Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant - Cover

Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - She had no business applying for the job but she was desperate. It wasn’t her sexy appearance or any particular skills she possessed that caused me to hire her. It was the submissive look I saw in her eyes when she entered my office that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Workplace  

I left her alone to stew in her juices and anticipate the afternoon of hard fucking and sucking ahead of her. My coffee was cold by the time I finished with Geri so I took my cup and her glass inside. I was filling a large glass with ice and water when the doorbell rang. Perfect timing!

I went to the door and let Brad and Riley in. We waited in the foyer while Riley undressed without having to be reminded. They were on their way to the garage to start filling coolers when Tracy arrived. She undressed and I ordered her to give them a hand. I returned to my seat on the patio and waited to see how they’d react when they saw Geri.

They spent fifteen minutes or so filling the beer coolers and icing them down. They brought them out and spread them around the backyard and spotted Geri for the first time. Brad doesn’t know her. I’m pretty sure Tracy and Riley recognized her right away. I saw the girls look at each other and grin but they quickly wiped the smiles off their faces and went about their duties without a word.

Brad took a little longer to recover. He stood staring at Geri until Riley nudged him. He glanced over at me guiltily and then returned to his chores. After they spread the beer coolers around the yard I ordered Tracy and Riley to fill a smaller cooler with soft drinks and sent them back into the garage. I asked Brad if he’s ever fucked a black woman.

He turned bright red and shook his head. I wasn’t certain I could expect him to give me an honest answer but I thought I should ask. “Have you ever fucked anyone but Riley?”

He hesitated for a second or two but then shook his head and I saw the truth of it in his eyes. I can’t say for certain if I’m feeling generous or if I just can’t wait to see Geri getting fucked. Whatever my motive, I called Riley over when she came back out of the garage. When they were both standing in front of me I told them to go over to Geri. I ordered Riley to remove Geri’s nipple clamps and guide her husband’s cock into my ex-wife’s pussy. Once he has his cock buried in her I want her to shove her middle finger up her husband’s ass and keep it there while Brad fucks Geri. I figure he’s the only man who’ll be here today with a dick that’s small enough to fit in her pussy while she has that butt plug in her ass.

I watched her face to see how she feels about helping her husband fuck another woman. She surprised me. I didn’t expect her to be happy about it but she seems really upset. Good. She’s starting to enjoy her new life far too much. It ruins it for me.

I ordered her to clean Geri up after Brad fucks her and watched as they crossed over to where Geri is suspended and probably wondering what’s going on around her. She didn’t react when Riley removed her nipple clamps, not at first. But she started shaking her head when she heard Brad unfastening his pants. I don’t think it’s getting fucked she objects to so much as she’s concerned about getting fucked with that fist sized fucking butt plug in her ass.

Brad was standing between her legs while he got ready. He noticed the base of the butt plug and looked over at me. I smiled and said, “You can take that out after you fuck her. Her ass is cherry. I’m getting it stretched out so that when the guys start fucking her they won’t tear her up. Am I a nice guy or what?!”

I could hear Geri whimpering quietly as the blood flow returned to her nipples. Riley massaged them for a moment to help get the blood flowing through them again. She dropped the clamps on the table and worked a finger or two into Geri’s pussy. I guess she was checking to make sure she was lubricated. She seemed satisfied with the results. She stood beside Brad and guided his cock to Geri’s pussy.

He didn’t appear to have any trouble working his cock into her. Geri grunted and made a few strange noises. But she wasn’t struggling. Brad stopped moving with his cock buried in Geri and waited nervously while Riley worked one of the fingers that she used to explore Geri’s pussy all the way up into her husband’s ass.

I know this won’t last long. Brad’s getting his first strange. That butt plug must be pressing hard against his cock and his wife’s finger is probably pressing against his prostate or somewhere near it. Just for the hell of it I glanced at my watch when he started fucking her.

One minute and fourteen seconds! That’s how long he lasted!

