Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - She had no business applying for the job but she was desperate. It wasn’t her sexy appearance or any particular skills she possessed that caused me to hire her. It was the submissive look I saw in her eyes when she entered my office that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Workplace  

For the rest of the day and in fact for the rest of the week I left the girls pretty much alone. I bent Tracy over my desk on Thursday afternoon and fucked her. But except for that I left them alone to do their jobs. Before we closed up shop on Friday afternoon I checked on the progress of Riley’s training. Tracy reluctantly had to admit she’s pleased with how quickly her sexy assistant/student is learning how to use our software as well as picking up the slack on the other tasks with which she needs to be familiar in order to be a competent secretary.

I saw the underlying concern on Tracy’s face and I assured her that as soon as her contract with the temp agency expires she’ll have a permanent job here whether she wants it or not. Her nipples turn me on too much to let her go. I even promised to pay her what I’m paying the temp company for the use of her. That will no doubt be a substantial increase in pay.

Before I sent them home I reminded them that they’re both required to be at my home tomorrow morning at ten o’clock. I went home then and checked on the support the men are building for the slings. The four posts were already cemented in place when I got home on Wednesday. Yesterday, they finished the frame and one of the men suggested that instead of a tarp they could put a permanent roof over the whole thing. He recommended a faux thatched roof. When the slings aren’t hanging from it I’ll be able to sit in the shade and it will look much less like a temporary structure. Considering how much I’ve spent on the pool and decking I thought that was a good idea.

The men were just finishing up when I got home. I couldn’t be more pleased. They did a great job. They made it look very much like a cabana. It goes well with the nearby pool. It looks like it belongs there! I paid them for their three days of hard work and promised them a bonus next week. From the eager expressions on their faces I’m pretty sure they understood that I was referring to a shot at Riley and Tracy.

I went to bed early. I expect I’m going to need my strength tomorrow. Not as much as the girls will. But I’m looking forward to a day of debauchery. I don’t want to be embarrassed by having to quit early and spend the day sitting on the sidelines watching while my friends spend most of the day shagging my two new pussies.

Saturday morning was not as hectic as you might expect for someone hosting an orgy. The food is being provided by a friend who owns a restaurant. The beer is in a refrigerator in the garage. I’ll have the girls ice it down in coolers when they arrive. All I have to do is eat breakfast, hang the slings on the industrial grade support I just had built, read the morning paper and relax.

The slings were easy to attach to the heavy pipe across the top of the support. I pulled the picnic table closer and spread out the assortment of toys I bought at Leathers so my friends will have something to keep them from getting bored. That’s all the preparation required of me.

Tracy showed up fifteen minutes early. She apologized but said that she couldn’t wait to see the slings. I made her undress in the foyer and took her out to the backyard. She moaned in anticipation when she saw the slings and my new toy collection. She smiled but I could see she was very nervous. She said, “You’re an evil man, Mr. Williams. I can’t fucking believe I’m doing this!”

I’m reasonably certain that at no time in her life has she ever imagined that she’d do anything like this. And being nervous is a natural reaction. But it’s also plain to see that she’s excited. It may be that when this day is over she’ll never want to do anything like this again. But she wants to do it at least this one time.

In response to my question she told me she hasn’t told Riley anything. She knows nothing about the slings or the sex toys I bought. She only knows that there’s a party and she’ll almost certainly end up having sex with some of my friends.

Tracy was still examining the slings when the doorbell rang just before ten. I was about to send her to answer it but at the last minute I had a better idea. I grabbed one of the blindfolds and went to let Riley in. I was happy to see that Brad didn’t just drop her off and leave. He wasn’t part of the original plan. But now that he’s here the idea of making him watch and maybe even play a part in the festivities appeals to the prick in me.

I invited them both in and ordered Riley to strip in the foyer. As soon as she was naked I put the blindfold on her and led them out to the backyard. I instructed Tracy and Brad to fill the coolers in the garage with beer and ice and spread them around the backyard while I led Riley over to the slings and put her in one of them. I strapped her in securely, including putting her wrists in the leather cuffs that are already attached to the support straps so that her arms are raised over her head. I made a few minor adjustments but left her in a sitting position for now. I stepped back when she was strapped in and helpless to enjoy the effect.

