Hiring the Least Qualified Applicant
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - She had no business applying for the job but she was desperate. It wasn’t her sexy appearance or any particular skills she possessed that caused me to hire her. It was the submissive look I saw in her eyes when she entered my office that day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   MaleDom   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Double Penetration   Size   Workplace  

Riley must have nearly sucked the life out of me yesterday. I slept like a fucking log. I got up in the morning refreshed and looking forward to making her do it again.

I stopped for breakfast at the usual diner on the way to work. While I ate and sipped my coffee I decided I might as well have a little talk with Brad today. I don’t much care whether he’s resolved his feelings about what I did to Riley yesterday or not. I do know that listening to her last night when she told him what happened to her that day turned him on. I might as well see how he feels about watching it happen right in front of him.

The idea of fucking a man’s wife right in front of him, especially a young white man’s wife of only six months, turns me on more than I realized. I’m especially fond of the idea of fucking her in her marriage bed or calling him up and ordering him to deliver her to me in my house so that I can fuck her. Those aren’t things I’ve ever contemplated in the past. But the more I think about the possibilities the more that sort of thing turns me on. I believe I may have mentioned what prick I am.

I entered my office fifteen minutes later still thinking about fucking Riley in front of her pansy husband this morning. In the last forty-five minutes or so I’ve been so preoccupied thinking about rubbing Brad’s face in what I’m doing to his wife that I’d all but forgotten about her new wardrobe! That changed in a heartbeat. When I entered my outer office Tracy was seated at the desk while Riley modeled the first of her new outfits for her amusement.

She’s wearing the same revealing dress she modeled for Brad last night. I would have thought that would be one of the last of the dresses she’d have chosen. I can see how much she hates it. She’s blushing furiously and obviously upset that Tracy is having so much fun humiliating her. She expects to be treated that way by me. I think she’s just beginning to realize what I learned yesterday, Tracy is almost as bad as I am.

Tracy smiled when I entered and said, “Watch this, Mr. Williams. Riley, get the boss a cup of coffee.”

Riley glanced at me, then turned and went to the table in the corner. I watched a couple of inches of ass cheek peek out when she bent over. That was interesting. But when she turned around neither of the slender straps that are supposed to cover her nipples had remained in place. Both nipples are complete exposed. Now this is the way to start my day!

Riley didn’t bother to cover her nipples. She already realizes how futile an effort that would be. Exposing her is, after all, the point of her new wardrobe. I took the coffee from her and asked her why she chose that dress for her first day. She’s obviously very unhappy about having to wear it.

She stared at the floor and quietly answered, “Brad chose it. I wanted to wear something else.”

I smiled and said, “I’ve got a phone call to make. After I do that I’m going to call you in. I want you to tell me anything I missed after you went to bed last night and what Brad had to say this morning. Leave your dress that way. I like it.”

“But what if someone comes in?!”

“Check my schedule. If I have any appointments scheduled with anyone who isn’t an employee you may cover your nipples ten minutes before they arrive. Except for that I like having them exposed. And let’s be realistic. If you spend your day trying to keep those straps in place that’s all you’ll have time to do today.”

I turned and entered my office. I returned a few phone calls. Then I called Carl and asked if he can spare Brad for a little while.

He chuckled and asked, “What happened? Did he smack your new girl around when she got home last night?”

I laughed and replied, “Hell no! He got a fucking hard on! She sucked him off twice and then he fucked her while she told him everything she did yesterday. I was watching and listening from the bushes in back of their house. He acted like he was pissed. But if he was he wasn’t nearly as pissed as he was turned on.”

Carl sighed and said, “You’re a cold bastard. You know you’re fucking up their marriage, right?”

“Probably. You know I don’t give a shit, right?”

We both laughed and he asked, “You want the kid now? Damn. I’d sure like to be there to watch his face.”

“If things go the way I think they will I’ll invite you to join us in a little while. Yeah. Send him right up.”

After we hung up I called maintenance on the intercom and told Tom, the supervisor, that I want the shrubbery outside my glass wall attended to right away. I could tell by the sound of subtle amusement in his voice that his men must have told everyone they work with what they saw through the glass yesterday. He promised to get them right out there.

