The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky - Cover

The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapter 8: Confronting Evil

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Confronting Evil - Derek’s four Cheerleader classmates make a mistake and pay a steep penalty. This punishment inadvertently, leaves him in complete control of their minds and bodies for at least the next six months. The problem is that Derek has conditions of his own that he needs to meet that will complicate his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Sports   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School  

"Good morning, sleepyhead," grinned Rick Carson at his wife, as he gently caressed her butt.

"Mmmm ... That feels nice," she sighed. Don't you have to go into work today?"

"Nope. I have one meeting at noon, but I figure why drive two hours when I can just call in to it? It's good to be the boss," he laughed.

"Well, last night, you missed all of the hubbub with Derek's friends."

"You know, our son is growing up," he stated. "I'm so proud of how he handled everything."

"I must say that, while I had my doubts about Sandy, she was pretty amazing herself," she admitted, pausing before asking. "Rick?"

"Yeah?"

"I think Derek and Sandy are really serious about each other. If it were any other boy, I'd probably say that this was just a teen crush."

"I know. Derek is remarkably mature for his age. I know Laura used to hate him when I teased her about how mature Derek was compared to her."

"Well that has changed lately. They certainly have been pretty affectionate since she went to Penn."

"Speaking of which, when do we expect our daughter?"

"Laura said she would be driving up after her last class, which is at eleven. She should be here well before two."

"Good. With Derek away, that gives us a chance to walk around the house, naked," he laughed.

"Mmmm ... it's been a while since we've done it."

"Speaking of doing it," he grinned.

Veronica looked down at her husband. Their jobs were running them ragged. Rick was commuting more than four hours a day. Between her charitable activities and her work on the Town Council, they were lucky to spend a couple of conscious hours a day together. Most of that time was spent doing chores, household finances and other responsibilities. Even at the moment she was tired. She sensed that he was too. But they needed to connect. While the years had been very kind to her, she was not quite the stunningly beautiful young thing she used to be. That did not stop her husband from undressing her with his eyes frequently. In some ways, Rick looked even better now than he had in college. Despite her fatigue, she felt herself moisten at the look he was giving her. "What are you waiting for? Ravage me!" she husked.

He pulled her nightgown over her head and she yanked her panties down in a fluid motion. He then pulled off his nightshirt, revealing his still muscular form. Soon, he was on her, driving into her like he did in college. In the afterglow, as they lay there spent and cuddling, she wondered if Derek and Sandy were doing the same thing right now.


Moments earlier, Derek had exploded into Sandy, as her body convulsed under his. When he looked down into her open eyes, he saw a look of wonder. She seemed to look at him this way quite frequently. The look reminded him of their days playing house. It was very different than the nasty looks that had emanated from her eyes until recently.

"Hey baby, why so quiet?" she sighed.

"That look you just gave me took me back to another time. You look so sweet."

"Well, you better get used to it, or you'll be doing a lot of time traveling," she grinned, more Sandra-like, causing him to shudder. "Now what?" her laugh pure Sandy.

"That smile just made me time traveled into the more recent past,"

"Well darlin' you better get used to that look too. I may be the sweet me, but I'm still the same randy woman I was..." she started until she cut herself off when she saw his broad grin and realized what he was thinking "Don't you say it! I swear Derek Richard Carson, if you say it, I don't know what I'll do!"

"OK, 'Randy Sandy', I won't," he grinned, causing her eyes to narrow. "Oops." His grin turned into a smirk.

"You're going to pay for that remark," her eyes and tone pure Sandra.

"How?"

"I'm gonna fuck you 'til you can't walk or see straight," she growled, as she took his member in her hands.

Derek's expression softened. "I'm sorry, honey. I was just teasing. I love you," he smiled.

Sandra's expression became Sandy's again, as she loosened her grasp of his member. "Me too. I guess I'm a little sensitive to that name."

"Why? You're a beautiful, sexy woman. I love that wild look you give me when you're in the throes of passion."

"You do? I thought you liked the sweet look."

"I do! I like them both. I guess I like the other look more than I realized. The really old you was a complete innocent. The more recent old you was the exact opposite."

"What about the new me?" she asked, looking like pure Sandy.

"You're the perfect combination of both. It is kind of strange to see you that way, but I'll get used to it."

"You better."

"I love the wearer of the look, so you can count on it," he said as he began to kiss her tenderly, as she stroked him the same way. Soon they were dozing. About half an hour later, Derek awoke, looking into Sandy's eyes.

