The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky
Chapter 2: Defining Roles

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2: Defining Roles - Derek’s four Cheerleader classmates make a mistake and pay a steep penalty. This punishment inadvertently, leaves him in complete control of their minds and bodies for at least the next six months. The problem is that Derek has conditions of his own that he needs to meet that will complicate his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Sports   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School  

After a Jack and Jill-off session with Mindy and a sixty-nine with Chantelle, Derek and Sandra quickly consummated their new relationship, before driving the others to their homes. When they got back to the Turner house, they went up to Sandra's room.

"So, you up for another go?" asked Sandra.

"Probably not. I can do you orally though. Chantelle told me I was a quick study."

"No, that's OK. My folks should be back in an hour or two. What do you want to do?"

"We could kiss for a while," offered Derek.

"I'm not sure that would be a good idea."

"Why?"

"Somehow, I know that if you kiss me, I'll really like it."

Derek laughed. "Isn't that the point?"

"You don't understand."

"Then tell me."

Sandra then took on a shocked expression. "I ... don't ... want, please ... I..." she stammered,

"What? Just tell me!"

"I don't want to fall in love with you!" she blurted. "See what you made me do!"

"I made you do?"

"Yeah. You told me to tell you..."

"And you felt compelled to answer ... I see. Sorry, I'll be careful the way I talk to you from now on," said Derek apologetically, as Sandra lowered her head. "Look Sandra, we need to be honest with each other. Other than what we have to do three times a week, we don't have to do anything else. I just suggested the kissing thing, because you offered me sex."

"'Kissing' and 'Fucking' mean two different things ... emotionally, you know."

"Not to me. I have to admit that despite the quickness, what we did earlier was pretty amazing," he remembered.

"For me too. Nobody has ever made me feel the way you did in only five minutes," she admitted. "That's what scares me. When this is all over, I want to go back to being me again. If I let myself get emotionally attached to you the way Maya has, I'll be lost."

"My best guess is that is what the stranger intended. But don't you see, Sandra? You have to change."

"Why?" she sniffled as fear began to overcome her.

"Because before today I couldn't stand you. Now I need to like you ... to really care for you even."

"Oh God! Please! No..."

"What?" asked Derek, as any other word that followed would have been silenced by the mind melting kiss Sandra gave him.

Sandra had felt her mind shift at his words. Despite what Derek had just said about being careful, he was not careful enough. As she kissed him, she knew that she was in love with him and that no longer bothered her.

Derek was swept away in Sandra's newfound passion. Finally after close to five minutes he broke the kiss. "Wow! What was that for?"

"For being the best boyfriend a girl could ask for," she beamed.

"OK, who are you and what did you do to Sandra Turner?" he laughed.

"I just realized that I was being silly about not kissing you. That was an amazing kiss," she smiled.

"It was," he agreed.

"And I want to be the best girlfriend ever!" she giggled. "I want to give myself to you! I want to make you happy!"

Derek frowned for a moment and then he realized what had happened. He "told" Sandra that she had to change. In fact, to change into someone that he liked and really cared for. For this to happen, Sandra seemed to have turned herself into his perfect lover. In reality, this was not the case. What he had not realized that due to his command, a small part of Sandra that she had thought long dead had awakened. It was a small part of her that Derek had not only known very well, but a part of her that Derek had cared for a great deal. Now that part was in control of Sandra and her long buried feelings for him had come alive.

Not understanding this, Derek had feared the worst. He knew that despite how Sandra had acted in the past, she did not deserve to be changed against her will. The problem was that the more that he looked at this new Sandra, the more he liked her. Her blue eyes shone with love and sweetness. Subconsciously, she reminded him of someone he had known long ago and his old feelings began to return to him. Then he realized that he didn't just like Sandra. He felt that he was falling in love with her. His ethics began to war with his heart. "Sandra?"

"Yes, Baby?"

"When I said that 'you needed to change... '"

"I changed," she smiled.

"I'm so sorry!" he cried.

"Don't be and don't you dare try to change me back!" she exclaimed.

"Why?"

"Because I hated myself. Every morning when I looked in the mirror, I was revolted to see my reflection. I saw pettiness, selfishness, cruelty and hate. I had been like that since my parents almost got divorced about six years ago. Anyway, despite the way I looked to everyone else, I thought I was an ugly bitch."

"Knowing how sweet you used to be, I saw that in you too," he said softly.

"I know you did. I think that's why I took such pleasure in taunting and manipulating you. You scared me. I guess you had known me for so long, you knew who and what I really was before. Now that I'm no longer that bitch, I love you for it and for changing me."

