Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - She had no business applying for the job but she was desperate. It wasn’t her sexy appearance or any particular skills she possessed that caused me to hire her. It was the submissive look I saw in her eyes when she entered my office that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Workplace  

Thursday was a nice quiet day. Tracy began wearing her new clothes and I began to wonder if having two willing sluts in my office is going to kill me. I fucked Riley in the morning and Tracy in the afternoon. I’m well aware that my life now is one that most men would kill for and I certainly do feel blessed. But it’s a damn good thing I’m divorced and can get plenty of rest in the evening.

Two unusual things happened on Friday. The first is that the stone cold bitch who owns the temp agency employing Tracy stopped in for a surprise inspection to make certain that Tracy is living up to their high standards. When she saw the way Tracy is dressed she fired her on the spot.

Riley came rushing in and told me what was going on. I went out to the front office and a furious and very embarrassed Mrs. Freeman apologized for Tracy’s behavior. She promised to send over a replacement immediately. I told her that I’m extremely satisfied with Tracy and don’t want her replaced.

Freeman rolled her eyes to make it clear what she thinks of men like me and explained that she can’t possibly have a woman like Tracy representing her firm. She glared at me haughtily and declared that Tracy has already been fired and there’s no way she’s going to change her mind.

I glared right back at the frigid bitch and told her that she isn’t going to fire Tracy. Tracy is going to resign and she’s going to send over a very nice letter of recommendation or I’m going to see to it that her business begins drying up. If I’m not satisfied with the letter she won’t have a customer left by the end of the year.

Freeman looked like she wanted to separate my head from my neck. But she mumbled, “You’ll get your damn letter. But you’ll never get another temp from my agency!”

She stomped out of there and the oxygen seemed to rush back into the room in her wake. Tracy grinned at me and said, “Thanks. You were bluffing, weren’t you?”

I smiled and nodded. I know a lot of people in the local business community. But I certainly don’t have enough influence over them to have an effect on Freeman’s temp agency. She provides a valuable service, albeit at an exorbitant price. But the business community needs her as much as she needs them.

I picked up the phone and called Dupree in personnel. I told him to stop paying Freeman for the use of Tracy and to begin paying Tracy what we were paying the agency. I sent her down to personnel to sign all the necessary documents. You never saw a girl so happy about getting fired!

The second event, which I’m happy to say is something that happens only very, very rarely, is that my ex-wife dropped by the office in the early afternoon. I had just hung up the phone when Riley called me on the intercom and told me that a Mrs. Williams is waiting to see me. She sounded mildly amused. I’m going to have to remember to make her pay for that.

I haven’t seen Geri in over a year and to my way of thinking that isn’t nearly long enough. She still looks good, though. I’ve got to give her that. I told Riley to send her in and I got up to meet her half way. She entered my office and I had to smile when I saw her. She may be a bitch, but she’s a damn fine looking bitch.

We greeted each other as if we actually like each other. We’re no longer the enemies we were when we were going through our very acrimonious divorce but we’re far from being friends. Enough time has passed that we’ve reached a point in our relationship where we can be in the same room together without feeling the need to draw blood.

I escorted her to a comfortable seat by the glass wall and tried to sound like I actually give a damn when I asked her what I can do for her. I can be forgiven for assuming that if she’s here she wants something from me. You’d understand if you knew her.

I was more than a little surprised when she handed me a sizeable check. Not long after our divorce I loaned her a good size pile of cash so she could start a business. I figured it was in my own best interest for her to be financially independent. And it worked out that way, too. Within a few years I no longer had to pay her alimony. Her little business has taken off to the point that she’s probably making as much or more than I am now. But even so, I never expected the day to come when she’d return the money I loaned her. Here she is, though, paying me back with interest no less!

She laughed when she saw my expression and said, “I’m surprised, too. But what the hell, it’s been a pretty good year. I don’t like living with that nagging feeling that I owe you. Now I don’t.”

I thanked her and we talked about not much of anything for a few minutes before she asked, “What the hell have you got going on out there? Are you building a harem? Don’t tell me you’re fucking both of those sweet young things?!”

The one area of my relationship with Geri that was always good was the sex. By the time we split up we couldn’t stand each other. But even then the sex was always fantastic. Geri has a sexual appetite very much like a man. There isn’t much that doesn’t turn her on. Or at least if there is I never came across it. Looking at her face now I can see that her interest is more than idle curiosity.