Riley cleaned Geri’s pussy with a cloth from the stack of cloths I left on the picnic table for that purpose. While he watched his wife clean his spunk out of Geri, Brad stepped back with a guilty expression on his face and put his clothing back in order. When she was finished, Riley held up the nipple clamps with a questioning look on her face. I shook my head. The guys should start arriving any minute now. The clamps will just get in the way. I suppose it’s time to remove that butt plug, too. Brad seems to have forgotten all about it.

I got up and went over to see how Geri’s doing. I reached down and began to slowly twist the plug in her ass while I asked Riley, “How did she like it?”

“It’s hard to tell. She groaned a lot. I think she enjoyed it but I don’t think she had an orgasm.”

“Good. I want her nice and horny when the guys get here.”

Tracy had joined us by then. All three of them are watching me work the plug around in Geri’s ass preparatory to removing it. They’ve all seen it and know how large it is. While I started to move it back and forth trying to loosen her up I said, “There’s another sling to be filled, any thoughts on who I should choose?”

They looked at each other for a moment. I didn’t expect one of them to volunteer. I pointed out that whichever of them isn’t in the sling will still be taking part in the fun and games. The guys aren’t going to ignore them just because they aren’t tied down.

It sounded like Tracy was about to volunteer when she said, “You know being in that sling is harder than it looks. But the worst part is all that throat fucking. If you’d take that ring gag out sooner and give us a drink every half hour or so it would make it a lot easier.”

“That sounds reasonable. I can work with that.”

Just when it looked like Tracy was going to volunteer, Riley said, “I’ll do it.”

The girls looked at each other with a strange, undecipherable smile and shrugged in unison.

Everyone watched as I stopped screwing around with the butt plug and started working it out of Geri’s ass. She threw a fit when it started opening her up again as the fattest part of the plug once more spread her open. Finally I reached up and slapped her on one of her tits and snarled, “Relax, damn it! Push! I’ll never get the fucking thing out if you keep clamping down on it!”

She may or may not have relaxed. It’s hard to tell. She started shaking her head back and forth and moaning in pain as I slowly removed it. I was surprised by the amount of force it required to pull it free.

I handed it to Tracy and told her to take it inside and wash it while I put Riley in the other sling. I told her to wait by the door and let my guests in as they arrive. I lifted Riley into the sling and told Brad to strap her in, fasten the restraints and put the ring gag in her mouth. I returned to my seat.

Nug arrived first with the food. Brad helped him unload his car and put our feast of finger food on the table. They were halfway set up when Nug noticed that one of the women hanging in a nearby sling is not white. At one time or another all my friends met my wife while we were still married. Only a few of them got to know her fairly well. Nug is one of those. We often went to his restaurant for a good meal and we invited him and whichever woman he was dating at the time to our house for dinner fairly often. But from this angle and under these unusual circumstances he didn’t recognize her.

He shook his head and exclaimed, “Damn! You got another one?! How the fuck do you do it, man?!”

I just shrugged humbly. I can’t wait to see the expression on his face when he finds out who’s hanging there waiting to be gangbanged for the first time. I can’t count the times Nug told me that Geri was too good for me and kidded me about taking her away from me. It was never a secret that he thinks she’s hot.

They were still setting up the food when the others started to arrive. I asked everyone to hold off on fucking the girls until I give the word. I have something special in mind for Geri. So the guys would grab a beer and examine the girls for a minute or two and then join me on the patio. I noticed that there didn’t seem to be the sense of urgency that existed at our first gangbang last weekend. Those who recognized Geri were shocked but anxious to fuck her. But they all seemed willing to wait.

My cell phone rang before everyone arrived. It was Carl. When I answered he said, “We’re on the way over. But I need to ask you something. Do you remember that little white girl named Chloe? You met her when you took Tracy and Riley down to the island the other day.”

“Yeah.”

I certainly do remember. She’s one of life’s most unforgettable characters. She impressed me so much I offered to hire her when she graduates.

He sounded pretty uncomfortable when he said, “She’s good friends with Terrell. Apparently she keeps asking about you. Terrell let it slip about your little backyard party today. She’s here now, begging me to bring her to the party.”