"But the 'old you' wouldn't want to be like this."

"That 'old me' was a bitch," she laughed and he joined in. Then it became clear what she had meant. "Please don't change me back. I'm sure that you like me better like this ... I mean the way I was before I became the bitch, right?"

"True. I think I'm falling in love with you."

"Oh, thank God! I thought that I was losing my touch," she grinned sassily, causing Derek to shudder.

"Were you just faking that you changed?" Derek asked.

"No. I'm faking now!" she laughed, as she threw her arms around him. "Derek, I know that I'm in love with you. I think that part of me has always loved you. Now the rest does too," she said, as her blue eyes took on an earnest look. Then she passionately kissed him again. "Hmmm ... I see your not-so-little friend has awakened," she giggled, as she stroked it, through his sweats.

Derek possessively began to massage her tits through her sweatshirt and she moaned in pleasure. "I want you!" he growled.

"Then take me, Baby!" she beamed, as she pulled her sweatshirt over her head, revealing her braless, large breasts. Soon they were both naked. Derek took little time in climbing on top of the sexy blond. She had been so wet, his member easily penetrated her Soon he began driving his cock deep into her eager lithe form. "That feels so good! Fuck me, Baby!" she moaned.

Derek was in Nirvana. He had a crush on Sandra when they were in Middle School, but then she had changed into a demon and had treated him with scorn. Now that succubus had turned into an angel. His angel, he thought, as that notion made him the happiest he had ever been.

Derek drove himself harder into her. His body was ablaze with the desire he felt. Sandy humped up back into him was equal passion. She had sex with a number of guys, but she realized that nothing could have ever been or would be better than she was experiencing at the hands of her childhood playmate. It was if they had always belonged together and her heart overflowed with the love she was feeling for him.

In a brief moment of clarity, Derek noticed a look of intensity in his new girlfriend's eyes. He had seen a similar look from Maya. What he couldn't understand was that both women loved him deeply. While Maya may have been less bitchy than Sandra, her change had been more profound. Sandra had shed her bitchy side, freeing her to be the person she wanted to be. Maya had actually completely shredded her ego and much of her own self worth. It would take a long time for her to get much of that back.

Derek's moment of clarity was short lived; as he felt his balls tighten at about the ten minute mark. This was his fifth climax today and he would be spent after they were done.

"Oh, Baby! I'm so close!" she moaned.

Derek drove even harder into his lovely companion and she mirrored his efforts causing him to fire into her depths. Her extra effort and the sudden flood of his scalding load, pushed her over the ledge, as she screamed his name.

In the afterglow, they kissed, cuddled and fell asleep.

About an hour later, they awoke to sounds of activity downstairs.

"Shit! Baby wake up! My parents are home!" she said in a powerful whisper, after a love tap.

They quickly threw on their clothes and Sandra sprayed some air freshener, opened her window and smiled at him. He smiled back and they walked downstairs.

Paul Turner and his wife, Margaret, were putting groceries away, when they saw their daughter walk into the kitchen holding a boy's hand. The boy wasn't her typical boyfriend. He was thin and though a decent height, he was short compared to her last boyfriend, Jon who was about '6"4. This particular boy also looked familiar.

"Hi Mom and Dad. You remember Derek Carson?"

"Derek!" exclaimed her mother, as she pulled the boy into a hug. "It's wonderful to see you again! What's it been? About three years?"

"Probably more like four," he smiled.

"I know. I think we kind of lost touch with your parents after your Mom dropped out of book club."

"When my Dad took that major officer role at Metro Financial, it really ate into our family time, so I guess my family has become somewhat insular."

Paul then walked over to greet his guest. "I was wondering who's Maxima was parked in our driveway. Good to see you, Derek," said Paul as he shook his hand.

"You too, sir"

"So what do we owe the honor of your presence?" asked Paul.

Derek was kind of lost. Part of him still couldn't believe that he was going out with Sandra. When she didn't jump in to answer, he said the first thing that popped into his mind. "I was helping Sandra with her Chemistry..." he covered.

"Really? You're going with that?" laughed Sandra. "Mom and Dad ... Derek is my new boyfriend."

"Oh! That's wonderful!" cried Margaret, as she threw her arms around Derek again, before breaking the hug. "I remember looking out the window about eight years ago, seeing you two playing catch, as your mother and I were at book club. I always thought that it was sweet the way you two always laughed and played together."

"Well, son you're a welcome change from the kind of guys that Sandy has dated lately," said her Dad.

"Dear, she prefers to be called 'Sandra' now; at least in public," reminded his wife.