Perfect! Just looking at her hanging there looking so totally vulnerable is giving me a hard on.

Riley hasn’t said a single word since I opened the door. The look on her face was just what you’d expect from a young woman attending an orgy against her will. But looking at her now in that vulnerable position I can see that the expression on her face doesn’t tell the whole story. Her nipples are erect and I know that if I stick a finger in her tight little pussy it’s going to enter her easily and come out wet.

Brad and Tracy rolled out the first two coolers. Brad tried to look upset when he saw his young bride’s naked body on display, ready for the first of what I’m sure will be many hard fucks throughout the day. He also tried to hide the fact that his dick started to get hard.

In contrast, Tracy hid nothing. She wheeled her cooler over and parked it by the picnic table. Then she spent a few minutes inspecting my helpless new secretary. She walked around Riley, running her fingers over her vulnerable body and no doubt anticipating what it’s going to be like in a few minutes when I put her in the other sling and make her helpless, too.

That’s not a look of dread I see on her face. She’s looking at Riley and thinking about all the cock that’s going to plunder her helpless body. She may not have ever imagined doing anything like this until I put her in this position. She may never want to do it again once this day is over. But it’s obvious that she’s highly aroused and looking forward to that moment when I put her in the sling and make her helpless.

It took the two of them another fifteen minutes to fill up and wheel out the remaining four coolers. Once that was taken care of I instructed Brad to put Tracy in the other sling and secure her the way his wife is secured.

It took him a few minutes to figure it all out. But he finally managed. He was very careful where he put his hands at first. But before long it didn’t look like he was being quite so careful. He glanced at me to see how I felt about him groping Tracy. I didn’t give him permission but I didn’t object either. That was all the permission he needed. By the time he finished strapping her in he’d explored her body pretty thoroughly and his little dick was hard. Tracy seems to be enjoying it, too.

One last time I debated sending him home before my guests start to arrive. But I’m pretty sure my friends will get a kick out of fucking his wife in front of him. I told him I’ve decided I want him to stay. I want him to let my guests in as they arrive and then stand back out of the way and watch. Whenever it’s needed he can go around picking up trash in the yard and performing any other tasks my guests or I might deem necessary.

He tried to conceal how he feels about that. He glared at me half-heartedly, probably because that’s what he thinks he’s supposed to do. But I think he’s happy for the opportunity to see his wife getting gangbanged even though he knows how inappropriate it is for a husband to want to witness something like that. The prissy little boy-bitch who wouldn’t even eat his wife’s pussy is turning out to be a bigger pervert than anyone realized.

I ordered him to get me a cold beer and sat down to enjoy the view of my two bound beauties. It’s immediately apparent that Tracy is much more attractive blindfolded, hanging naked in a sling and strapped down with her wrists secured above her head. A damsel in distress is exciting enough. But when you add in her toned body and the fact that she’s even more unaccustomed to this sort of situation than even Riley ... am I lucky man or what!!

I felt a strong urge to try them out as they hung there suspended and vulnerable. But I thought it only proper that as a good host I keep them fresh and clean for my guests. I know they won’t remain that way for long. Not once my horny friends arrive. But they should remain pristine until my guests have a chance to look them over.

It wasn’t long before the guys started arriving. My brother was the first, then Dupree. They both knew what to expect. They already knew about the slings and Carl knows I’ve already fucked Tracy.

Tom showed up next. Tom is my token white friend. He was my neighbor growing up and we did everything together from the time we met when we were eight. We chased girls and we played football, baseball and basketball together all through high school. He’s one of the few guys I know of any race who are able to look at someone and not form an opinion based upon the color of their skin.

Tom was one of the first men I hired when I finally started my own company. For the first few months the fact that he worked for me seemed to come between us. He felt he had to treat me differently because I own the company. But he finally got over that and we’re as close now as we ever were. All the other men who are coming today are black. But I know he won’t care or even really notice. A few of my black friends may have reservations about gangbanging a couple of tied up white women in front of Tom. But they’ll either get over it or they won’t. It doesn’t matter to me.

Over the next fifteen minutes the rest of the guys arrived. That’s when thing started getting interesting. Except for the men who work at the plant, none of the men who came to the party realized that free pussy was on the menu. Once they got over the shock, however, they were all happy about it. And when I explained that the cute blonde’s husband will be performing odd jobs I didn’t see anyone who didn’t find that curious but interesting.

