The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky
Chapter 12: "Saturday Night's Alright (for Fighting)"

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12: "Saturday Night's Alright (for Fighting)" - Derek’s four Cheerleader classmates make a mistake and pay a steep penalty. This punishment inadvertently, leaves him in complete control of their minds and bodies for at least the next six months. The problem is that Derek has conditions of his own that he needs to meet that will complicate his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Sports   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School  

"Do we have to," groaned Kyle.

"Sandra insisted that I help you with your style," said Tara.

"But how am I going to get to the mall? My parents won't drive me because they don't approve of me wasting time away from studying."

"We can go after church."

"I don't go to church."

"Really? I see your family in the church directory still."

"We only go at Christmas and Easter. At least since I was confirmed a few years ago," admitted Kyle.

"I just thought that your family went to the early service," she said before pausing. "Would you like my family to pick you up tomorrow morning and bring you? We can go to the mall after the service is over."

"I guess it would be OK, but I wouldn't want to inconvenience your folks."

"You don't live that far away. I'm sure they won't mind."

"You sound happy."

"I am. I lost four pounds."

"I lost six myself," admitted Kyle.

"And we've only been going for a few days."

"I'm still hungry a lot."

"Me too, but we have to be strong for each other. If I want to make Varsity, I have to take off this weight and I have a way to go. Besides, I'm tired of people laughing at me behind my back."

"I think you're pretty."

"I think you're delusional ... but sweet."

Kyle was happy Tara couldn't see him. Since he hadn't just been running, he wouldn't have been able to use the exertion as an excuse. His face was red, but not from running.


It was just about dark and Damon Best knew he did not have much time. The police were looking for him. The cool spring air assaulted his lungs, as he snuck around to the back of the Turners' house. He took a rag and broke the pane of glass nearest the door knob. Then he unlocked the door and walked in.


The Turners and Carsons were sitting at the Turner's dining room table about to have a late supper. It seemed like old times, the families reminisced about past events as if they had happened only yesterday.

"Sandy, do you remember when you broke the window playing catch?" laughed her father.

"Actually, she didn't," admitted Derek, sheepishly.

"Yeah, I covered for your sorry butt," laughed Sandy.

"Well you should have caught that ball. I didn't throw it that high," complained Derek.

"You two are just too funny," laughed Laura.

The phone rang.

"I'll get that," smiled Maggie, as she stood up and went to answer the phone.


"We suspect that Best is in the house. The alarm service reported a break-in. 911 has been called," said the voice over the radio.

"I don't have time to wait for back up," said the man.

"Then proceed with caution, buddy" replied the voice.


Maggie walked back into the looking room, white as a sheet. "Paul, can I talk to you for a sec."

"Sure honey," he said, as they walked out of the dining room and into the living room.

"The security company called. Someone broke in from the back door and is in the kitchen!"


Best turned the corner. He peeked into the dining and saw a number of people sitting at the table, but his stepdaughter wasn't with them. He heard the phone ring and saw a woman stand up from the table. "Is my stepdaughter in the house at all? Was Clausen wrong?" he thought, as he ducked into a small closet. After Maggie passed him, he quietly snuck out of the closet and headed for the rear stairway. He quietly went up the stairs to see if his stepdaughter was there. After checking for a couple of minutes, he realized she was not there.

He walked down the rear stairwell. He calmly strode into the dining room, brandishing a .357 Magnum.

"Where's the girl!" He yelled at the five people in the room.


"My God!" exclaimed Maggie under her breath, to her husband as they heard the gruff voice coming from the dining room.

"Maggie, I need you to be calm. Go into the study and get my nine millimeter."

"Is it loaded?" asked Maggie.

"Yes."

They were interrupted by a figure softly tapping a badge at their front window.


"She's not here," said Rick, with relative calm.

"I can see that! Tell me where she's at!" growled Best, as he waved the gun at Ronnie. She and Laura were crying.

Derek looked at the man. He knew this would not end well unless he did something. His own anxiety was making it hard to concentrate, but he made a concerted effort to calm himself. Then he tried to flood Best's brain with feelings of amusement in short intense spurts. He doubted that it would work, but he knew the side effect that he and Best would feel. Hopefully that would be the only distraction that his dad would need. Then something caught his eye.

Then Derek saw another man sneaking toward the dining room from the hallway with his gun drawn. He looked familiar to Derek, but Derek could not place the other man. Best's back was turned as he questioned Rick so there was no way he could see the young man. He put his fingers to his lips, as he looked at Derek.

Derek seemed to be making some progress. He knew this because he had the worst splitting headache he had ever had. He focused all of his pain into one final blast of emotion. Derek heard Best groan, as he saw Best put one of his hands to his head. The he winced as he shut his eyes tightly.

In the next moment, the young trooper burst into the room. "Drop it Best!" he cried, as he aimed his nine millimeter at Best. Best struggled to turn to face his foe, but was unable to raise his weapon and it fell to the floor, he grasped his head with both hands and screamed at the bright pain. Rick immediately grabbed him and dragged him over to the State Trooper. Derek collapsed unconscious. The women rushed to his side.


"What made you think to wait outside our house?" asked Paul.

