Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant - Cover

Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - She had no business applying for the job but she was desperate. It wasn’t her sexy appearance or any particular skills she possessed that caused me to hire her. It was the submissive look I saw in her eyes when she entered my office that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Workplace  

Having made such a large profit earlier in the day I decided to celebrate by taking off early. After Nakamura left I told Tracy and Riley to close up shop. I called down to personnel and had them send a girl up to answer the phones and I took Tracy and Riley shopping for more sexy clothing at Gunny’s store.

I drove straight to Flaunt It!. I figured we’d do a little shopping and then I’d take them to lunch. Shopping for sexy clothes wasn’t quite as much fun today. There were other customers in the store so the girls had to keep their clothes on. We selected a few new outfits for Riley and two dozen new outfits for Tracy. Before we left I made Tracy change into a sheer blouse and a micro miniskirt. I made the same deal I made last time we were here. The girls are going to have to spend a couple hours at Gunny’s house on Sunday in exchange for a hefty discount.

I didn’t start thinking about where to have lunch until we were on our way out of the store loaded down with shopping bags. I want someplace that actually serves food. I’m definitely hungry. But it should be someplace that I can humiliate the girls for my amusement while I’m eating. That rules out adult bookstores and strip joints. We put the new clothes in my trunk and went around to get in the car. It was then that I noticed there seem to be an unusually large number of kids skipping school. Schools must be closed today. That’s the inspiration I was looking for.

My brother’s kid told me about a little luncheonette near the river. It isn’t far from one of the two high schools in town; the predominantly black one. It’s become a hangout for the kids before and after school and when school is out. On a nice day like this the outside seating area is probably teaming with horny, black, easily entertained high school kids. This should be just what I’m looking for!

Ten minutes later I was parking in front of the luncheonette. When my nephew said it was little he wasn’t kidding. The building is about the size of a small travel trailer. There are a few tables inside but most of the customers sit at the outside tables and order through a window in the front of the building. There are about twenty tables on the patio around the front and one side of the building that seat four per table. At the very edge of the patio near the drop off that goes down to the river about forty or fifty feet below there are three picnic tables to accommodate larger groups of kids. And that’s who the customers are, kids. There are probably two dozen customers scattered around the patio. Not a one of them appears to be any older than sixteen or seventeen.

As I expected, most of the kids are black, though there are a few white faces scattered around amongst them. As far as I can tell, all those white faces are female.

Everyone stopped talking and stared when we got out of the car and headed for one of the many empty tables. The staring grew more intense when the kids got a closer look at the way Tracy and Riley are dressed.

I chose a table near the far edge of the patio near the drop off in order to be out of sight of anyone inside the little building. I gave Riley some cash and told her and Tracy to get me a couple of burgers and a Coke and to order whatever they want. I sat down and watched with an amused smile as every eye in the place followed the two sexy women to the window in the front of the building.

The girls were just about to the window when I heard a quiet voice behind me asking, “Hey Uncle Seth, aren’t things going well at work? Have you taken up pimping on the side?”

I looked over my shoulder. My nephew, Terrell was standing right behind me with a huge grin on his face. I smiled and replied, “Quite the opposite. We just inked a huge deal. I decided to take my secretaries out to lunch to celebrate.”

“Those are your secretaries! Shit! How the hell do you get any work done with those two hangin’ around?!”

“It ain’t easy. But it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to make. What are you doing here?”

“As you can probably tell, there’s no school today. I’m meeting a couple of friends here. We’re just gonna hang out and maybe try and get lucky. As you can see, most of the customers here are of the male persuasion. The few girls here are almost all with someone. The odds aren’t in our favor.”

Terrell is Carl’s only child. He drive’s Carl crazy. I guess he’s supposed to. It’s what teenagers do, right? But I’ve always gotten along well with him, probably because raising him right isn’t my job. Terrell tells me things he’d never tell his parents and he trusts me not to rat him out. I trust him, too. So I felt comfortable saying, “If all you and your friends want is to get laid...”

I looked over in the direction of the front of the building where Riley and Tracy were presumably waiting for our order to be filled and said, “I can make them available.”

He cocked his head and looked at me as if waiting to hear the punch line. When there wasn’t one he asked, “You’re kidding, right?”

My cockeyed grin told him I was serious. I invited him to join us at our table. He sat across from me with an eager look on his face and almost whispered, “Man! Those two girls are hot! They’ll really ... you know?”

