back those happy memories of her younger years. Ever since her fun and games on the French Riviera, she had been keeping a very low profile in her hometown and kept to a routine of bake sales and church attendance that she hoped would restore her reputation in the circles that mattered the most to her at this stage of her life.

At least her boobs were still fairly presentable and her bum was not drooping with gravity despite her advanced years. It was becoming increasingly difficult for her to state her age as mid-fifties without a hint of disbelief on the hearer's immature face. It was hard for her to face up to the fact that before the end of December, she would actually be seventy and officially as about senior that a senior person could possibly get. It didn't seem so long ago that she would have vehemently opposed having any person that old at one of her dinner parties. Now, she was in violation of her own stringent standards.

To make matters worse, her pretty granddaughter Rose was joining her for the holidays and she knew she would be bombarded with stories of lust and lost love in the secret corners of university life making her feel truly ancient like a statue in some musty museum.

Rose was due to arrive later this evening much to Fiona's chagrin because she had been hoping to cultivate the new butcher's assistant Gerald to meet her for drinks in the tourist pub that townsfolk seldom visited. He seemed keen to learn more about her adventures on the French Riviera and she was greatly encouraged by his interest and the fact he was according to his driver's license only fifty years old, about the same age as Ruth, her daughter and mother of her expected visitor Rose with the bright red hair and flirty attitude. She had called him and he was due to visit her at home instead of in the pub when she explained her granddaughter was visiting for the next several days. In fact, it had rather surprised her he accepted because she thought it would be too distracting to have a third party at a date for two people both interested in getting better acquainted.

The twenty-something Rose arrived right on time in a taxi right at the front door and Fiona helped her with her luggage since the driver seemed totally oblivious of the need for assistance. She couldn't really blame the lazy fellow since the bags were heavy enough to convince her they were packed with lead bars and not female clothing as one would expect.

No sooner had she gotten the constantly distracted Rose into her tiny bedroom when the sound of knocking on the front door warned her that the clueless Gerald had arrived early in complete disregard for the unspoken rules of etiquette in such matters. Rose seemed a bit flustered at the arrival of another visitor and seemed undecided about shedding her clothes for a refreshing bath to wash off the stains of travel. Fiona reassured her that it was all in order and it was just a neighbor coming to wish her happy holidays. That seemed to mollify her and she whipped off her knickers in total disregard for modesty revealing her perfectly molded body to her envious grandmother. All Fiona could think was that she didn't even look that good when she was a teenager herself. With generational disgust she shuffled off downstairs to greet Gerald who would have to be satisfied with the senior edition of the family line this time around. She was certain Rose would pose no competition because the man was easily old enough to be her father. Fiona smiled thinking that was quite amusing since she was old enough to be the poor man's mother.

Gerald was standing shivering in the blast of cold air whipping in from the north and kept his hands in his pockets like some illiterate dunce because he had forgotten his gloves. She could see through the single clear pane that he had neglected to shave despite being dressed nicely. For a moment, Fiona was not certain if she liked that or not. On the one hand, it might be adventurous if he stuck head up between her legs to give her a little friendly lick or two but the thought of that bristle on her sensitive lips was too distracting for words.

She was certain she was blushing at the thought as she opened the door but that was not necessarily a bad thing because it brought some color to her smiling cheeks welcoming the butcher's assistant to the house for the first time.

Gerald was not entirely sure why he had taken the older woman's invitation to visit because he had wanted to take Fiona to dinner and a film and possibly get into her knickers afterward in a darkened room so he wouldn't have to be too aware of the age difference between them. He had not been very successful with women after his wife had passed away several years ago and his only chance at hooking up with a willing female was if he paid for her services by the hour. That seemed to be satisfactory for a while but eventually he tired of the game and the attitudes of the younger girls that seemed more concerned about getting the exact fee than in performing a satisfactory service. He missed the fawning devotion of his spouse who never failed to present her goodies to him in whichever position he fancied at the moment. Besides, being a thrifty man, he resented the fact that he had to engage in such a costly exercise with young girls that had never worked a day in their life.

This was an experiment with Fiona because if nothing else, he knew it wouldn't cost him a penny and she was bound to give him a good meal and some bottled ale as well. He was certain of that because she had asked him pointblank if he fancied wine or ale and he even told her the brand that he liked the most.

He could smell the scent of the cooking roast from the kitchen and when Fiona placed the familiar bottle of his favorite drink in his hand, he relaxed on the parlor sofa and managed to get a good peek up Fiona's short skirt at her pretty red undies imported from France. He had to admit for an older woman Fiona certainly had what it took to get a fellow all hot and bothered in a hurry when push came to shove.

Fiona knew the roast had at least another thirty minutes to go and that her Rose was soaking in the tub upstairs leaving her with Gerald alone in the parlor. She saw that he was in prime shape for some action from the way his trousers were tenting at the sight of her knickers. She used the little snacks on a tray as her excuse to get up and offer to him bending over far enough so he could see her boobs dangling a bit inside her holiday blouse. Of course, it was far too much for poor Gerald to resist and a moment later he had Fiona perched on top of his happy erection with a joyful smile on her face. She allowed him to do all the unwrapping of her skirt and her knickers and simply sank down on his lap with the law of gravity doing all the work.

The horny butcher's assistant had her bouncing like a schoolgirl so quickly that it nearly took the mature woman's breathe away. Her orgasm came so rapidly that she had no chance to muffle her shouts of glee.

Her granddaughter Rose rushed down the stairs half naked with water dripping off her like a puppy shaking its tail.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.