"Nope. 'Sandy' works just fine, Mom. I think I'm going to go back to using it," grinned their daughter.

Both her parents and even Derek were shocked. While Derek knew Sandra had changed, the effect was stunning. It was if she had fast-forwarded six years of her life; zapping right through her bitchy stage. When Derek looked closely, he saw a look on her face that reminded him of his sweet and innocent playmate. Granted their recent activities had caused him to see her in a different light, but her current attitude had almost made him forget the bitch she had recently been. That look she was giving him now made it seem as if they had fallen in love six years ago and had always been together.

For the next ten minutes, Derek had carried grocery bags into the kitchen. Then when he confessed that he hadn't eaten, they invited him to stay over and have takeout Chinese. He called his mother to tell her and he sensed she was surprised. "We'll talk more about this when you get home," she admonished. At first, Derek had been surprised at the sharpness of his mother's tone, and then realized why she might have had that attitude about Sandra. He knew he would have to convince her that things were different now.

Then the four sat down in the family room and caught up and reminisced, as they waited for the food to be delivered. After dinner, Paul pulled Derek aside. "Son, I don't know what you are doing to Sandy, but keep on doing it! I haven't seen her so happy and sweet in at least five years. I feel like I have my little girl back."

"I've been kind of doing Sandra a favor, helping her run errands so we've spent some time together lately. I guess I challenged her to be a better person, when she told me that she didn't like the way her life was going," said Derek, speaking some truth. Today we hugged and we looked at each other. After that, I guess we both knew."

"Ahem," said a voice behind her father. 'I'd like to say goodbye to my new bf, if you don't mind," she smiled sweetly.

"Sure, Sandy, he smiled and winked at Derek, as he watched them walk out to the driveway.

"Sandra..."

"Sandy," she corrected,

"I think that will take some getting used to," he said. "What are we doing?"

"I think I'm about to kiss my boyfriend," she leaned over and gave him a sweet kiss, which he broke with a sigh.

"I mean, what about the other girls? Also, what will happen in September?" asked Derek.

"You still have a responsibility to them. I understand that. As far as September, we'll cross that bridge when we get there. My best guess is if we have a lot of fun on the trip, we'll both want to keep going," she smiled.

"When you said you were in love with me..."

"I meant it. I'll always love you, even if it is just because you helped me see what a bitch I was. Still, I'm hoping that it will always be more than that."

"I know ... it's just that..."

"It's happening so fast? Yeah, it is, but I'm happy that this happened. Aren't you?"

"Of course. I'm just worried about what the man did to us."

"I'm not," she smiled.

"But all of the sex..."

"I don't know about you, but I don't think I'll have a problem screwing you three times a week. The hard part will be limiting myself, to ensure that Maya, Mindy and Chantelle get what they need. I also feel awful about dragging them into this mess," she said as her mood became somber and moved toward sorrow, as a tear rolled down her cheek.

Derek looked at her and his loved doubled. "Don't worry, Babe. We'll make this work."

"I know ... Maya likes Carlos and all and I don't think she's too serious about him. But the other two ... Chantelle is in love with Cass. I know he has feelings for her too. Poor Mindy is a lesbian or at least bisexual. I know she had a bad experience losing her virginity to a guy. Anyway, both Maya and I think she has crushes on us. Then we badly teased her ... Oh God! I was such a bitch! It's all my fault!" she cried as tears streamed down her face.

Derek pulled her into a tight hug and held her. "Shhhh..." he soothed. "You're not that person anymore. Neither is Maya, it seems."

"I know ... And now Maya is acting like some chew toy ... If I hadn't been such a bitch to that guy..."

"Sandy, you were wrong to have behaved that way, but what he did was inexcusable. None of you deserved this, despite what he said."

"You really think so?"

"What he did to us was life changing and wrong!"

"I'm happy what he did to me. Without it we..."

"Couldn't be together?" finished Derek.

Sandra laughed, as tears continued to burn her face.

"What?" he asked.

"Can't you see? We're completing..."

"Each other's sentences," he laughed as she joined in. "Usually that happens when..."

"People are in love," she smiled, despite her tears.


"I can't believe you went over to that house! What possessed you!" exclaimed Veronica Carson to her son.

"Why? I thought you and Dad liked the Turner's," said Derek.

"We did. But then..."

"The locker incident?"

"Yeah."

"Mom, that was four years ago."