About half my friends know Tom. Some of the others seemed a little uncomfortable at first. It probably sounded kind of corny but I told them that Tom is like a brother to me and if it came down to having to choose between them I’m going to choose Tom. If they had a problem with him after that they kept it to themselves.

The guys held back at first, not sure about the etiquette. A lot of guys make jokes about gangbangs. But not a lot of them have actually been to one. I got up and demonstrated how adjustable the slings are, putting Riley into several vulnerable positions everyone found inviting. I also pointed out all the toys on the picnic table that they’re welcome to use. I made it clear that as long as no one is harmed they’re free to do anything they want to the two women.

I returned to my seat. Carl and Tom pulled up chairs and together we watched as Dupree and my other eight friends began to examine the merchandise. As they began groping and exploring I had to answer a lot of questions about who they are, how they came to be here, and a lot of requests for more personal information about them.

It was quite a while before anyone finally pulled a cock out and made use of one of the women. First they drove the women just a bit crazy with fingers exploring everywhere. I noticed Riley, true to form, is trying to act as though she hates what the men are doing. She wants them all to think she isn’t that kind of girl. Brad may have bought her act. I’m not fooled and I don’t think anyone else is, either.

Tracy, on the other hand, didn’t have to put on an act for anyone’s benefit. She started right out enjoying the things the men are doing to her as much as they are. That will probably change before very long. The first time someone shoves a cock up her ass or tries to push one down her throat she might have second thoughts. But for now she’s having the time of her life.

The men started using some of the toys on them before they got down to the actual sex. The nipple clamps were first. One of the men said, “I’ve heard about these. I’ve never actually seen them before.”

He examined a set of them for a moment and then fastened them down tightly on Tracy’s already very hard nipples. I think we were all surprised by her reaction. While the clamps were being tightened down on her puffy nipples she had a small orgasm. It so fascinated everyone that the other set was attached to Riley’s stiff nipples while everyone watched closely to see how she reacted. She didn’t orgasm. But she bit her lower lip and moaned loudly. It didn’t sound like a moan of pain to me.

The guys started experimenting with dildos and vibrators next. It was difficult for those of us watching to decide whether the girls or the guys were enjoying it more. It wasn’t long before Riley dropped her façade of reluctance. She began climaxing as often as Tracy, even when one of the guys started using a miniature cat-o-nine-tails on her stomach and then her tits!

Before the actual fucking started the guys tried out every toy on the table. I enjoyed the show and I enjoyed seeing which toys the girls enjoyed the most. I was shocked to see that both women enjoyed that miniature whip when it was flailing away at their tits. I bought that for my own amusement! I didn’t expect the girls to get off on it! They were both greased up and subjected to various size butt plugs, too. While I don’t doubt that both women would have preferred having something shoved in their pussies instead, they didn’t seem to mind the butt plugs nearly as much as I thought they might.

Dupree was first to fuck one of them. He has always been pretty uninhibited so I wasn’t surprised. He has already fucked Riley more than once since I hired her. So he took advantage of this opportunity to make use of Tracy’s hot little pussy.

Not long after that, the ice having been broken, one of the men pushed Riley’s legs apart. Ignoring the hands that were still groping her he pulled his hard cock out of his pants and slammed it into her in one violent stroke. She grunted and then sighed loudly, obviously not the least bit upset now that the gangbang is finally underway in earnest.

The others watched for a few minutes before one of them got smart and adjusted the sling so that Riley’s upper body is horizontal. In a couple of short minutes her head was hanging down and her mouth was at just the right level to take a hard cock. Only seconds after the men saw how practical that arrangement is Tracy’s sling was in the same configuration. The ring gags were put in their mouths and strapped in place and both women began servicing two hard cocks apiece.

The guys were being a little rough. I suppose that’s to be expected in a situation like this. It became especially difficult for the girls when cocks started battering against the backs of their throats. Both girls gagged and choked at first. I probably should have suggested that the guys take it a little easy on them. Neither one of them is a porn star. But although they were obvious uncomfortable they weren’t being harmed and it was kind of amusing to watch. Remember what I said when this all started? I’m a prick. I don’t have a problem with being a little rough with the woman you’re fucking, especially at a gangbang. If a woman goes to a gangbang willingly then she can’t bitch about getting fucked.