I don’t quite know what to say to that. She’s a fucking kid! She’s only fifteen! She’s a cute little thing and I like her attitude. I’m looking forward to putting her to work in more ways than one after she gets out of school. But not while she’s fifteen years old!

There was a muffled noise and Chloe came on the phone. She said, “Hey, Mr. Williams. Listen, I know you’re probably a little freaked out. But my birthday is next week. I’ll be sixteen. Sixteen is legal in this state. If you’re worried about getting in trouble, I don’t want to do the shit you make Riley and Tracy do for the guys. Not today, anyway. I just want to watch. Well, mostly I want to watch. I can help out, though. I can serve drinks and shit like that. I can clean up after you guys. And I can ... we could ... you know. We both know you wanna fuck me. And I ain’t no virgin. It’ll be a good experience for me for when I come to work for you. You can think of it as an audition.”

I took a minute to think about the possible repercussions, something I’m not in the habit of doing when it comes to my dick. And I gave a few seconds thought to how my friends might react. I’m a reasonably intelligent guy. I know the smart thing to do is to wait, at least until her sixteenth birthday. But as usual my dick took over and overruled me.

“You can come, Chloe. But I don’t want to hear that crap about you don’t want to take part. If you come to the party you’ll do anything I want you to do. You don’t set the limits, I do. You can count on spending the afternoon naked and I can pretty much guarantee my friends are going to be groping you at the very least. Beyond that I can’t really say. I have to tell you, though, they’re a horny bunch of guys and I don’t think they’re gonna give a shit that you’re only fifteen. Most of them will probably think it’s hot that you’re jail bait. Whether or not you come is up to you. But if you show up here this afternoon you can leave the word ‘no’ behind. It won’t have any meaning here.”

She didn’t even hesitate. I think that was the answer she really wanted to hear. I could hear the smile on her face when she said, “It’s no longer a part of my vocabulary. I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

Carl came back on and said he’d be right over. I knew from the sound of his voice that he doesn’t have a problem with bringing little Chloe to a gangbang. He was probably more worried that I’d be upset because Terrell couldn’t keep a secret. I probably should have been but what the hell, it turned out okay.

Carl showed up with Terrell and Chloe about ten minutes later and Tracy led them out into the backyard. As I planned, they were the last to arrive. Carl was about halfway through saying hello to everyone when he finally noticed Geri strung up in one of the slings. He did a cartoon perfect double take and went silent in the middle of a word. Then he muttered, “I’ll be a son of a bitch!!”

When Terrell saw the shock on his father’s face he started to ask what was wrong. I shushed him before he completed the first word. I’m not ready for Geri to know he’s here. I told him I have a surprise for him and asked him to stay right where he is and keep his mouth shut for a few minutes.

I turned to Chloe. Everyone else is staring at her curiously. It’s obvious she’s nervous about all the attention. I pointed to a spot in front of me and she moved closer. I glared at her and demanded to know, “What did I tell you about wearing clothes?”

She’s already blushing a little bit. I like that about white girls. She turned a darker shade of red and glanced around before turning back to me and asking, “Now?”

“Now.”

She took a deep breath and peeled off her t-shirt. I like it that she isn’t wearing a bra. I don’t know if she frequently goes out without one or if she’s braless today in anticipation of attending our little orgy. I think I’m going to assume the latter. I took her t-shirt from her and watched as she unfastened her shorts. She slipped her sneakers off and slid the short down over her cute little ass, down her legs and stepped out of them gracefully. She handed them to me and paused to take another deep breath before removing her sexy little bikini panties. She’s embarrassed about undressing in front of all these horny men but I get the impression she’s most embarrassed about getting naked in front of Terrell.

She stood before me with her thumbs hooked in the waistband of her last garment. She shot me an uncomfortable smile and murmured, “I feel like a fuckin’ stripper!”

“Does that turn you on?”

With a lopsided grin she answered, “Yeah, kinda.”

With that taken care of I waved Terrell closer. He stood beside me staring at Chloe’s cute little body. I can’t blame him for that. I grinned and quietly said, “You know Chloe and you surely recognize Riley and Tracy from last weekend.”

He nodded.

“Do you recognize the other woman in a sling?”