Riley called on the intercom a few minutes later to let me know Brad is waiting to see me. She sounds terrified. I told her to send him in and to join us.

I struggled to keep from smiling when I saw the strange mix of emotions on Brad’s face. He doesn’t know why I sent for him and I want to keep him off balance. As I’ve said, I’m a real prick to work for. Just about everyone here is scared of me and for good reason. Being sent to my office is very rarely a good thing. It’s obvious Brad is worried but just as obvious he’s also curious and embarrassed because he’s looking at the large black man who screwed the hell out of his wife yesterday and because his young wife is right behind him with her tits exposed. That reminded me of the strange fact that she’s wearing that slutty dress at his insistence. This is definitely going to get interesting.

I pointed to the seating area in the corner near the glass wall and told him to take a seat. I got up, grabbed my coffee and sat across from him. I ordered Riley to stand near me, making certain she’s facing the large expanse of glass beyond which our audience will very soon gather.

I finally smiled disarmingly at Brad to let him know he isn’t in trouble. If he’s relieved he didn’t show it. I said, “Thank you, young man. I understand you chose this dress for your wife to wear this morning. I was especially fond of it when I selected it last night. It does look sexy on her, doesn’t it?”

He nodded, still not entirely certain why he’s here or if his job is somehow in jeopardy. I said nothing to reassure him. Instead I asked, “What did you think after Riley told you everything that happened to her yesterday?”

He wasn’t expecting to have to explain his reactions. He didn’t know what to say. He may not be the brightest bulb on the tree but he knows he’s supposed to be furious with me if not with her. He knows how a husband is supposed to react when some guy screws his wife, especially when it borders on rape. I thought for a few seconds that he was going to try to pull it off. But at the last second he surprised me and went for honesty. Finally, trying to decide what to say even as he spoke he said, “It’s hard to describe. I’m still not certain what I’m feeling. I know what I’m supposed to be feeling but ... I’m very confused.”

I nodded. I can understand how he feels even though I would have had an entirely different reaction myself. In his shoes I would have gone on an ass kicking rampage, starting with my wife’s ass!

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye just then and turned to look through the glass. All six men from the grounds crew are now making believe they’re puttering around with the low shrubs near the glass.

I smiled and turned back to see both Brad and Riley looking out at the six men. I remember hearing Brad tell Riley he knows them. Knowing that is going to make this even more exciting, for me at least.

To Brad I said, “I suppose we should talk about this so that everyone knows where they stand.”

Then I smiled at Riley and said, “Take that dress off and kneel between my legs.”

She gasped and took a step back. Brad is already red faced. He has been since he walked in my door. But upon hearing that order his mouth fell open and he turned dark, dark red. I continued to smile benignly and ignore their reactions.

“Brad, I’d like to explain what happened yesterday. I wasn’t even going to talk to your wife when I was conducting interviews. She isn’t qualified for the job, not even close. I wouldn’t even have called her in but I wasn’t happy with the final candidates the personnel office selected for the job so I took a look at her application. The picture on the photocopy of her driver’s license looked pretty hot so just to amuse myself I decided to interview her after all. I had no intention of hiring her when I had her sent in. I was just going to play mind games with her and check her out in person. I like looking at a pretty young woman as much as the next guy. Despite the god awful outfit she was wearing when she walked through my door she became a lot more qualified when I saw her for the first time. She’s a sexy little bitch, even if her tits are much too small for my tastes.”

I’m looking right at Brad but out of the corner of my eye I see that Riley has finally succumbed to the inevitable and begun to remove her dress. Brad’s eyes are flitting back and forth between his wife as she undresses, me, and then the six men watching through the glass, though only rarely pausing to meet my gaze. The poor kid doesn’t know where to look or what to think.

I continued explaining things to him while he watched passively as Riley knelt at my feet. I noticed that her pubic hair has been trimmed down to the tiny triangle I specified yesterday. It looks much sexier. I have a much better view of her pussy now.