The girls struggled at first. At least they struggled and tried to protest the rough face fucking. Tracy didn’t mind the big black cock plowing her pussy nearly as much. Riley seemed to object; at least at first. I could see by her expression how much she hates being fucked by all those strange men. But once her mouth started getting put to better use I could no longer see what she was feeling ... or what she wants us to believe she’s feeling. And once she settled down and got used to having her throat used like a cunt, once she stopped gagging and choking, she seemed more able to concentrate on the sensations those large cocks were causing between her legs. It wasn’t all that long before I could see she was experiencing some pretty healthy orgasms.

There wasn’t much they could do about the rough double fucking they were getting because of the way they were restrained. I think, though, that as expected, being helpless is a large part of the excitement they’re experiencing. I waited to see what they’d say when the first two men finished fucking their faces.

As it turned out they didn’t get a lot of time to complain. As soon as the men fucking either orifice climaxed they pulled out and were replaced immediately. But in the brief moment of transition neither woman said anything. They gasped and they panted. They swallowed hard. But when the next cock was pressed against their lips they both submitted without a struggle.

Tracy didn’t seem too pleased when Jarrod lifted her legs to the vertical and fastened her ankle cuffs to the sling support straps. She knew what was coming but except for resisting slightly when he lifted one of her legs to secure it to the support strap she didn’t struggle. She moaned but didn’t say anything when he began working more lube into her back passage and loosening her up. I think she was already pretty well prepared when the guys shoved those butt plugs in both women’s sexy asses before the fucking started.

Jarrod was nicer about it than I would have expected. At least he started out taking it easy on her. But once he’d driven his cock into her ass a few times he quickly began to pick up the pace and started fucking her ass the way she’s gotten used to having her pussy fucked. By the time Jarrod managed to work his cock into Tracy, Potts was adjusting Riley’s legs and getting her ready, too.

The women remained in that position after that. Not all the men fucked their asses. But it looked like at least half of them gave it a shot. They laughed and joked about it, many of them obviously never having fucked a woman’s ass before. Some said they didn’t notice any difference. Others swore that the girl’s asses were even hotter and tighter than their pussies.

Carl, Tom and I sat back and enjoyed the show until our friends were finally sated. It took them more than two hours to finish with the girls, at least for the time being. I ordered Brad to stretch the hose out and clean the girls inside and out. We watched in amusement as he cleaned the girls inside and out and sprayed the cement pad under them clean with the cold water from the hose. Then, while he helped Nug unload the insulated containers of chicken, ribs and the various side dishes he brought from his restaurant, the three of us took our turns. We enjoyed watching the live sex show very much so it didn’t take us long to satisfy our own lusts.

My original plan was to leave the girls in slings until the party broke up. But they looked like they could use something other than cum in their stomachs. They could both use a cold drink, a light meal and a little rest so I let them up and took them inside so they could have a quick shower.

I led them to my bathroom and laid out fresh towels. I turned the water on for them and was about to leave when Tracy smiled and exclaimed, “That was fucking amazing!”

I smiled and said, “Yeah. But I doubt if it’s over. So I’m going to let you relax for a while. Come out and get something to eat and drink when you’re ready. But don’t be surprised if you end up back in those slings before long.”

Riley didn’t exactly smile. But she didn’t seem upset by the prospect, either.

There was a lot of laughing and joking while we ate, quite often at the expense of the girls. And they got asked a lot of personal questions. They did a lot of blushing but they seemed to answer the questions honestly enough. Brad was asked quite a few probing questions, too. The guys had a hard time believing he’d let his wife do the things she’s doing, much less show up and take part in it. They didn’t come right out and say that no man in his right mind would behave the way he is but we all knew it was implied. Brad was much less forthcoming than Riley. He stared at the ground at his feet, shrugged and pretty much avoided speaking as much as possible. I guess I can’t blame him.

We rested after we ate and drank a beer or two. But it wasn’t long before the girls were back in the slings where they remained for the rest of the afternoon. Things calmed down for the second round of sex, though. Everything seemed a lot less intense. They didn’t even bother putting the ring gags back in place. They were no longer needed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.