Well, I Sure Love It
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My four best friends told me they didn't really like giving their husbands oral sex. Well, I sure love it, so I volunteered.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Cheating   White Couple   Oral Sex  

When I got home, Dan said that Deb had called and for me to give her a call back when I had time. But I was too curious to wait, I went and punched her into my phone and walked upstairs to our bedroom.

"Hi, Angela," she answered, "sounds like you had a fun time at Jessica's. I've heard rave reviews."

I laughed, realizing just how good news travels so fast.

"Yeah, everybody seems pretty happy with everything, especially Paul. Didn't take long for you to hear, huh?"

"I asked her to call me if you went through with it. Are you still willing to do Chase?"

I knew him, of course, he was the best looking of all my friend's husbands, really pretty hunky and hot. So, certainly the thought of taking him in my mouth instantly made me wet and warm.

"Sure, I told you it's something I love to do."

"Can I put him on? Would you tell him? He doesn't think this is real."

I laughed and said sure.

"Hi, Angela, is she real? What Deb told me? About what you like to do?"

"If it's that I love sucking cocks and that I'd suck yours, then she's got it straight," I told him.

"You really like doing it?"

"No, Dan, I love doing it," I laughed.

"And you'd give me head?"

"And I'll give you head, yes."

"Oh, man, I am so hard right now. This is for real? You're not putting me on?"

"I'm not putting you on, Chase, I'd love to suck your cock."

"When?"

"I think Deb should be there so she knows what happens, so whenever you two want me to come over, let me know and I'll see if I can do it."

I heard some discussing and he came on line again asking if the next evening was okay.

"Um, I really don't want to be out two nights in a row. How about Thursday, your place, right after work?"

They agreed and that was that. Thursday, right after work. I was liking this.

"Okay, I'll be there and you have to promise me one thing," I told him and he asked what that was.

"You've got to take that hard cock of yours and give her a fucking that she'll remember. Make it good and make it last, okay?"

He agreed and I hung up hoping she was going to get the screwing of a lifetime.

I got to their house right at five-thirty and rang the bell. I saw a figure come into the entry hall and then the door swung open and there was Chase in a thong, a very full-looking black thong.

"Hi, Angela, you can see I'm ready. Come on in, Deb's in the bedroom," he told me and I followed his beautiful butt up the stairs. The back of the thong hid none of his pretty ass and he looked very good, indeed.

"Here she is, hon."

Deb gave me a quick hug, then asked how I wanted to do this.

"Do you want to get naked or stay dressed, just how do you want to do this?"

"I guess naked; why don't you, too, Deb. Maybe I'll leave you two to have some fun when Chase and I are finished. Did he give you some fun after we talked the other day?"

"Oh, did he ever, girl. My guy was so hot after you talked to him he pounded me until I screamed, then he did it again, nice and slow. We didn't have supper until almost eleven."

"Well, maybe he'll give you a good one after I'm finished with him today," I told her.

"We'll see if you leave him hard or soft. I know he's hoping for a good time, something I never could do very well."

By this time, we were all three naked and Chase's cock was certainly anticipating a hell of a good time, he had to be about seven inches and fairly thick around. He really looked good.

Deb swept the covers from the bed and Chase got in and got on his back as I knelt over him, taking his cock in my hand, feeling its heft and hardness. There was a little slippery liquid at the slit that I licked off, then wiped my tongue around and around.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.