More Than Hanging Out
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My best friend went to visit his dad for two weeks but his mom suggested I could come hang out with her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

"Yes, I want to, so much," I told her.

"Let's do it doggie-style, I just love it that way," she said and she had me get off and she turned over on her hands and knees and asked me to get between her legs and do it that way, from behind.

I knelt between her legs, her beautiful round butt so soft and warm in my hands as I looked at her pussy's lips, wet and eager, a little of my white cum showing between her pussy lips, as I pushed into her snug, warm insides and began fucking her once again. Oh, it felt even better.

"You like it this way?" she asked over her shoulder.

"I think I'll like it any way we could do it," I panted, going back and forth.

She began moving her hips around in a circle as I fucked her from behind, asking, "You like this? Make it feel better?"

"Oh, wow, that is so good. I'm gonna be cumming again," I moaned as we both kept going.

"Mmm, go ahead, John, just enjoy us being together. You really like fucking me, don't you?"

"Oh, this is the best thing that has ever happened to me ever," I told her again as my hands reached under to cup her breasts in my hands.

"Good, I've been wanting this for a while, John, I've been wanting you to fuck me. You didn't know that, did you?"

"No, I guess I just never thought you'd be interested. I always thought you were very pretty and, well, I did have some thoughts about you."

"Oh? Tell me what you thought."

"Well, it's kind of, um, well, kind of naughty, I guess."

"Tell me, John."

"Once you had on a top that kind of opened up when you bent over. And you didn't have anything on under it. I mostly hung around you that day trying to get a look. You were really beautiful. And I saw them really well that day, all of them."

"You saw my nipples?"

"Yes, they were beautiful."

"And did it make you hard? Did you masturbate after that?"

"Oh, I could hardly walk. I was scared to death that you would see it. My pants were stuck out. And, yes, I went up to your bathroom and did it right there. I couldn't wait until I got home, I just had to do it right there. And I did something with it, too."

"What was that, John, tell me."

"I did it on a pair of your panties," I admitted.

"Did it feel good when you shot your cum into my panties?"

"Oh, better than any time I'd ever done it. I did it again later. It was just so sexy seeing you like that."

"Would you think I'm a bad person if I told you I did that on purpose? That I dressed that way just for you to see my breasts?"

"You did? Just so I could see?"

"I did. I wanted you to see them and I dressed that way just so I could show you my breasts. And I'm glad you liked them. You'll be seeing them a lot from now on."

"Oh, I love seeing them and touching them."

"While Joel is gone, you can come over every day and we can be naked the whole time. Would you like that? We can have sex all you want and you can feel me whenever you want to."

"I can't believe this is happening. I've really thought you were so sexy, especially after that day I saw down your top."

"And you masturbated on my panties. You are a naughty boy, John. I'd love to watch you do it again. Would you?"

I wanted to do just anything she wanted so I told her that I'd love to do it.

"Have you been thinking of me when you masturbated?"

"Every night in bed and when I wake up every morning."

"I've been thinking about you, John, when I masturbate. Would you like to watch me do it sometime?"

"Oh, yes, I've never seen it done, I know it's lots different and all."

"I'd like for us to do oral sex, too, John. Have you ever been sucked-off before?"

"Oh, I'm about to shoot, this is so sexy," I moaned as my dick throbbed as I pushed hard into her, letting my cum spurt into her.

It felt so good that I just forgot her question.

"Have you been sucked? Was today the first time? You said it was, didn't you?" she asked again as her hips circled around and around.

"No, never before but today it was awesome."

"Oh, I love to do it and you can do me, too. I can't wait to feel your tongue on my pussy. Mmm, just thinking about it ... uh, OOH, OOH, fuck me, John, fast, fast," she groaned as her head dropped to the bed as I went faster and faster seeing my cum dribble down her legs.

"Mmm, mmm, mmm, oh, John, don't stop, keep fucking me," she said as her body slipped down and I followed with her keeping inside where I so wanted to be. I just kept going until I felt myself cum again though it wasn't as intense as the first two times. But it was still good.

She rolled over and we hugged and kissed a while as our hands roamed all over each other, getting to know each other's intimate landscape.

After a while, she asked, "You're pretty hard, would you like me to suck it again?"

Any guy reading this knows what I told her and she got up on her knees and bent over as I felt her soft lips slide down my dick and begin to suck.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.