Finding More Videos of My Wife - Cover

Finding More Videos of My Wife

Copyright© 2012 by betrsex

The Whole Story

Erotica Sex Story: The Whole Story - I Need Help Finding More Videos Of My Wife And Her Lover!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Recently I came across a sexy video on the Internet of a couple fucking, titled, "fucking my 10 years older neigbor", which caught my eye because of the title. It's been one of my fantasies to have some young stud fuck my wife for many moons! It kept my interest because of the good pounding the guy was giving the woman. The couple's faces were obscured because of the angle of the camera except for partial glimpses of the woman's face through their flailing limbs and once when the man looked back over his shoulder at the camera as if to confirm it was indeed recording his conquest.

As I watched the video for the second time in slow motion I got a better view of the woman's face and was amazed at her resemblance to my wife!!! On about the third viewing I got curious and turned on the sound for the first time. The audio was obscured like the video by a loud playing classical music piece, Carmina Burana, which is itself associated with a celebration of hedonism. However, through all the noise I could still make out their voices at low levels. I listened to them carefully and that's when I recognized the husky feminine voice that was my wife's.

When I heard that I immediately set about downloading the video to my desktop where I began processing it using my various software programs to clean up the video and audio and more completely examine the details.

The more I viewed and listened to the video to appreciate the details, the more convinced I became, that I was indeed watching my wife getting fucked by a well-hung younger guy.

The dialog seemed stilted; like two people fucking for the first time. The guy kept asking for confirmation and the woman seemed quite nervous and perhaps even a bit afraid. But, regardless of their discomfort, both the young man and the older woman were definitely enjoying some serious animal fucking.

With the video on my desktop and complete control, I was able to take my time to adjust the sound and pull out the dialog, which follows.


As the video starts, it seems the young man has just pressed his cock into my wife's pussy and is getting positioned to do some hard fucking. His first comment seems to confirm my assumption.

He was honest, but in an awkward manner remarked on my wife's pussy, saying, "This is..." and after pausing a long second or so added, " ... a loose pussy!"

Now that comment let me know he had only just penetrated her when the video began and perhaps that this was only the first time he had every fucked my wife. My wife's pussy is always wet and loose when she gets aroused. She starts out tight and dry but rapidly gets very wet and very loose as she gets turned on. And, nothing seems to turn her on more than a good fantasy story about some young guy with a big cock seducing her right in front of me. Go figure?!?!?

I suppose this stud had found my wife's hot buttons, because he had managed to get her completely undressed and really very worked up before pushing his big thick cock into her pussy.

As his balls kept slapping my wife's ass, she responded to his comment on her pussy in a whisper, asking simply, "Is it?"

I figure she was whispering because she was nervous as hell and unsure of herself at this point. She was in an insane situation for a little church girl; laying naked underneath a naked man other than her husband. I bet it also crossed her mind that I had told her many times how much I enjoyed her pussy because it gets so very wet and so very loose!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.