More Than Hanging Out - Cover

More Than Hanging Out

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My best friend went to visit his dad for two weeks but his mom suggested I could come hang out with her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I didn't have a lot of friends when I was growing up but I did have a best friend, Joel, who I hung out with a lot. We had similar interests and really got along well. He was either at my house or I was at his; we were that close.

So, one summer, when I was fifteen, I was over at his house one day when, at lunch, he told me that he was going to visit his father for two weeks.

"It'll be so boring just hanging around my house by myself for two weeks instead of coming over here," I carped as his mother brought a plate of sandwiches to the table.

"Well, I can't help it, John, I gotta go," he said, sounding just as frustrated as I did.

"Well, John, you can always come and hang out with me. I'll be here all by myself anyway," his mom said.

Joel laughed, adding, "Sure, good idea, my mom's cool, she's fun to hang out with," and we went on to talk about other things.

So, the next two weeks rolled by and by mid-morning on Monday, I was bored. Both my parents worked so there was just me and I soon was itchy for something to do.

I remembered Joel's mom saying I could come hang out with her and I'd always gotten along well with her; she always told me I was like a second son to her. So, I went out and walked down three doors to Joel's house and rang the bell.

"Hi, John, you remember, right, this is when Joel's at his Dad's?"

"Yeah, but you said if I got bored I could come hang out here with you, right?" I answered.

She pushed open the screen door, saying, "Of course, I was just folding laundry, you can come keep me company, then we can have lunch, how's that?"

I followed her back to the kitchen where there was a big basket of clean clothes that she was folding or putting on hangers.

We sat down and she asked me how my weekend was and we chatted for a bit about this and that.

Joel's mom, Mrs. M, I called her, was really easy to talk with, she was younger than my mom and just seemed more like one of us.

She finished the clothes, then leaned toward me, saying, "Um, I've kind of been wondering if you and Joel might have started doing things with girls at all, doing any sexual things?"

Of all the things I might expect to talk about with Joel's mom, that one really came out of the blue.

"I ... um, I don't think ... you want to know about Joel? Is that it? About him and girls?"

"Well, yes, if you don't mind telling me. I realize that you both are getting to that age."

"I don't think so, I mean, he would have said something, I'm sure."

"How about you, John?"

"Girls, um, no, I did kiss a girl last year but that's all."

"So, no sex with girls, yet. How about yourself?"

"Myself?" I asked her not exactly understanding her question.

"Playing with yourself? Masturbating? Getting some relief and pleasure that way?"

She didn't blush but I sure did.

"I ... well, I've kind of, um, some."

"I would expect that boys your age would be masturbating quite frequently, John, at least every day, maybe more. It feels so good and it's really quite easy, right?"

"I guess."

She laughed softly, then said, "Perhaps you would like to learn some new ways to feel good, some that are even better than doing it with your hand?"

Maybe I should stop right now and tell you about my best friend's mom. Mrs. M, her real name is Lauren, is just about my height, five-six, and has a nice body, she's not plump or fat at all. Her hair is blond, medium length, often in a ponytail, and she frequently wears shorts around the house. Her legs are really beautiful. Her boobs are medium-sized, nice and round. I know that because I've seen her in a bikini getting a tan in her back yard. And one time I saw down her blouse when she leaned over and her boobs were bare, I saw them all including her nipples. She looks good, really good.

Her soft hand slid over my arm and waited.

"I ... I guess so..." was all I could get out and she said for me to go down the hall to her bedroom and she'd be there in a minute.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.