Fiona Murphy's Last Fling
Chapter 9: Fiona Murphy's Makeover

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9: Fiona Murphy's Makeover - Fiona feels that life has passed her by during her 45 year marriage to her disinterested spouse. Her still attractive body is starting to come alive again and she is ready for almost any adventure if it is something she has not done before or something that makes her pussy juices flow nicely.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   InLaws   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was only after long thought and careful deliberation that Fiona decided she needed some professional assistance in making her appear a bit younger in order to attract the young studs she so desperately needed to fill her lonely lifestyle.

She had been doing quite well in that department ever since the unexpected departure of her long-time disinterested spouse. However, she knew that her ability to attract men was a matter of circumstances and luck that all conspired to give her much-needed succor in a world gone mad for youth and vitality. Not that she was looking for any long-term relationship. In fact, she was quite content to have a taste of honey in one night segments because the variety touched a chord inside her greedy core.

Fiona studied her naked frame in front of the full length mirror with the two dedicated plastic surgeons that had performed a miracle on a close personal friend who was at least five years her senior. The sight of the hateful shrill-voiced Marjorie traipsing around with her phony jugs and well-padded ass rubbed her the wrong way and made her jealous for the first time in her life. Fiona had a scare with breast cancer almost a decade ago and had one breast partially removed making her look a bit lop-sided on her left side. It was hardly noticeable in candle light and she tended to offer her right side for photo ops and the occasional random feel-up by an interested male.

Now that she was totally liberated, she no longer pulled the punches with offering her mouth or her bum for her prospective partner's pleasure and her generosity in that area seemed to offset the obvious wrinkles that advertised her to be truly a senior citizen. In fact, it should be disclosed that all of her "taking it up the bum" and her "deep-throat" activities had started after her boring husband's demise.

Fortunately, she always was a light eater and it helped her immensely to have a slender figure that accentuated the length of her legs and allowed her to expose her waistline in the raw when on the beach. Her hair had stayed fairly thick and healthy and her recent attempts to lighten the tone met with success even if it was entirely accidental.

Doctor "X" turned to doctor "Y" who was a much younger man and remarked,

"I must say, my dear fellow, she does have a splendid backside for a female of her years."

Fiona tried to hide her smile because she knew instinctively that it was her best feature. The other doctor walked around behind her and slowly ran his long supple fingers over her heart-shaped bottom like he was selecting a tasty roast.

"Bend over, madam, I wish to inspect the natural curve of your gap. That's good, just like that. Now reach back and pull your cheeks apart so I may inspect your entry way and the gravity sag of your labia."

Both of the doctors spent a considerable amount of time poking and spreading her slit and her folds trying to see what was unnecessary and what might need augmentation.

Fiona had always considered her vaginal entryway to be superior in all respects but she listened with respect to their technical terms as they discussed options in improving the presentation and possibility of making her slit a bit tighter for those young lads needing a bit of friction on their shafts to get off properly.

She heard them discuss her unfortunate mismatched boobs and accepted the fact that they would have to be replaced by a new pair that would look bigger, bouncier and perk up higher to give the appearance of a woman twenty years younger.

"Have you considered having your belly button pierced, madam?"

She snorted in derision thinking that perhaps the younger doctor was a bit off-kilter in his thinking for a proper upgrade.

"I have to admit doctor; I never considered my belly button to be of much value sexually, all things considered."

The doctor told her stretch out on the table top and before she could say a word, he started to lick and suck her belly button with his long pointed tongue. She found that her knees were suddenly up high and she was quivering all along her flanks and inner legs at the moist sensation right in the middle of her core.

"Now imagine that with a nice dangling black pearl that can be sucked and pulled with your partner's lips. I know many a woman who has managed a nice orgasm from the sensation and it is only a technique of informed foreplay."

Fiona was convinced of the doctor's sincerity and held her hand on the back of his head hoping he might continue a little bit longer.

After a lengthy discussion in which they never asked her opinion, it was decided that she would have a Class "B" facelift, The full-service boob job with nipple perking included, her bum was in good shape and needed no major sculpture work except for some fat trimming on the inside curves, and she would receive skin treatments to restore her sub-layer of fat to take out facial and neck wrinkles. The younger doctor insisted she receive a little loft in the slope of her nose to slightly expose the nostrils to full profile viewing. He assured her it was a sure-fire attention-getting feature that would make her face stand out in a crowd leaving most other women looking bland and dull in comparison.

Fiona was a bit shaken with the prognosis and the scope of the plan of the makeover. She had never expected to be so deconstructed and rebuilt like an ancient motor-car being put back on the road.

The entire affair took almost six months which she spent in the Midlands doing a lot of reading and learning the in's and out of the internet. When the final bandages came off, she looked in the mirror and had to admit she did look at least twenty years younger. All of her worries about the final result disappeared in the reality of her reflection right in front of her. The fifty-nine year old body was transformed into a thirty-nine year old MILF. The daily workouts on the stationary bike had paid off bigtime in toning up her lower body muscles. Her hair was aided by some special extra lengths imported from Paris and she decided that tonight she would test her new makeover at the Huntington House ball in the neighboring manor. It had been a long six months and she had no contact with the opposite sex of any variety due to concerns over slowing down the makeover process. She had a new and twenty year younger appearing body and she was ready to see what kind of prey her honey trap would fetch from the younger male population in the immediate area.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.