He looked over his shoulder at the two slings hanging from the supports about forty feet away and shook his head. His jaw dropped when I said, “That’s your Aunt Geri.”

His head whipped back around and he whispered, “No shit!”

I nodded and said, “She doesn’t know you’re going to be here today. Would you like to fuck her?”

“HELL YEAH!!!”

I shushed him again and said, “Here’s what I want you to do. Get undressed.”

I didn’t think that would be a problem for him. He didn’t seem self conscious when he pulled his cock out in front of all those kids on the island. His dad is here today but that doesn’t bother him. The two of them have obviously talked about it and they seem to be okay with having sex at the same orgy.

“We’re all going to go over there and you’re going to stick your dick in her mouth. She hasn’t had as much experience as Riley and Tracy. She can’t deep throat yet. I expect we’ll correct that minor problem today. But this first time I want you to take it a little easy on her. Fuck her mouth for about a minute and then pull the blindfold off. Grab her tits and say hello. Give her a minute to freak out. Then go around and fuck her. You got that?”

He’s grinning like crazy. He obviously appreciates the surprise I have in store for Geri. We all got up and went over to the slings. Carl and I adjusted Geri’s sling so that she’s now horizontal with her head hanging down and her mouth at just the right height. Terrell stood near her face and slowly undressed. Chloe stood next to him with a huge smile on her face, taking his clothes from him as he took them off. She was listening while I told Terrell what I want him to do and she seems nearly as amused as I am. I really like her attitude.

Geri knows we’re surrounding her. She heard us gathering around her. She flinched when Nug reached out and caressed one of her tits but she didn’t seem to mind. She’s been in that sling for nearly an hour now and the tension must surely have been building as she anticipated the arrival of my friends and the start of the gangbang. I can’t say if she’s having second thoughts now that it’s about to start. Fortunately, with that ring in her mouth she can’t say either. I wonder, though, now that the gangbang is about to start if, she’s having second thoughts. I wonder if she’d demand to be released if I took the ring gag from her mouth.

She moaned through the ring gag as Nug caressed her tit but then you could see her focus change when she heard some anonymous male move into position just inches from her face and begin to undress. In anticipation of this moment I provided Tracy with my movie camera. She’s standing nearby with the camera rolling. We all watched in fascination as Terrell placed the head of his cock, which is quite an impressive organ for any male, much less a fifteen year old boy, at the wide open mouth of my ex-wife.

Geri flinched again when she realized that some unidentified male is about to plunge his cock into her mouth. Geri was always a good cocksucker but I’m reasonably certain this is going to be a first for her, in many ways.

Terrell eased his cock slowly through the ring, not stopping until he struck the back of her throat and she gagged. Less than half of his cock was in her mouth when her gag reflex kicked in. I doubt if she realizes that before she leaves here this evening she’ll probably be taking cocks down her throat. If she thought that was the case she would probably not have come today.

Terrell pulled back when Geri started gagging. He gave her a few seconds and then started gently fucking her mouth with half his cock. He was staring down at her in awe and I started to worry that he’s forgotten the plan. But he looked up at me and grinned after a minute or two and then he backed his cock out of her mouth, reached down and pulled her blindfold off.

She didn’t react. Her eyes are closed but if they were open she couldn’t see anything but Terrell’s thighs.

Chloe took the blindfold out of his hand. He put his cock back in his aunt’s mouth, reached up and grabbed one of Geri’s still perfect tits with each hand and said, “Damn, Aunt Geri! You sure are hot! I love the way your mouth feels on my cock!”

We all started laughing at her reaction when she realized that it’s her nephew’s cock that’s been fucking her mouth. She started squirming around like an eel in a frying pan. Terrell had to reach down and hold her head in place to keep her from spitting his dick out.

He fucked her mouth for a couple more minutes. Then he pulled his cock free and went around to her cunt. Carl and I grabbed her legs and lifted them in the air. We buckled the ankle cuffs in place, suspending her legs in that position and moved out of the way. Terrell shuffled forward until the head of his dick was pressing against her juicy pussy.