“I decided I wanted to fuck your wife, so I did. And I liked it. She has a nice tight cunt and her cocksucking skills are improving quickly, though she still needs a lot of practice. I like fucking her so much that I hired her. I’m going to keep fucking her for a while. The reason we’re having this talk is to avoid any unpleasantness in the future.”

I paused to unfasten my pants and slide them down and off. I splayed my legs apart and looked at Riley. I’m easily able to read the emotions with which she’s struggling. They’re written clearly on her face. She desperately doesn’t want to do this, even more so now with her husband and six other men watching. But especially while her husband is here to witness her humiliation. I know that’s tearing her up. That’s why my cock is already as hard as a steel bar. God this turns me on! I knew it would but it’s even more exciting than I expected.

I didn’t even have to give the order. All that was required was a meaningful glance at Riley. She leaned forward and began to kiss and lick my cock and balls. It felt great but I got almost as much pleasure from the look on Brad’s face. The size of my cock, the dark black color of my skin, and the sight of his wife’s lips and tongue at work must all be a shock to his system.

I ignored Riley and calmly continued, “I could have let her continue to wear her frumpy clothes and try to keep all this a secret from you. But, well, to be honest it really turns me on to have sex with her in front of you. It turns me on so much that from time to time I’ll be dropping by your house in the evening or over the weekend and fucking her there. There will also be times when I’m feeling horny and I’ll call you and order you to bring her to my house. In fact, I’m planning a small party for a few close friends this weekend. I want you to drive her to my house and drop her off at ten o’clock Saturday morning. I’ll call you later when I’m ready to have her picked up.

“You’re probably wondering about other men since I’ve already let my brother, Dupree, and Gunny from the clothing store have sex with her. The answer to your unspoken question is yes, I’ll be letting other men have sex with her. Oh, and women, too. I’m pretty certain Tracy out there wants to have sex with her. I’ve always wanted to see something like that, haven’t you?”

He’s either too shocked to respond or he doesn’t know the answer. Or maybe he knows the answer but doesn’t want to admit in front of his wife that the idea of watching her with another woman turns him on.

Riley is sucking on my cock now. She’s performing a bit listlessly. She’s horrified at having to do these things in front of Brad and the entire maintenance crew outside my window. Listening to the things I’m telling him about my future plans for her probably isn’t helping. But that’s okay. I’m not in a hurry to cum in her mouth. I enjoy what she’s doing and I’m enjoying it even more because Brad is watching helplessly.

I can’t help but notice he’s trying to hide the fact that he has a hard on. I smiled and magnanimously offered to let him fuck his wife while she sucks my cock. He may have thought I was just trying to torment him even more. He didn’t answer. He just stared at me in shock.

I let a minute pass before I said, “Look at that sexy ass, boy! You know you want to fuck her. I can see that your dick is hard. Go ahead! Fuck the little bitch!”

He either assumed he’s been given an order and has no choice or he’s so turned on that he can’t resist. I watched him slide out of his chair and cross the ten feet of carpet between us on his knees until he was directly behind her. I don’t know if it was intentional, but I noticed that he never let me or the men watching us through the glass see his little cock. I can’t blame him for that. I’d be embarrassed if I had a cock as small as his, too.

He waited until he was in position to fuck her before he unfastened his pants and slid them down to his knees. He inched forward another inch or two and reached down to line his cock up with his wife’s pussy. Riley moaned when her husband’s cock entered her. I grinned at him and said, “Her cunt was wet when you slipped your dick in, wasn’t it? You can’t tell me this shit doesn’t turn the little slut on. She acts all frigid. But that’s what it is, a fucking act.”

This kinky situation is turning out to be just as exciting as I knew it would be. I’m incredibly turned on and it wasn’t much longer before I proved it by filling Riley’s mouth with another large load of cum. She gulped it down easily, proving that she only needed a little bit of practice all along.

Brad didn’t last much longer after watching his wife gulp down my cum. He probably wants to be furious about what I’m making them do. But the little shit is enjoying this, too. He doesn’t want to admit it. He may not even admit it to himself. But I watched him last night and it’s just as obvious now. Watching his wife suck off a big black cock in front of six other highly amused men, men he knows and considers friends, this kinky shit turns him on, too. Or maybe it’s just that he’s young and like most young men he’s always horny and everything sexual turns him on. I don’t really care.