Before I formed an answer to her question I thought back to a movie we were watching one night and her reaction to it. Every now and then I’d buy or rent a dirty movie and we’d watch it together. As a general rule she wasn’t into the movies. There was an occasional exception but they were rare. She liked that I would get all hot and bothered but she seldom paid them much attention. They didn’t offend her. She didn’t hate them. They just didn’t turn her on. I suddenly remember one, however, that really piqued her interest. There was one movie in which a statuesque black woman was dominating a submissive little white girl. Much to my surprise, Geri really perked up while that movie was on.

I smiled and stood up. I walked to my desk and picked up the intercom. Tracy answered and I said, “Send Riley in here.”

A moment later, Riley tapped on my door and entered. I waved her over and when she was standing between us I said, “You sounded amused when you called to let me know that my ex-wife is here.”

Riley blushed but said nothing.

“Geri is curious about you and Tracy. Rather than answer her questions myself I thought it would be more amusing if I let you explain our relationship and how it came about. Lest there be any confusion, your answer should be detailed and specific. Do you understand?”

“I didn’t ... I wasn’t ... I mean ... yes, sir.”

Before she could begin I asked Geri, “Do you like her outfit? I bought new wardrobes for both of them.”

Geri smiled and said, “You certainly know how to dress a slut to get a man’s attention.”

Then she sat quietly and waited for Riley to explain our relationship.

I’ve nothing upon which to base my opinion. But I suspect that Riley isn’t so much embarrassed by having to tell Geri how she came to be standing here dressed the way she is as she’s uncomfortable telling the story in front of me. I’ve noticed from time to time when someone has asked a probing question that it seems important to her that I don’t find out what she truly thinks of everything I’ve made her do since I hired her. I think I already know. There have certainly been enough clues. I’d still like to hear it from her mouth, though.

Riley spent a few seconds thinking back to the day I interviewed her and gathering her thoughts. Finally she said, “My husband works here. He works out on the floor. Someone told him that...”

“Stop!” Geri interrupted, startling her.

She looked at my ex-wife to see what was wrong. Geri smiled sweetly and said, “I suspect that this is going to be an interesting story. Don’t you think it would be better told naked?”

Riley looked over at me as though hoping I’d intercede. Silly girl! Given a choice I’m always going to opt for naked over clothed!

She sighed and quickly removed her sexy little outfit. She still blushes, but she has reached a point that she can undress in front of me and the men with whom I make her have sex without a lot of trauma. I found it amusing that she seems more embarrassed about undressing in front of Geri, though.

She tossed her blouse and skirt onto a nearby chair and began describing her job interview for Geri. It hasn’t been that long since all this started and the details are still fresh in her mind. She told a good, detailed story but Geri had to prompt her often for more information about her thoughts and feelings. She was much less forthcoming with those more intimate details.

I sat quietly. I listened and I watched the faces of the two women, gauging their reactions. Riley reluctantly admitted that most of what she’s been made to do since she submitted to me on that first day has been exciting for both her and her husband, though Brad still has reservations and would probably put an end to this if he thought he could.

Geri made Riley tell her about all the more interesting things that have happened since she started working for me; the shopping trips, the backyard parties, the evening spent entertaining Nakamura and his entourage and the time she spent with the kids on the island.

Riley was only halfway though her story when Geri pulled her skirt up. She slipped her shoes off, peeled her panties and pantyhose down and off, spread her legs wide and began to play with her pussy. Riley was distracted for a second or two. She probably knew in that moment that she was going to end up on her knees between Geri’s legs.

Riley finally finished bringing Geri up to date and answered a few more probing questions. By that time all three of us were highly aroused. Geri turned to me and said, “Before she eats me I want to watch you fuck her. Do you mind?”

Stupid question! Do I mind fucking my little slave girl?! I stood up and started undressing. I noticed three of the grounds crew making believe they were working outside my office. I don’t think either Geri or Riley is aware of their presence yet. I couldn’t help wondering what Geri’s reaction will be when she discovers that she’s being watched by three strange men as she masturbates.

I was almost naked by the time I suggested that Geri get out of her clothes. She stood up and removed her skirt. Her blouse came next. She was working on the bra when she finally spotted the three men watching through the glass wall. I had Riley on her knees by then. I was just working the head of my cock into her mouth when Geri noticed the men. She gasped and exclaimed, “You son of a bitch! You knew they were out there!”

I smiled, shrugged and replied, “That glass wall has become one of the perks of their job.”