"I know. But Derek, you have to understand. When Paul had been unfaithful to Maggie, I had been such a good friend to her. Your Dad and I even helped them reconcile. How did we get repaid? Their tramp of a daughter lured you into an empty corridor and some big kids stuffed you in a locker and locked you in. If it weren't for a janitor hearing you bang on the door, you might have been there all night."

"I know. I was mad then, but things are different now."

"Don't tell me that she wants to be your friend..."

"It's a little more complicated than that."

Mrs. Carson's eyes grew wide. "No ... you can't be serious..."

"It's true Mom. Sandy Turner is my girlfriend."

"What's she up to?" she asked suspiciously.

"What do you mean?"

"She's a popular cheerleader, right?"

"Are you saying that I'm not good enough for her?"

"No, quite the opposite."

Derek then broke into his planned cover story. "Mom, FYI, Sandy's not up to anything. She's really changed. To be honest, I thought she was trying to manipulate me. She promised me a date to the Prom from one of the cheerleaders I liked, if I helped her run some errands. Strangely enough, when we got to know each other again, I really liked her. She's really changed, Mom. She has had some bad relationships lately and realized that I'm the kind of guy she wanted. I jokingly said 'I'm not seeing anybody. Why not me?' She then quietly said, 'Yeah, why not you', and then she leaned over and kissed me."

"What's going on?" said Rick Carson, as he walked into the kitchen.

"Dad, I have a girlfriend!" exclaimed Derek.

"Great news, son!" he smiled. "Anybody I know?"

"Sandy Turner."

"Damn son! Good for you!" he grinned, as he mussed Derek's hair.

"But Richard..."

"Ronnie, that was a long time ago. Let it go. I used to be pretty good friends with Paul and kind of miss the Turner's."

"They've invited us for a visit. Mrs. Turner asked me to call them with a time and day that works for us," said Derek.

"Well, I guess ... I kind of miss Maggie and the book club," said Ronnie cautiously.

"That's the spirit, Ronnie. I haven't really made many friends because I have to commute so far to work. I think Derek and Sandy will give us a good reason to renew our friendship with the Turner's. Besides, I'm happy for Derek. He deserves such a lovely girl."


Derek sat on his bed and made some phone calls on his cell.

"Yes, Master? Do you want me to come over and pleasure you?" asked Maya.

"The name is Derek, remember? And no, I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"I'm doing fine, Derek. I feel that for the first time, I have a purpose in my life."

"Have you broken up with Carlos yet?"

"No, Master. I was waiting for you to order me to," she said.

"Well, don't; at least yet. I've been thinking. Do you know if anyone on the squad likes him?"

"Yeah. Traci Williams does."

"I don't know Traci."

"She's a sophomore. Anyway, she used to always flirt with him. I had thought for a while that Carlos might be cheating on me with her. When I told Sandra, she put an end to it."

"Yeah, Sandra used to be pretty scary."

"Not anymore. I just spoke to her and she told me the good news. I'm so happy for you both, Derek!"

"Thanks. You do know that this in no way impacts my relationship with you and the others."

"I know. Sandra ... I mean Sandy made that clear."

"Yeah, I know. It's weird getting used to calling her that."

"Anyway, we're planning something fun for us this weekend. Something that will involve the three of us," said Maya.

"I thought that you and Sandy weren't into girls."

"We're not. We just know how hot guys find girls kissing each other and feeling each other up."

"Speaking of which, If we're going to do that, I think we should invite Mindy, if that's OK."

"Whatever you want, Derek. You're our Master."

"You mean you'd have sex with Mindy if I asked you to?"

"I'd have sex with anyone you ask me to, Derek," she said.

"OK. I'll think about this weekend. In the meantime, I'm going to get Sandy to loosen the restriction on Traci and Carlos. With any luck, we can transition her to him. Once you stop sleeping with him, it should push him right into Traci's arms. Hopefully Sandy can use this to get Traci's loyalty."

"That's a wonderful idea. You're such a smart and wise Master."

"No. I just love my special friend, Maya."

Derek could hear Maya sigh in pleasure.


"Hello Derek," said Mindy uneasily.

"Mindy, I know that things are strange and happening so quickly..." he started.

"I know about you and Sandra and am happy for you both."

"Thanks. I just wanted to tell you that you can trust me with your feelings."

"I just don't want to turn into a sex toy like Maya or a starry-eyed girlfriend like Sandra."

"Other than what we need to do for the stranger, I won't make you do anything you won't want to do."

"That's the problem. I'm sure that you'll make me want to do things."

"Mindy. I want to be your friend, but we need to be honest with each other. Please don't be mad, but Sandy told me that you had a bad first experience with a guy."