"Well," Trooper Rodgers paused a moment. "It stood to reason that Damon Best was unstable. I have a friend on the local force that was privy to his interview. He seemed to say all the right things but something didn't quite ring true. You may not have noticed but I was one of the troopers with you at DCYF."

"Now that you mention it, I thought you seemed familiar," replied Paul.

Liam continued. "Anyway, I was shocked when the judge excluded the phone confession at Clausen's arraignment. It bothered me that the scumbag was only charged with 'risk of injury to a minor'. Now I'm confident, that the police will be able to get Best to flip on him. Attempted Murder and kidnapping would be on the table for this little stunt."

"Well, we're grateful," said Maggie.

Rodgers looked ready to choke up. "That poor girl has suffered enough."

Paul's expression got a little more somber. "Speaking of which, I'm going to call Sven Nilsen and see if they'll let her stay the night."

"Good idea, honey. We can break it to her gently in the morning," his wife agreed.

Rick Carlson walked into the kitchen. "Well, it seems like the police are almost done."

"Trooper Rodgers, dinner was ruined so we decided to order some takeout pizza and Chinese food. Would you like to join us?"

"I wouldn't want to impose, Ma'am."

"No imposition at all. For heaven's sake you may have saved our lives," reiterated Maggie, "and please call me Maggie."

"Just in the line of duty, ma'am ... I mean Maggie," he stammered.

"Though technically you were off duty," observed Paul.

Rick turned to the young trooper. "Young man, what you did went far beyond the call of duty and speaks to your character."

"Thank you, sir," he replied.

"My father was 'sir'. I'm Rick to my friends," he said as he shook the trooper's hand.

"And your name is?" asked Paul.

"William, but my friends call me Liam."

"Well Liam, welcome to our home. I'm Paul Turner and I would be glad to be your friend," he said. He also shook the trooper's hand.


Sven Nilsen leaned towards his wife and whispered. "Dear, that was Paul Turner. He suggested that Carrie stay over if at all possible."

"Is there anything wrong?" asked his Ilsa.

His look told his wife that there was something wrong. "I'll talk to you later after Brett and I drop Suzanne off at home," he said grimly.


When they walked out to the car, Brett opened the front passenger door for Suzanne. "I'd rather sit with you, if that's OK," she said, shyly.

"OK, that would give us a chance to talk strategy about Sadie," he agreed, with an infectious smile. He closed the front door and then held the rear door open. Suzanne climbed into the back seat. Then he got in the other side. Sven pulled out of the driveway.

Sven said, "You know I would love to have her, but you know your mother, Brett. She'd be the one who had to care for her."

Brett frowned "I know, Dad."

"It's OK, Mr. Nilson. We'll find someone who will adopt her," said Suzanne resolutely.

Mr. Nilsen smiled. "I'll ask around at work. Who knows?"

"Thanks, Dad," smiled Brett.


When they got to Suzanne's house, Brett turned to her. "I'd like to walk you to the door."

"No, I don't think it would be a good idea," she paused. "Thank you for a wonderful evening, Mr. Nilsen. I really enjoyed meeting you all."

"It was our pleasure, young lady. Any friend of Brett's is always welcome," he smiled.

Suzanne looked at Brett. She saw a genuine worried look in his eye. She sensed he was reluctant at letting her leave when he sensed her reluctance to go home earlier. "I'll be OK, sweetie. I promise." Brett was very surprised when she leaned over and gave him a peck on the cheek. As she left the car, she shouted back. "I'll call you tomorrow concerning 'Sadie Strategy' ... Thanks Brett, you've given me hope!"

As his father pulled away, all Brett could do was look out the window and wave. Brett was awakened from his daze by his father's voice. "What a nice young lady."

"Yeah ... I just found that out today," murmured Brett.


Two friends were sitting in the movie theater, waiting for the film to start.

"Thanks Mindy, I've been kind of lonely today," admitted Chantelle.

"I know this week has been hardest on you," said the redhead.

"It was, but Derek made me see that as much as I cared for Cass, he wasn't my life."

"So you're happy?"

"Yeah, considering all that has happened I feel much happier than I thought I would."

The girls were interrupted from a voice above. "Hey ladies," grinned Carlos Ruiz. He had his arm around Maya's waist.

Mindy sighed. It was time for Carlos to come over and tease her. She was used to it, but she was worried how it would affect Chantelle. She also wasn't sure how Maya would react, given her current circumstances.

"Carlos, let's leave them alone," said Maya.

"No baby. We always have a little fun with Mindy; especially since she seems to have a new girlfriend," he laughed. "Hey Chantelle, I see you moved on from Cass."

Chantelle remained silent, not dignifying his words with a response. While she was annoyed, she wouldn't let Carlos get her in a bad mood.

"Carlos, leave them alone!" yelled Maya.

"What the fuck, baby. We always play around with Mindy. You're just as bad as I am."

"Well, it was wrong and I won't have you bothering her or poor Chantelle anymore. Got it?!" spat Maya.

"OK, Easy baby ... I'll stop..."

"I think I feel a headache coming on ... please take me home."

"But baby..."

Maya stormed out with Carlos trailing behind her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.