I didn’t wait to see what she was going to do. I don’t care if she stays or not. I drove my cock into Riley’s mouth a few times before putting her down on all fours and kneeling behind her.

Much to my surprise, Geri decided to ignore the men watching on the other side of the glass. By the time I was on my knees behind Riley, Geri had finished removing her bra and panties. She dropped to her knees beside me and wrapped her hand around my cock. She grinned and said, “Marrying you was a huge mistake. You were a son of a bitch right from the start. There hasn’t been a second since we separated that I’ve missed you. But god! I sure miss this cock. You may be an asshole but you were always good in bed.”

She guided my cock into my new secretary and asked her, “Do you ever think of your husband when Seth is fucking you?”

Riley hissed, “Yessssss.”

“Did it turn you on when they were fucking you in front of him?”

“God yes!!”

“You’re nothing but a fucking slut, aren’t you?”

Riley moaned and responded, “I am now.”

It’s obvious she has really mixed emotions about her reluctant but honest answer. But any negative thoughts floating around in her head are quickly dissipating. My cock pumping into her and Geri’s exploring hands left no room for self doubt. She didn’t even try to pretend she isn’t enjoying this.

Riley was on her fourth or fifth orgasm and I was nearing one of my own when Geri said, “I want to come back. I want to watch you and Carl fucking her in front of her husband. Do you mind?”

I couldn’t answer right away. I started filling Riley’s juicy cunt with what must have been a huge load of cum. I’m not certain if Riley was pushed over the edge in that moment because of what Geri just said or if she climaxed because she realized I was cumming. But we both enjoyed a violent orgasm, no doubt made more enjoyable for both of us by the audience enjoying the show.

I slowly pulled my softening cock free. Geri leaned over. I think she was curious to see what a freshly fucked cunt looks like. I don’t think she’s ever seen one from that angle before. I waited to see if she’s still interested in having her pussy eaten by a pretty young white girl, even with an audience watching through the glass wall beside us.

I know she’s turned on. But as much as she loves sex and even though she was always willing to experiment she was never so adventurous that she’d perform in front of an audience before. So I was just about positive she’d put her clothes on and return when the coast is clear. She fooled me! She sat on the carpet and leaned back against a chair. She gave Riley a minute to catch her breath. Then she slowly spread her legs and said, “My turn, bitch. Make it good and don’t stop until I tell you I’m done.”

Riley said, “Yes, ma’am. But I have something I have to do first.”

She spun around and quickly licked and sucked all our juices from my cock and balls while Geri watched in amazement. Riley made quick work of her cleanup chores. She turned back toward Geri and moved into position between my ex wife’s legs.

Riley has eaten Tracy’s pussy often enough since she started working here. She already knows that she enjoys it so this is nothing new for her. I’m almost certain, though, that Geri has never had her pussy eaten by another woman. If she has it’s been since our divorce.

I know from watching those movies together when we were still married that the idea of having a submissive white woman between her thighs appeals to her. I doubt she would ever have done anything like this on her own, though. She came here today with nothing more in mind than handing me a check. This, the sex, came about because she realized what I have going on here. She must have been reminded of those movies we watched together and she’s probably feeling horny. I imagine her sex life lately is as sporadic as mine was before I hired Riley. She decided to take advantage of a situation that’s very similar to some of her fantasies.

Come to think of it, that’s how this all started for me, too! This situation came about because of the look in Riley’s eyes when she first entered my office to interview for a job; a job for which we both knew she was unqualified.

I stood up and watched Geri quickly forget all about her surroundings and the men watching her. It’s apparent that the reality of this situation is as erotic for her as the fantasy. She experienced the first of a long series of orgasms almost immediately. I watched her enjoy several more before going to my bathroom to clean up. Riley does a pretty good job with her mouth but I still feel sticky.

When I returned, Geri’s hands were wrapped in Riley’s hair. She was grinding Riley’s face against her mound and still enjoying one orgasm after another while I slowly put my clothes back on. I glanced outside to see one of the grounds keepers in the middle of a self induced orgasm. The other two apparently still aren’t comfortable following his example. The fact that they recognize Geri as my ex wife and aren’t certain how I’d feel about it may have something to do with that. But maybe not. They didn’t seem the least bit reticent when the show started.

Geri finally couldn’t take anymore. She pushed Riley’s face away and gasped, “Fuck me, bitch! Damn you’re good!!”