I shrugged nonchalantly and replied, “They do what they’re told.”

“Why?! Why would they let you tell them who they have to... ?”

“Fuck? You can say it. Fuck. You and your friends are going to fuck them, if you want to that is. As for why, ask me that the next time we’re alone. Ask me to explain submissives to you. I think fifteen is old enough to understand something that important.”

The girls came around the corner carrying our order. As soon as they rounded the corner all eyes seemed to focus on their tits in those sheer blouses they have on. They were both blushing like crazy, no doubt even more embarrassed than they might otherwise have been because of the age range of the kids who are staring unabashedly at their boobs.

They put the cardboard trays down and sat down in the two remaining chairs. They divvied up the food and drinks. When they finished I introduced them to Terrell. They didn’t seem surprised to learn that he’s Carl’s kid. I guess it doesn’t matter to them.

The three of us ate our lunch in silence. I was aware of the buzz of conversation picking up around us. I couldn’t understand what they were saying but I think we all had a pretty good idea who they were talking about. From time we heard the words “pussy” and “tits” being bandied about.

I finished my two burgers and sat back, sipping on my drink and relishing the discomfort on the faces of my two secretaries. Terrell just about forgot I was there. His eyes moved back and forth between the two exposed sets of tits constantly. Not a word was spoken until the girls finished eating. I ordered them to clean off the table and while they were disposing of our trash I asked Terrell, “Which one do you prefer?”

He thought about it for a moment and said, “The one with the little tits is prettier. But damn! I love the tits on the other one. I’d love to get my hands on those!”

The girls returned to the table but before they could return to their seats I said to Tracy, “A couple of Terrell’s friends are going to be joining us soon. There won’t be enough chairs when they get here. I want you to sit in Terrell’s lap for now.”

Terrell shoved his chair back and stared in awe as an obviously reluctant Tracy sat down in his lap. His eyes got wider and rounder as she her tiny skirt pulled up and completely bared her pussy.

I turned to Riley and said, “You can sit down until the other two boys get here. Then you’ll have to get up and sit in one of their laps.”

I turned back to Terrell then and smiled. He was sitting there staring at Tracy’s tits but his hands were hanging down at his sides as if he thought he might get in trouble if he touched her. I chuckled and said, “Don’t be such a pussy, boy! She ain’t just eye candy. You can touch her. Or would you rather wait a year or two?”

He looked at Tracy and he looked at me. Finally, tentatively, he put one arm around her waist and rested his other hand just above her knee. Her tiny little skirt doesn’t even come close to covering her pussy or the little triangle of pubic hair above it. I think the eyes of everyone around us were watching Terrell’s hand as it slowly moved up her thigh toward her pussy.

It seemed to take a long time for his hand to cover the distance. But it was obvious when it came into contact with her sensitive flesh. She gasped and flinched slightly. When she flinched, Terrell pulled his hand back slightly and looked at me as if to ask if he was going too far. I asked, “Do you want to know how she really feels about what you’re doing?”

When he didn’t reply I said, “You can’t judge by the expression on her face. If you want an honest answer to that question stick a couple fingers inside of her. I think you’ll find that they come back out covered in pussy juice. You know what that means, right?”

Tracy’s eyes closed and she gasped again as his fingers slowly probed her pussy. He pulled his hand back a moment later and held up his fingers to show me and everyone around us how wet they are. His eyes went from his fingers, to me, to Tracy’s face and then down to her now exposed pussy and I began to wonder if my nephew is a virgin. I didn’t think there was such a thing as a fifteen year old virgin anymore!

Terrell was still holding his fingers up, attracting the attention of every kid in the area when his two friends showed up and saw what was happening. They came to a sudden stop about fifteen feet away and stared in shock at ... well, at everything; Riley’s tits which are plainly displayed under her sheer, bolero top, Tracy’s tits and now her pussy, and Terrell’s fingers glistening with pussy juice.

Terrell didn’t notice his friends until he lowered his fingers back down to Tracy’s juicy pussy. He looked down at her pussy, then looked up and grinned at me. Only then did he notice the two boys standing nearby staring in disbelief. When he did he exclaimed, “Dudes! Get over here! You gotta see this!”

They looked at each other, shrugged and approached our table. I invited them to join us and Riley stood up so that they’d both have a place to sit. After they sat down, Riley looked at me to see what I wanted her to do. I asked, “Would one of you boys like to offer my secretary a seat?”