Geri looked at Terrell. She looked at me. She shook her head and plaintive but undecipherable sounds came through the ring gag. We all knew what she was trying to say. And we all smiled in anticipation as Terrell’s big dick began to slowly penetrate her tight pussy.

She continued to shake her head and moan as Terrell began to stroke into her with more conviction. It wasn’t long before the tone of her moans began to change into something a little more like “fuck me” and a lot less like “let me outa here!”

No one made a move on any of the other girls until Terrell fucked his sexy aunt to several climaxes and then swore loudly and pumped her pussy full of cum.

He waited a minute before slowly letting his soft cock slide out of Geri. There was a brief moment of silence and then everyone seemed to come to their senses and the gangbang commenced in earnest.

I grabbed Chloe’s arm and we stepped back out of the way. We watched for a few minutes as the men moved in on the two women in the sling. With four men occupied there, two more men took the camera away from Tracy and put her on her hands and knees in the grass nearby.

I led Chloe back to my seat on the patio. I pulled her down into my lap and with my hand on her pussy we watched the gangbang progress for a few minutes. I’m not surprised to see that Geri is just as popular with the guys as the two women who are half her age. She’s still a very sexy woman and a lot of these guys have wanted to fuck her for a very long time. It only adds to her appeal that they were friends at one time and now she’s hanging helpless and they can do anything they want to her.

Finally I got Chloe’s attention and said, “The next time we have one of these parties I’m going to put you in one of those slings.”

She grinned, not intimidated in the least.

“Now, since this is a warped version of a job interview, I want to learn a little more about you. Go ahead, fill me in. A little later I’m going to fill you in.”

She closed her eyes and moaned as I sank two fingers into her very wet pussy. She sighed and said, “I never dreamed a job interview could be this exciting.”

She opened her eyes again, sat up a little straighter and said, “I’ll tell you what I know of how I ended up here. I don’t know everything. I wish I did.

“We lived in a very nice suburb of Atlanta. My parents owned their own real estate office and we were pretty well off. Then Bush broke the economy and everything went to shit, especially in the real estate business. But in our case something more must have been involved. I don’t know what. But when things started going south my parents started fighting like cats and dogs. Then one day I came home from school and it was just me and my mom.

“I didn’t find out until three days later that dad committed suicide. Mom still won’t talk about it. I think he either stole from the company or ... I don’t know. He must have done something illegal. He also spent all their savings without telling her about it. Whatever he did that was illegal must have been pretty bad. I know they shut down my parents business and my mother spent weeks talking to stern looking men in suits.

“We ended up losing everything. Our mini mansion, the nice cars, they took everything. Mom lost her real estate license and couldn’t even get a job waiting tables. We moved into a furnished apartment in a bad part of town but that didn’t last long. One day I came home from school and mom had packed the few things we still owned, basically just our clothes. It was all in the old beater car she bought. I had just enough time to change clothes and go to the bathroom and we hit the road.

“We drove here and moved in with a woman and her husband and two kids. The woman was mom’s best friend in college. She helped mom find a job. It wasn’t much but we saved up and got an apartment in the same building in about a month.

“Things are starting to turn around, but very slowly. Mom was finally cleared of whatever they thought she did in Atlanta. She’s working on getting her real estate license in this state now.

“It’s been a real learning experience for me. I lived in an all white neighborhood in Atlanta and went to an all white school. We came here and moved in with a black family in an all black neighborhood and now I go to an almost all black school.”

She grinned and said, “You may not believe this, but black people are a lot like white people! Who knew!”

She wriggled her cute little butt around in my lap and said, “But there is one major difference I’ve become aware of since we moved here. In many cases one of the stereotypes you often hear about black men is more than just a stereotype.”

Her story was of interest to me on several levels. It’s pretty much the opposite of my own in many ways. I started life in a poor, predominantly black neighborhood and attended an all black school for the first five years. My parents educated themselves and worked their way up from abject poverty. As a result we moved to nicer areas and attended better schools. I found myself moving from a nearly all black society to a predominantly white one. From the time I turned ten until this day if I find myself in a group of a dozen people the odds are I’m going to be one of the few if not the only black person in the group; except for these little orgies, of course.