"Hey beautiful," smiled Derek.

"Mmmmm ... hey yourself," she smiled back, as she leaned in and kissed him. They deeply frenched, ignoring their morning breath. "I could get used to this," she said, momentarily breaking the kiss before resuming it.

Then he broke the kiss and caressed her face. "Me too. This the first time I've ever slept in the same bed with anybody."

"I've never woken up to anyone before either. I'm hoping that we can convince our 'rents to make this a regular occurrence."

"I think my folks and your Mom might go for it from time to time, but somehow I can't see Paul Turner allowing this, under his own roof."

"We can always have a sleepover at your place," she laughed.

"Maybe. I think tomorrow night will go a long way toward determining how easy it will be for us."

"I agree," she said before pausing with a thoughtful expression.

"What going on in the pretty head of yours?" he grinned.

"I was just thinking of Carrie."

"The poor girl has been through so much."

"Yeah. I can tell Tom really likes her, but do you know something?"

"What?"

"I think she really likes him too. I spent a while talking to her alone and she wanted to know everything about him. I told her that he was amazing and the sweetest guy you'll ever find."

"Hey. How about me?!" he complained.

"You don't count. You're my..."

"What?"

"I don't know. I was about to say 'boyfriend' but that's not really strong enough to describe how I feel about you."

"I know. I feel the same way about you. How about we just say I'm your 'yours' and you're my 'mine'," he smiled.

"I like it, though it breaks a number of grammatical conventions."

"'Grammatical Conventions'? First Star Wars, now this? I think you're just as dweeby as I am!" he laughed.

"Want to know my dirty, little secret?" she asked. He nodded. "What's your class rank?"

"Three out of two-hundred-sixty."

"I'm not as smart as you, but mine is twelve."

"Damn! You're twelve?! I'd never have guessed."

"Gee ... thanks," she said with a mock smile.

"No, it's just that I never see you studying..."

"I know. I don't really do as much as I should, but I guess I'm kind of lazy, since I get great grades. When I was younger, I used to manipulate some smart kid into doing my homework. Then one day, he was out sick and I had to do my own assignment. I actually scored ten points higher than I ever had before. Ever since then, I've used my study halls to do most of my work."

Derek thought about it. While he and Sandy were not in any of the same classes this year, they had been in previous years. While she was not in any AP classes, like he was, she was in all honors classes and apparently had great grades. "You're scary," he laughed.

"Why?"

"Because I think you're actually smarter than me," he laughed.

"Well, I could have told you that," she grinned, as he stuck his tongue out at her.

She proceeded to jump on top of him and captured his tongue in her mouth.

When he broke the kiss, she grinned down at him, as her weight was still pinning him to the bed. He grinned back.

"Why are you so happy," she laughed.

"Now we can apply to the same colleges."

"I never thought of that," she smiled back, brightly.

"I'm sure you did," he laughed.

"OK, the thought had crossed my mind. Now that we're together, do you really think that I'm going to let you out of my sight?"

"Now that I know, you'll never be out of mine," he rolled them on their side and hugged her closely to him, as they felt his member hardening against her body.


"Carrie, you have to go back to your room."

"Do I have to?" she asked.

"Yes, you do," smiled Tom.

Tom sighed. Last night had evolved from one of the worst nights of his life into the best one. He was staring at Carrie's beautiful body, as she put her panties on. Her big, lovely breasts defied gravity. He had noticed a number of bruises that had marred her perfect body. He had gotten used to them from an aesthetic standpoint, but when he thought about the man that had caused them, he had railed in his heart. He wanted to kiss each and every one better and at one point, he had.

Carrie cried because her sweet boyfriend had treated her more tenderly than anyone had ever before. She had found someone she could trust; someone who loved her and respected her. She had never known that such a person could exist. He did and he loved her.

"OK," she sighed "What happens next?" she asked as she put her nightgown over her head.

"I guess we have breakfast," he smiled.

"No, I mean..." she started.

"Carrie," he interrupted.

"What?"

"You've been through so much. There's no way that you can bounce back from all of this right away."

"But I want to start living again. I want to have a normal life!" she cried.

"You can and you will. Just know that there is no quick fix for this."

"I know," she continued to cry.

Tom pulled her down onto the bed and she ignored her first instinct to jerk away from him, when he pulled her into his arms and he held her and stroked her hair. "Don't worry. You'll have plenty of time. You also have a lot of people who care for you." he said quietly.