"Yeah..." she quietly intoned.

"I want to help you, but you need to be honest with me. Have you ever slept with a girl?"

"Yeah. At summer camp two years ago, I slept with a friend I made."

"Did you like it?"

"Very much."

"Do you want to sleep with anybody you know?"

"Most of the cheerleaders."

"Would that include Maya and Sandy?"

"Especially them," she said dreamily.

"What would you say if I asked you to participate in a four-way with them?"

"You mean that they'd agree to that?"

"I think you know the answer to that."

"I'd be really happy!" she exclaimed. "Why would you do this for me?"

"Because I care for you."

"But I've been a real bitch to you."

"Since what happened today, none of that really matters anymore. We're all tied together, like it or not. Right now, I know that Maya, Sandy and I like it a lot. I want you to like it too."

"Are you going to have to..."

"Yes. I need to penetrate you, for your own sake. I figure it would be easier if you were also making love to Sandy and Maya too."

There was a pause where neither of them said anything.

Mindy was in a state of flux. She knew that she had to allow Derek inside of her, but the thought of the pain she felt from the asshole that had used and abused her scared her to know end.

"Mindy, can you come with me to my house tomorrow after practice?"

"I guess..."

"Mindy. I'm going to make you a promise. I'm going to make love to you. I'm not going to rape you. Between the three of us loving you, I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

Mindy felt a strange calm come over her. "Derek's such a sweetheart. I know he won't hurt me. Besides, I'm going to make love to two of my biggest crushes!" she eagerly thought. "I believe you Derek. Thank you so much for helping us!"

"Min, I would do anything for a friend."

As Mindy hung up her phone, she knew that her new friend was speaking the truth.


After leaving a voice message for Chantelle, he called his new girlfriend.

"So, how's my sweet man doing?" she husked.

"Quite nicely now that I'm dating the hottest girl in school," he chirped.

"I guess, I'm kind of hot, but there are hotter," said Sandy, getting a big laugh in response. "What?" she pouted.

"I never thought I'd see modesty out of Sandra Turner."

'You never will. But 'Sandy Turner', that's a totally different thing."

"True. I guess I'm in love with Sandy, not Sandra."

"You better be, Mister! I'd never forgive you if you fell in love with that bitch!" she laughed, causing him to continue to break up.

"So, Maya told me what you had planned for the weekend. Do you think you could push it up to tomorrow, after practice?"

"I guess so. We figured we should give you some time to recover, but hey, it's your funeral," laughed Sandy.

"Yeah, but what a way to go," he chuckled. "Seriously, I'd like Mindy to participate too."

"I guess it's OK, but I don't want to go down on her or Maya; just kissing and touching, OK?"

"OK. Maya indicated that she'd be willing, so I think we can guarantee Mindy some girl on girl action."

"Of course you could easily make me want to do it if you wish."

"Nope. I don't want to change you anymore than I have already."

"Well, I don't know ... I kind of really like the last change you did to me."

"No more changes," he grinned. "Well, I guess I have one last change I need to make for all of you."

"What? Tell me and I'll obey," she laughed.

"You will no longer change unless I consciously and specifically ask you to change. If you have any questions about anything I say that can be perceived as an order, you must ask me what my intentions are."

"Thank God!" she chuckled. "I was worried that you'd accidentally give me some strange fixation."

"I have to remember to do this for the other girls too."

"You'd better," she continued to laugh, before asking. "So, are you ready to enter the upper crust of Wilson High Society?

Yeah, but my friends are never going to believe who my girlfriend is," he laughed.

"Trust me. I'll make them believe," she grinned, as she spoke.

"I'm sure you will. Hey, I still need you to play 'Sandra' for a little while longer,"

"Why?"

Derek then explained what he had talked to Maya about concerning Traci and Carlos.

"That's a great idea! I never thought of that. My boyfriend is a genius!"

"Nope, but every once in a while I get a good idea," he blushed.

"Now who's being modest," she laughed. "Anyway, Maya and I will come up with a story concerning her and I having a falling out and my evil retribution will be allowing Traci to steal her boyfriend," she paused as she thought of something. "Damn!"

"What?"

"It's a good thing you made me good instead of me making you evil. The school would have never had a chance with your brains and my scheming ability," she giggled.

"Yeah. Hey, speaking of school, do you want me to pick you up for school?"

"You're my boyfriend. What do you think?"

"I think I'm pretty damn lucky," laughed Derek. "See you at seven?"

"See you at seven," she smiled," as she disconnected the call.

Within a half an hour, both of them had fallen asleep with big smiles on their faces.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.