The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky
Chapter 19: Night of Reckoning Part 2

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 19: Night of Reckoning Part 2 - Derek’s four Cheerleader classmates make a mistake and pay a steep penalty. This punishment inadvertently, leaves him in complete control of their minds and bodies for at least the next six months. The problem is that Derek has conditions of his own that he needs to meet that will complicate his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Sports   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School  

"What's going on?" asked Tara, as she and Kyle approached the scene.

"We have to go find Ranna and call Sandra!" exclaimed Rachel, as the seven hurried out of the lobby door. Carrie had her cell phone in hand, when they ran right into Derek, Sandy, Dean and Connie, who were just about to enter the theater.

"What's up guys?" asked Derek.

Rachel looked panicked. "Ranna is with Paul Prescott and she's in trouble!"

"Paul Prescott! What's that girl thinking?" snapped Sandra, causing Derek to glare at her. Her look softened back to Sandy's nicer demeanor.

"Prescott is a little douchey bitch," agreed Dean. "He hangs out with Mike Gilroy and his brother and a few other kids. I've heard that even your old pal Ryan Costello has participated in the past. Anyway, the rumors say that they get drunk and fuck and gang bang prostitutes, cougars and poor city girls. Since I play football too, Gilroy tried to get me to go once, but his ass got kicked off the team for drinking and I'm not stupid."

"Well, Paul tried to fuck me on our first date freshman year," said Rachel. "I tried to warn Ranna, but she chose to believe him instead of me."

"Yeah, while guys tend to think with their dicks, girls tend to think with their hearts. In this case she's blinded by her heart and she can't see what's going on," said Connie.

"Well, I saw where they were heading, so let's stop talking and find her!" yelled Derek, as he took off at a jog. The others were soon following.


"Is that a van over there?" giggled Ranna.

"Very observant," said Paul Prescott before muttering, "You dumb whore," as they got closer to the vehicle.

When they arrived, Ranna noticed that they weren't alone. She saw two guys climbing out of the front seats. "Hi!" she waved happily at the two guys as they walked to the back of the van and opened up the rear doors. The wave caused her to stumble. Paul had to help her keep her balance. "Paul?"

"Yeah, baby?"

"I thought we were going somewhere to talk."

"We're going to talk here."

"But what about those guys."

"Just pretend they're not here," he smirked, as he took her hand and helped her into the back of the van.


When the group arrived at "The House Plant", they looked around. There were a number of places where Prescott and Ranna could have gone. Derek frowned. "OK, I guess we have to split up. Connie, Flynny, Sandra and I will go to the left, you guys go to the right."

"OK," said Devin, as he became the defacto leader of the second group.

The groups diverged.


Derek's group was stuck with the more onerous side. The part office building, part manufacturing plant contained a number of entrances and each entrance seemed to have its own winding roadway, which led to a parking area. Luckily, each roadway was not particularly long and it was easy to see the entire parking area without completely going to the end of each lot. They agreed to split up, with each couple checking one roadway. After the first two were checked, there would be two more for each couple to examine.


Like Derek's group, Devin had decided to divide his group. There were three roadways to explore. While there were fewer roads that led to parking lots, the roads were longer as they additionally extended to loading docks, used by the warehouse part of the operation. He, Rachel, Tom and Carrie went straight down the road to the next roadway entrance. Tara, Kyle and Rogesh took the first left and proceeded down that road.


"Ooh that ticklessssss," giggled Ranna. Paul Prescott had already removed her top and bra and was fondling her breasts.

Paul was beginning to get frustrated. He could tell that playing with Ranna's nipples was not getting her aroused. It was just tickling her. Usually the whores, cougars or sluts Mike got them would be moaning at his rough handling of their bodies; even when they were drunk. Paul had never had sex with a virgin before. He had tried to score with Rachel Connors last year, but the then freshman hottie had firmly refused him and he had backed off pursuing her.

Since this tactic seemed to be failing, he decided that perhaps a more direct approach would be needed. His hand reached the button of her jeans. He tried to undo it, but Ranna was still squirming from being tickled.

"What'cha doing," she giggled.

"Don't worry about that."

"OK," she laughed some more, as her body shook. He finally managed to hold her still and get the button popped. "Don't'cha wanna kiss me," she slurred before closing her eyes and making an exaggerated pucker.

"Not really," he said, as he began to peel her jeans off.


"What's that?" asked Tara, as she looked at a dark van off in the distance.

"That could be where Ranna is!" yelled Rogesh. He began to sprint for it.

"Wait Rogesh!" exclaimed Kyle.

Kyle and Tara looked at each other and then took off after him.


"Hey, any luck?" asked Derek into his cell phone.

"No. I found a couple of cars, but Prescott wasn't there," said Dean's voice. "I guess that means there are four more roadways to check. Where are you guys?"

Derek looked at Sandy and mouthed the words "No luck". Sandy got a worried look over her face. "We didn't see anything. We are almost back to the main road ... Wait ... I see someone walking up the main road."

"We'll be there in a second," Dean said as he disconnected.

Derek and Sandy jogged quickly to the figure and Derek was shocked when he saw who it was.

"Ryan? What..."

"Carson, get the hell away from me!" yelled Ryan Costello.

"Listen you little worm! You better tell me where Ranna Preema is..." started Sandra.

"Or what? You'll have your wimpy boyfriend kick my ass," he scoffed.

"If necessary," said Derek, as he stood toe to toe with the shorter boy. Derek had Ryan by a couple of inches, though they weighed about the same.

"I don't need to have Derek fight my battles," she grinned evilly. "I could. But then again, I could have anybody I want to fight my battles. How would you like to get your ass kicked by the whole Varsity football team?"

"They wouldn't ... I'm a teammate."