"As long as I have you," she said, as she leaned in and kissed Tom. When she tried to intensify the kiss, he stopped her. "Honey, right now you're really vulnerable. I'm here. No strings," he said earnestly. "Now you need to head back to your room..."

"Are you sure? I want to stay with you." she said.

"I don't want people thinking..."

"I don't care what people think," she interrupted.

"I do," he smiled.

"What?"

"You, my dearest girlfriend, are a lady..."

"I'm a slut..."

"No you're not! You may not understand this, but deep inside of you is a lady in the purest sense of the word. You have honor, which is worth protecting and I will protect it, even if you won't!" he exclaimed.

"I'm a lady?" she murmured.

"Yes, now go to your bedroom so we can protect your reputation."

"OK ... am I really your lady?" she asked, as she climbed off the bed.

"I'm the luckiest guy in the world if you are," he said, as he blew her a kiss, which she returned with a smile, before opening the door and closing it behind her.


About fifteen minutes later, Tom went downstairs and walked into the dining room. He saw Maggie, Paul, Derek and Sandy sitting at the table. He also saw a big stack of pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs and other breakfast treats, sitting in the middle of the table.

"Good morning Tom," smiled Maggie, as she got up and hugged her guest.

"Hi Tom. How's Carrie doing?" asked Sandy.

"I think she's still asleep..."

"I saw her go into your room last night," said Maggie.

"Nothing happened ... I mean something happened ... but..."

"It's OK, Tom. After talking to her last night, I sensed that she would have problems sleeping. She asked me if you'd think she was a slut if she decided to visit you in the middle of the night. I said you wouldn't," admitted Sandy.

"Of course I'd never feel that way. Could please not talk about any of that with her? She has such a poor self-image. I'm trying to rebuild it and hearing you talk about that might set her back."

"OK, Tom. That's a wise position to take, son," said Paul.

"By the way, it's official. Carrie is my girlfriend."

"Congrats, buddy!" exclaimed Derek, as he got up and gave his friend a hug. "You're such a good guy, Tom. You deserve it."

"No argument here," grinned Sandy. "When you defended me from Devin and my own comments before that, I knew I was glad to be your friend," said Sandy, as she kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey Sandy, that's my boyfriend that you're kissing," laughed Carrie, as she walked over and sat down next to Tom.

"I was just telling him how happy we are for you guys," laughed the blond.

"Thanks Sandy and thank all of you! If feel like I'm a new person!"

"Carrie, dear, this is just normal life," smiled Maggie.

"No, it's not, Mrs. Turner. It's heaven," she smiled.

"Well, if we're going to keep it heavenly for you, we'll need to make sure that you can stay here for a while," said Paul.

"What?" asked Carrie.

"Honey, Mr. Turner, Sandy and I decided that since you don't have any family, you can stay with us as long as you want," said Maggie.

"You mean that you really want me?" asked Carrie, excitedly.

"Of course, honey. All we needed was Sandy's blessing and she gave it."

Carrie shot out of her chair and hugged the seated blond girl.

"Easy there, you don't want to suffocate your new sister," said Sandy with a grin.

"You want to be my sister?!" cried Carrie.

"I've never had a sister. It would be nice to have one now."

"If you're happy and things work out, maybe we can make it permanent," smiled Maggie.

Carrie felt like she had just won the lottery. She had a new family, her first boyfriend and a bunch of new friends. It was weird, but a good kind of weird. "I ... I can't believe ... Oh God! Yes! Oh Thank you!" she cried, over and over into Sandy's shoulder.

"I'll call DCYF and start the wheels in motion," said Paul.

"There's still some problem concerning Mr. Clausen, who is continuing to refuse to approve us. Derek's mom went over his head, and got us approved for the short term; though she said that we'll have to take you in for an interview at some point." said Maggie.


"Jenna, this is a disturbed, fifteen year old girl," said Tim Clausen. "Her stepfather is a caring man, not a child rapist."

"Tim, we have to take these charges quite seriously. While we are certainly giving Mr. Best the benefit of the doubt, I can see no harm in letting the girl stay with a school friend's family."

"But they are already petitioning to get custody of Carrie. This is not what her mother wanted when she passed away..."

"How do you know what the girl's mother wanted? Tim, you're acting very strangely about this. First of all, the girl claims to be sixteen, which would make her a minor."

"According to this birth certificate, she is only fifteen," he stated, handing her a piece of paper

"Where did you get this?"

"From Mr. Best."

Jenna inspected the document. "It doesn't have a seal, so it must be a copy. We'll need to verify her age with her city of origin."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.