She spotted movement outside and turned her head in time to see one of the men putting his cock back in his pants. I watched her; curious to see how she’d react. She turned to me, smiled sexily and exclaimed, “I can’t believe I just did that! You bring the slut out in everyone, don’t you?”

“I try.” Then I smiled and added, “It’s easier when a woman’s inner slut is pretty close to the surface.”

She chuckled and said, “I was serious about the other. I want to see you and Carl fuck this sexy little cunt in front of her husband. Will you set it up for me?”

“Just me and Carl? I could set up another party at my house this weekend and invite the guys from our last little gangbang.”

After a thoughtful pause she asked, “How many men?”

“A dozen counting me.”

She looked me in the eyes and said, “I’d like to see that. You know I would. But just to watch. I’m not going to get gangbanged by a pack of your creepy friends.”

I didn’t remind her that before the divorce they were her friends, too. I just grinned and said, “Tracy felt the same way. She just wanted to watch me fuck Riley, right up until the action started and she began getting turned on. Now she’s just like Riley. But you can sit it out if you want. You’re the one who will be going home horny.”

There was just a glimmer of doubt in her expression. But she shook her head and said, “I just want to watch. Maybe I’ll take one of your sexy little cunts into the house and ride her face for a while. But I’ve never been gangbanged and I’m too old to start now.”

I shrugged and said, “The choice is yours. But if it’s your age that concerns you, I can assure you that you’re just as sexy as you were twenty years ago. You’ve held up pretty damn well for an old broad.”

She shot me the bird but smiled and said, “I’m not that old, you old fart. You were a cradle robber, remember?”

Instead of acknowledging the difference in our ages I asked, “How long since you’ve had a nice fat cock, Geri? You must have been pretty horny to do what you just did with those three guys watching. And I notice that you’re still naked and they’re still watching. You never would have done something like this when we were married.”

She was still sitting there, leaning back against the leather chair behind her with her hands resting on her flat stomach. The fingers of her right hand slowly moved down until her fingertips were trailing through her very wet slit and she said, “You’re a real bastard. You know that?”

I struggled to keep a straight face and look innocent as I responded, “I just asked a question.”

To the best of my knowledge there has never been a submissive bone in Geri’s body. If she has one now it must have been transplanted since our divorce ... or maybe she has just been very horny for a very long time. Whatever the reason, I suddenly realized she’s thinking about it! Now I know it must have been a while since she got laid. She’s horny. She wants some cock but can’t admit it, least of all to me. She’s wondering what it would be like to cut loose and get fucked half to death. It didn’t escape my notice that she didn’t respond when I asked how long it’s been since she got laid. I have to believe it’s been a while. Who knows? She might decide she wants to do more than watch once the party get’s started. Tracy couldn’t hold out once she got a good look at a couple of hard, black cocks.

Geri finally got to her feet. She’s more self conscious about her audience now that the orgasms are over. She reached for her panties and asked, “Shouldn’t those guys be getting back to work now?”

“They aren’t going anywhere as long as there are naked women to stare at and I can’t blame them. You’re lucky I didn’t call them in to help. They’ve been especially helpful to me lately. I don’t mind rewarding them every now and then.”

She stepped into her panties and pulled them up. She’s trying to act like she’s unaware of her audience. I’m not fooled. I think she’s as surprised as I am by her out of character behavior but unless I’m mistaken she appears to be getting turned on by the idea of three men standing outside watching her have sex and staying around to watch her get dressed.

She didn’t hurry. She put her bra on and adjusted it. She took her sweet time putting her blouse on and then stepped into her skirt. She slid her feet into her shoes and wadded her pantyhose up before stuffing them into her purse. When she was finished I ordered Riley to get up, clean her pussy and get dressed. I told Geri I’d set up the gangbang for Saturday and call her when I have it arranged.

She nodded but she didn’t leave right away. She stayed until Riley returned to the room and watched her putting her only two garments on. After Riley put her shoes on, Geri moved closer and caressed her cheek. Their eyes met and Geri asked, “How about you? How do you feel about this?”

Riley sighed and said, “I’d like to be able to tell you I hate it. That’s what I’m supposed to say. That’s what I’m supposed to feel. Just like I’m supposed to hate what I just did with you. But I’m not the same woman I was when I entered this office to interview for a job.

“Sometimes the things I do, the things he makes me do, concern me. I worry about how they’re affecting me and how they’re affecting my marriage. It’s only been a very short time since I wasn’t ‘that kind of girl.’ Before I came in here to apply for a job I’d only had sex with my husband.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.