"You aren't a teammate, Costello. You're only a JV player," laughed Derek.

"A JV player who is about to get bitch slapped!" exclaimed Flynny, as he arrived on the scene. He charged his 6'4", two-hundred-thirty pound frame at the much smaller guy. Not only did Dean have Ryan by more than a half a foot, he clearly outweighed the young kid by almost sixty pounds.

"Shit! Flynny! What the fuck?!" exclaimed the frightened sophomore.

"Tell me where the girl is or I'll beat you so badly you'll be pissing out of your nose!" yelled Flynny.

"OK. It's at the first left after the crossroads! Please don't hit me!" whined Costello.

"Get your ass home!" yelled Dean Flynn.

"But first, give me your cell!" yelled Derek, realizing he didn't want Ryan to warn the others.

"But..." started Ryan until he saw Dean Flynn's fist. Then he quickly handed Derek the cell phone and ran off in the other direction.

"And you better be telling the truth!" yelled Sandy after him, as the four started to run toward the location Costello indicated.

Derek's phone rang.

Devin barked out of it, "Derek, Kyle told me they found them, but Rogesh is in trouble and soon Kyle and Tara will be too. We're on our way!"

"We are too!" said Derek, as he picked up his pace.


Ranna Preema was completely naked, squirming and moaning. Her pussy was being fingered by Paul Prescott. Despite her slurring words meant to discourage him, Paul continued his onslaught and despite her drunken cries, she was beginning to juice up. Paul was quickly taking off his clothes when he heard banging on the back door.

"Leave her alone!" cried a voice from outside.

"Rogesh!" screamed Ranna.


Rogesh's banging was interrupted by two fairly big guys, who grabbed him and threw him to the ground. One of them hauled him to his feet when they heard a voice nearby. "You leave him alone!" yelled Tara.

"What do we have here?!" asked Mike Gilroy, licking his lips.

"Mmmm. Tara Broome. She used to be a pig but now she kind of looks like a plus size hottie," smirked his brother Rich."

"Shut the fuck up!" growled Kyle, but both would-be-rapists ignored him.

Mike leered at Tara. "Yeah, I'd add her to my 'to do list'."

"First we have to get rid of these brainiac twerps! Then we can fuck her!" laughed Rich.

Kyle wasn't violent by nature, but he had fallen for Tara and wanted to protect her. Over the past more than a week, he had added some muscle to his improving physique and his anger caused adrenaline to course through his body. He unexpectedly launched his big frame at his slightly taller but slightly lighter foe, Rich Gilroy. Both kids tumbled to the ground in a jumble.

Mike attempted to break up the altercation, but Tara Broome jumped onto his back. "What the fuck?!" he cried.

In the commotion, Rogesh heard Ranna scream. He quickly ran to the front of the van. He pulled the keys out of the ignition and ran around to the back of the van. As he put the key in the door, he heard Paul Prescott yell. "Stay still bitch or it will hurt more!"

Rogesh opened the door to see Paul Prescott naked trying to hold Ranna's legs open so he could enter her. Rogesh grabbed a can of engine starter and brought it down hard; just missing Paul's head, but connecting between his shoulder blades, doing some damage.

Paul Prescott winced in sharp pain "What the fuck!" he yelled. He turned around into a spray stream of engine starter in his face, causing him to scream out even more. Rogesh quickly pulled Ranna's screaming, naked form out of the van.

Nearby, Mike was still trying to separate his brother from the heavy, but strong Kyle, while being impeded by Tara. He had tossed her off of his back twice, but she was still coming after him with a fury. She desperately clawed at his back. Just as he was about to toss her off for a third time, he felt his legs taken out from under him. Tara land on top of both Mike and Rogesh, who had seen the struggle after releasing Ranna.

Hate raged in Kyle's face as he took and delivered blow after blow, ultimately showing far greater resolve than his younger foe. Soon, Kyle was sitting on Rich Gilroy's chest. Rich just lay there taking shot after shot from Kyle.

Seeing his brother in trouble, Mike Gilroy, with a heave of strength, tossed Tara off of him while kicking Rogesh away. He quickly ran over, yanked Kyle up and hit him in the solar plexus. Kyle crashed back to the ground in a heap. Tara quickly pulled herself off the ground and ran to him.

When Rogesh tried to get up he was tackled from behind and sent sprawling. Paul Prescott had somewhat recovered and had a mixture of murder and engine starter burning in his eyes. Paul proceeded to roll on top of Rogesh and began to measure him for a big hit to the smaller boy's face. Just as he was about to take a swing, he was pulled off of Rogesh by an approaching Devin. He hauled Paul to his feet and connected a punch to his jaw. Paul collapsed as Devin grimaced in pain at his badly bruised knuckles.

When Mike Gilroy tried to intervene he came face to face with Tom Nilsen, Carrie Osterling and Rachel Connors. Just as Rich Gilroy dragged his battered form up to help his big brother with the newcomers, a voice was heard in the near distance. "Stop!" screamed Sandra Turner.

Every head turned. The expression on her face was pure rage. Derek, Dean and Connie wore similar expressions.

"What the fuck, Flynny!" yelled Mike.

"You say one more word and I'll kick the shit out of you, while everybody else finishes off your brother and that other little shit," menaced Dean over the large but still smaller guy.


"Well guys, it wasn't exactly what I was hoping for in a date, but seeing Dean threaten those guys and the way they backed down made me hot," laughed Connie.

"Yeah, dude. Thanks. I owe you big time," said Derek.

"You guys would have been OK without me."

"Yeah ... maybe, but you were the insurance that made it an easier fight and made them back down," said Sandy.

Dean grimaced. "Well, those guys are a menace! I knew some of what they were up to but I never realized how much of the shit I heard was true."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.