They don’t know what’s going on but they didn’t need convincing. The boy who just took Riley’s seat was already shoving his chair back from the table and pulling her down into his lap when the other boy exclaimed, “Hell yeah!”

Terrell introduced us to his two friends, Noah and Jac, short for Jacques. I was more than a little surprised about Noah. There are a couple of white girls here. But Noah is the only white boy in the place. I wondered how he’s going to react to seeing Tracy and Riley treated like a couple of sluts by a black man and his two black friends. But one look at the eager smile on his face and his hand on Riley’s upper thigh and I knew I didn’t need to be concerned. I guess things have changed a lot since I was in school.

Once everyone was situated, Terrell explained to his friends what little he knows of this strange situation. The important part of his explanation to all three of the boys is that they’re all about to get laid if they’re so inclined. And apparently they are so inclined.

Tracy and Riley didn’t react to the news. They’re pretty smart and they’ve had enough time to figure out how my dirty mind works. They must have already figured out where this display of female flesh is leading. Noah and Jac, on the other hand, had a definite reaction. They look like they just won the lottery. Riley did react, however, when Noah’s fingers began to enter her pussy. She moaned and a shiver ran through her body. I’m not certain, but it looked like she just had an orgasm!

Not long after Noah and Jac joined us, a couple of boys got up from a nearby table and came over to say hello. They stood where they’d have the best view of Riley and Tracy’s exposed pussies and exchanged pleasantries with their friends. When they were greeted warmly instead of being rebuffed, others began to gather around one or two at a time until we were completely surrounded. Even the few girls in the crowd were struggling to get a peek at my two little sluts.

I decided it would be a good idea to get out of here before someone with morals and a sense of responsibility took note of what’s going on and called the cops. But there’s no way the six of us are going to fit in my Lexus. I explained my problem to the boys. It turned out not to be a problem at all. Jac suggested, “We can go to the island.”

“What island?”

He pointed to a path behind us leading down to the riverbank and explained, “It isn’t really an island. It used to be but the water stopped flowing down one side. There’s a small clearing in the middle of it where kids go to party. No one ever bothers us there.”

We stood up and the girls and I followed the three boys down the trail. There was silence behind us until one of the braver kids asked, “Can we come?”

I wasn’t planning on this much excitement for Tracy and Riley. But they should be able to handle a couple dozen horny kids. I remember being that age well enough to know that teenage boys have all the staying power of a ... I was going to say gnat but I actually have no idea how gnats reproduce. I invited them to join us and we continued down the trail. I couldn’t help wondering what the people in the luncheonette are going to think when they realize that their customers have all disappeared.

The trail turned right at the bottom of the hill and followed the riverbank for about a hundred and fifty feet where it turned onto the oval spit of land extending out into the river. It isn’t very large, maybe half an acre. But there’s plenty of privacy. It’s covered in trees except for a round, grass covered clearing in the middle that’s roughly twenty feet in diameter. It’s easy to see that it’s a popular party place. The grass is all trampled down and the clearing is delineated by a solid circle of litter of every description.

I waited until the entire group spread out around the clearing leaving a space in the center for the six of us. I noticed that the girls we saw up on the patio have followed us, too. They look just as eager for the show to start as the boys are. That kind of surprised me. I’m pretty certain that the girls with whom I went to high school wouldn’t have been caught dead at a gathering like this.

I waited for everyone to settle down but apparently most of them have never witnessed a gangbang before and they’re all pretty excited. I finally had to ask them to quiet down. The chatter finally trailed off and I said, “The first thing we have to do is undress our guests of honor. There are several ways we can do that, depending on which method you think might be more interesting. We could have them undress themselves. We could have them undress each other. We could ask for some of the guys to volunteer to undress them. Does anyone have a preference?”

There was quiet until the youngest looking girl in the audience, a white girl who doesn’t look any older than twelve or thirteen, raised her hand and said, “Guys like undressing girls. At least the guys I go out with do. Let some of the guys do it.”

There was a chorus from the guys in the audience that seemed to agree with her. But I thought I had a better idea. I smiled at her and said, “That’s true. But there’s something that a lot of guys enjoy just as much and seldom get a chance to see. Guys enjoy watching girls undress other girls. I’ve always found that to be a huge turn on. As most of you have already discovered my two secretaries here aren’t wearing much, just a skirt and blouse. Would you and one of your girlfriends like to come forward and do the honors?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.