He let his cock slip from his wife’s cunt and tried to put it away while it was still hidden from view behind her ass. When I saw what he was doing I said, “Hold off on putting that away. I’m going to have her use her mouth to get my cock hard again. Then we can turn her around and she can suck your cock while I fuck her. You know how it is when you fuck a woman. For the first few months it seems like you just can’t get enough. All you can think about is slipping your dick into her hot little pussy.”

I’m beginning to think the little toad is as submissive as his wife. Carl may have been right. The kid might even suck a cock if someone told him to do it! Not mine. I’m not into that. But he’s sure as hell getting off on watching me use his wife. I’ve read about guys who are into that but I can’t imagine it myself. If I still had a wife I wouldn’t just sit back and watch with a hard on while she sucked some other guy’s cock.

He blushed as he backed away and his little cock was visible to everyone for the first time. I looked at it and cocked an eyebrow as if to say, “Really? Is that all the cock you have to work with?!”

But I said nothing. I didn’t have to. He knew what I was thinking.

He returned to his seat and watched his wife sucking on my soft cock for a few minutes. It didn’t take long before she put the lead back in it. I let her suck on it for a minute or two after it got hard again before I lifted her head and nodded in the direction of her husband. We watched her turn and crawl across the floor. Her face is totally expressionless now. She’s obeying all my commands like a zombie. That’s okay, though. I know how much turmoil her brain is in. She hates this, but it turns her on; the perfect combination of emotions for a perverted fuck like me. And the biggest turn on of all, she hates it even more that she’s doing this in front of her husband.

As his wife approached he looked up at me helplessly. I know what he’s thinking. His cock is nasty. I don’t know why that bothers him now. He enjoyed it when she did it out in their sunroom last night. I smiled and said, “It don’t matter to her. As long as she has a cock in her mouth she’s happy.”

It isn’t true, of course. Well, maybe it is on some level. Doing nasty shit like this appeals to something deep inside of her, something she has kept hidden since she became aware of it. But on a more conscious level she hates the things I make her do. As far as I can tell she’ll do anything I tell her to do even though she thinks she hates it. That’s why my dick is so hard all the time now.

She licked and sucked on her husband’s slimy cock and balls while I moved into position to enjoy sloppy seconds. She grunted and then moaned loudly when I began sliding my cock into her tight cunt. If I didn’t just watch the little bastard fuck her I’d swear she hadn’t just been fucked. It’s a wonder to me that she stays with him. He can’t possibly satisfy her with that little dick of his!

I was able to last much longer this time. I fucked her like a madman for about twenty minutes. I watched his face when she started climaxing. He’s obviously never seen that look on her face before or heard the sounds she makes. She went a little wild there for a while, crying out, almost screaming. She thrashed around like I was beating her instead of fucking her. Now he knows what it looks like when his wife has an orgasm.

I came in her pussy a few minutes after he shot off in her mouth. But we aren’t done yet. I can be such an asshole!

I ordered her to clean my cock and balls. When she finished I ordered her to start sucking Brad’s cock again. I put my pants back together while she went back to work on her husband’s little cock. I glanced out through the glass for the first time in a long time. Sometime in the last half hour or so the six groundskeepers had been joined by the maintenance supervisor. I smiled at him and nodded. I suppose one of these days I’m going to have to let them all have a piece of her ass. It isn’t right to torment them like this and then make them work all day with blue balls. Tom is coming to the party on Saturday. But the grounds crew could use a little bonus of the tight pussy which belongs to their good friend Brad; and me, too, now ... I suppose.

I went to my desk and called Carl. I asked him if he’d like to fuck Riley while she’s sucking her husband’s cock. He came busting through my office door almost before I had time to hang up the phone. I waited until Carl was fucking her. It amused me greatly to notice Brad is going through all the same emotions he experienced when he watched me having sex with Riley for the first time. It’s probably even more embarrassing to see her get fucked by Carl since Carl is his immediate supervisor and he’s going to have to see him every day. But it’s about to get a little more embarrassing for both of them. I called Tracy on the intercom and told her to bring me in another cup of coffee.