I couldn’t help noticing that Chloe doesn’t seem traumatized by what she went through recently. She sounded pretty upbeat except when she was talking about her father and his suicide. She blames him for their problems even though she isn’t certain what really happened. A part of that may be that she’s mad at him for deserting them the way he did.

Except for the way she feels about her father she doesn’t seem to see her life as being such a big tragedy. She accepts that her life has gone from a crest to a valley but obviously doesn’t think it’s permanent. She has a really good attitude. I noticed, too, that when she was telling her sad tale she dropped the “gangsta” patois she’s been putting on. I’m glad to hear she can sound like an intelligent human being when she wants to.

“You sound like a very intelligent young lady. Why don’t you speak like that all the time?”

“You know damn well why I don’t. If I went around talking that way around my new friends I wouldn’t have any friends. They wouldn’t trust me. They’d think I was putting on airs. I’ve made some good friends. I do what I have to do to get along and to fit in. I quickly learned that it isn’t just me. Many of my black friends are doing the same thing.”

“I’m curious about your sexual history. You’re so young and you look even younger. Do you date much? When did you lose your virginity, and to whom?”

“What you really want to know is what color was his skin.”

I smiled, shrugged and replied, “That, too.”

“I fucked a boy for the first time about seven months ago. His skin is a delicious shade of chocolate brown. There are only two white boys in my school and none living anywhere near me. Of the two white boys I know one is gay and the other, well, the other guy really isn’t dating material.

“I broke up with that first guy about two months after we did it. I didn’t go out with anyone for a while after that. Now I’m going out with someone else, the guy you saw me with last weekend. And yes, we’re doing it.

“Since I started having sex I’ve only been with two guys. But we’ve done it a lot. And maybe I haven’t done everything, but I’ve done a lot of stuff. I like most of it, too. Sometimes I think maybe I like it a little too much. But what the hell, I’m having a good time and no one’s getting hurt.”

“Why are you here today?”

“I got very turned on by the things I saw on the island. Something happened when I was kneeling in front of Riley and we were looking into each other’s eyes. It’s almost like I could read her mind. I saw how excited she was; how much fun she’s having. I want to see what that’s like. I want to try things I haven’t tried before. I have fantasies of being what she is, doing the things she’s doing.”

“Would you be doing all this if you still lived in Atlanta?”

She sighed and in a slightly impatient tone of voice she said, “Mr. Williams, you have two fat fingers moving around in my pussy and I can feel your very large cock pressing up against my naked ass. Don’t you think it would be easier to talk about my past and how screwed up I am later ... after we’ve taken care of that hard cock?”

It’s a good thing for both of us I’m such a fucking prick. A decent man would have figured that this pretty little teenage girl has been through enough. She should be protected from men like me. I’m self aware enough to know I’m not the kind of guy a girl should go to for protection, but of course, she didn’t come to me for protection. I’m going to enjoy the hell out of fucking this hot little cunt.

I removed my fingers from her swollen pussy and lifted her out of my lap. I thought about taking her inside and spending some time alone with her. But that wouldn’t be in the spirit of our little gangbang. I led her out to a lounge chair not far from where two guys are fucking the shit out of Tracy. I started undressing while she took the cushion off the chair and stretched it out on the grass.

I whipped off my t-shirt, shorts and underwear in about as much time as it took her to position the cushion. I put her on her knees on the cushion. But before I fucked her I dangled the end of my hard cock in her face and said, “I suspect a girl who would beg to be taken to a gangbang must be a pretty good cocksucker. Show me what you got.”

She wrapped one hand around my cock and without taking her eyes off of it she said, “I like sucking cocks. And I’ve been told I’m pretty good at it when I’m in the right mood. But I’ve never sucked one like this before. This should be interesting.”

As she wrapped her lips around the head of my cock I said, “It’s only nine inches. Riley and Tracy can both take it down their throat. But don’t worry. I won’t make you do it this time. I should warn you, though; some of my friends may not be as considerate.”

She backed off a little and said, “I can try. I suppose if it can be done I should probably be able to do it.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.