New Alexandria - Cover

New Alexandria

Copyright© 2012 by spiderguy

Prologue

Science Fiction Sex Story: Prologue - Alexander has a headache, and that headache is Earth. Alexander uses his Infinity powers to reshape our "human condition" hoping to put us on a path for true harmony. Naturaly he decides to get personally involved leading to the Second American Civil War and the founding of the First Earth Empire.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Science Fiction   Slow   Violence   Military   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story,adult science fiction story

1930 Hours, 3 June 2014 Earth Time.

I was watching one of my favorite things throughout the galaxy, the impact of meteors. Most life forms can't understand the time it takes for a single piece of rock to traverse my space to its terminal destination. I like to project myself through time and watch any given impact over and over again. Sometimes I'll spend weeks watching one.

Some meteors I even stop or delay if it were to impact a world that seems to not need a civilization killer. Others I would let go if I deem the before mentioned civilization needs to be wiped from my space. More often than not I'll just let it happen and examine the alternate timelines that occur if I were to act or not act.

So I was watching this very primitive planet when a pain I have been feeling in my subconscious mind suddenly distracted me. This rarely happens and usually when it does it's the build up of some physic trauma felt by millions or even billions of entities. The distraction caused by this trauma caused me to miss the impact of a particularly large meteor.

Well, I was a little pissed. Not that I could not rewind time and see it again, but it had been about 300,000 years since my last distraction. So I went hunting for the cause.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.