She came in, smiling her evil smile and staring at the coupling and their audience as she crossed the room to my desk. She put my coffee down and I said, “Fascinating, isn’t it?”

She continued to stare at them as she whispered, “I almost wish I had a cock.”

I replied, “I’m glad you don’t. But if you have the balls, you’re welcome to have her eat your pussy after Carl is through fucking her.”

She had to think about that. She wants Riley’s face in her cunt. It’s obvious the concept isn’t new to her. She has already considered it. She’s probably been daydreaming about it since she watched me spank Riley with her belt yesterday and realized how submissive she is. I think she’s probably much less enthusiastic about doing it with ten men watching. I, on the other hand, am looking forward to seeing that strong, sexy body unclothed. I’m growing steadily more fond of naked white women.

She looked at me, still trying to make up her mind whether or not she can make herself do this in front of me, my brother, Brad and the seven men staring at us through the glass.

Finally she quietly asked, “I don’t suppose you’d settle for just letting me have her stick her head up under my skirt?”

I think she already knew the answer. But I answered anyway. “No. I want you naked.”

She isn’t unattractive, not really. She’s not even plain. She’s attractive enough to attract attention. She’s just not Playboy pretty. But she has a very hot body; a body that would not look out of place if she were to be featured in a men’s magazine. And being a normal, red blooded male I want to see it.

She turned back and watched Carl fucking Riley sucking on her husband’s cock. It’s obvious that the sight and the circumstances both turn her on. Several minutes passed before she turned back to me and said, “I want to do it. You know I want to do it. But I’m not like her. You know that. I won’t do all the other shit you make her do.”

I shrugged and replied, “I have her for that. I think you’re hot. You have a very sexy body. Being a normal, red-blooded male I want to see you naked. You can’t blame a guy for that. It’s in our DNA.”

She tried to hide it but I can see she’s flattered. She turned back and watched Riley again and whispered, “Okay. But no one else touches me. Just her. I’m not a lesbian. I like guys. But I’m not like her. I’m not into orgies.”

I nodded. But as she watched my brother fucking Riley she whispered, “Not at the moment, anyway. Looking at your brother’s big cock ... that’s some piece of meat!”

I grinned and said, “Mine is larger.”

She has been blushing since she pondered the idea of stripping in front of all ten men watching the sex show we’re putting on here but her face was dark red when her head turned to look at me, obviously trying to decide if I was serious about the size of my cock. I wouldn’t trade Riley for her but it’s starting to look like it won’t be long before I get to fuck Tracy, too! I’ve got her wondering about the possibilities.

I smiled and said, “Carl’s cock is almost an inch longer than mine. But mine is almost twice as thick.”

She shivered and blushed. Then, to avoid looking me in the eye and letting me see what she’s thinking she turned back to the threesome taking place within two feet of the glass wall where seven men are eagerly enjoying the show and desperately wishing they could take part.

Carl finally busted a nut in Riley’s already well fucked pussy. Seeing that may have been what set Brad off. He came in his wife’s mouth again. Carl waited until she swallowed and tapped her on the butt. She’s already trained well enough to know what he wants. She turned and cleaned his cock and balls. She may be a bit dazed by everything that’s happened to her this morning. I don’t think she’s even aware her drooling pussy is pointed right at the seven men on the other side of the glass behind her while she works.

She finished cleaning Carl’s cock and balls and he stood up, dressed and prepared to leave. I suggested he might want to stay for a few minutes. Then I turned to look at Tracy. She still hasn’t made up her mind. She looks very nervous, though, so I think she’s leaning toward taking me up on my offer. Without glancing at the men outside she asked, “What about them. Do they have to be there for this?”

I just smiled.

She sighed and whispered, “You bastard!”

She hesitated a moment longer before exclaiming, “Aw fuck it!”

As much as she tried to hide it, I have to wonder if she doesn’t secretly enjoy undressing for an audience. She must have worked very hard to get a body like hers. You don’t work that hard on something without being proud of it. I’m sure she’s embarrassed. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t like being looked at ... being desired.

She quickly removed her clothing. I get the impression she’s hurrying to get naked before she has time to change her mind.

It was worth the minor effort of talking her into it. She looks even sexier when she’s naked. She has all the right curves in all the right places. Her tits look to be in C-D cup range. They’re large enough that they don’t stick straight out from her chest but she looks like she could pass the pencil test without having to study for it. Her nipples are the puffy kind. This is the first time I’ve seen nipples like that in real life. They look like medium size marshmallows. I wonder what it would feel like to have one of them in my mouth. I may have to start paying more attention to Tracy. If she’s as curious about getting fucked by a big cock as she lets on I may soon be adding to my stable!

She has a very sexy ass, too. I’ve noticed it before, of course. But seeing it now, in the flesh as it were, it’s even more striking. I don’t know what she does to keep her body in such good shape but I’m impressed with the end result.

I complimented her again on her sexy body and she smiled but there can be no question she’s still extremely uncomfortable about being naked in front of so many men, most of whom she has never even met. She held a hand over her pubic area and an arm over her breasts, foolishly attempting to protect her modesty while she took a seat.

She sat down near Brad, leaving an empty chair between them. She looked into Riley’s eyes, smiled and said, “Get over here, Riley. You aren’t done yet.”

Riley looked at Tracy in shock for what seemed like a very long time before she turned to plead with me. “Please, Mr. Williams. I’ve never ... done anything like that. I’m not ... I don’t ... please don’t make me.”

I shrugged and as if I really feel bad about it I said, “Sorry, Riley. I told her if she took her clothes off you’d eat her out. I’m afraid you’re going to have to do it now. I gave her my word.”

It made my cock twitch that she caved instantly. I’m beginning to wonder if there’s anything I can’t make her do for my amusement.

She remained on her hands and knees and crawled over to Tracy. Tracy spread her legs and a few seconds later I guess she realized how silly she looks trying to hide behind her arms. She lowered her arms to the armrests but she seemed to consciously avoid looking around at all the horny men leering at her.

Instead, she smiled down at Riley. Riley is sitting back on her knees staring at Tracy’s pussy as if it’s the ugliest, or perhaps the scariest thing she’s ever seen. She looks like she might lose her breakfast. I don’t see the problem, personally. It looks like a very sexy pussy to me. The two women are concentrating very hard on each other. They’re both trying to forget they have an audience.

Their audience doesn’t really care. Like many heterosexual males this has long been a fantasy of mine. It’s obvious the other nine men watching with me are just as fascinated as I am. Even Brad seems to be holding his breath as we watch Riley’s face slowly nearing Tracy’s horny pussy for the first time.

The distaste, the reluctance and the humiliation that are evident on Riley’s face are turning me on as much as the sight of her lips about to come into contact with another woman’s pussy for the first time. My cock became hard again in an instant and they’re just getting started!

All three of the men in the room seemed to exhale loudly at the same moment when Riley’s lips came into contact with Tracy’s pussy. The men standing around outside don’t have quite as good a view. But they’re able to see well enough. They probably all exhaled in unison with us.

In that same moment, Riley groaned in embarrassment at having to perform such a degrading act in front of everyone and Tracy moaned with pleasure. We all watched as Riley began to kiss Tracy’s mound. She continued to kiss until Tracy finally ordered her to start using her tongue.

Riley finally surrendered to the inevitable and began to actually eat Tracy’s visibly excited pussy. She knows what she has to do. She’s had it done to her.

Before very long, Tracy closed her eyes and let her head loll back against the back of the overstuffed leather chair she’s splayed out in. Her relaxed posture seemed to indicate that now that the fun has started she no longer minds having an audience. I took it as another hopeful sign that she isn’t as uncomfortable about doing what she’s doing in front of an audience when it became obvious she’s rapidly nearing orgasm.

I know I agreed not to touch her. Those nipples are calling out to me, though. I just can’t resist. I hope she doesn’t freak out but I just have to touch them. I quietly moved around behind her chair. She looks really good all splayed out with her hands firmly gripping the armrests and Riley’s tongue buried in her twat. Her eyes are shut tight and her attention is totally focused on what Riley is doing between her sexy legs. She doesn’t have a clue that I’m looming over her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.