Cassanova and the Amazon Queen - Cover

Cassanova and the Amazon Queen

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Cassanova is forced to leave his beloved Venice and heads East to find the secrets of Solomon's tomb. He acquires the services of a willing teenaged girl who accedes to his every request. They fall into the hands of the Amazon Queen and her band of female warriors. Things are looking a lot better for the young girl servant than for Casanova who finds himself a toyboy for the strong-willed Amazons.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

The Queen of the Amazon's was most pleased with Casanova's ability to charm four new female recruits away from their protective families and a lifetime of male dominance. She felt that instead of robbing them of their liberty, her new boy-toy had liberated the pretty young girls from the degradation of serving their male masters like slaves rather than part of the close family unit.

Casanova was a bit ashamed of his deception in tricking the young women into the dark and allowing them to be captured by the female soldiers of his infamous warrior captor. The men of the region wanted nothing to do with the Amazon women because they were by far the superior soldiers in the realm. Every now and then, captured males filtered back into the populace to recount wild stories of mystic rituals in the light of the moon and the depraved milking of their abused members by the sex-deprived fighting women who treated them like the whores of Babylon.

The four girls were taken into the training program which was half military training and half sexual awakening. Of course, the primary thrust of the sexual awakening was in a female to female role and men were considered only unimportant playthings to help pass a boring evening. He watched the council of female warriors sport a captured male guard who had the benefit of youth and an impressive cock that drew interest from the Queen as well.

When she strapped on her official training cock to domesticate the young male, the Queen took time to redden his backside with her heavy hands. The all-female council was laughing and calling out encouragement as she tamed the handsome stud into a full-sized erection. Then, with a move so quick that if you blinked your eyes, you missed it, she entered him from the rear and rode him as he crawled around in a dazed circle trying to escape her impalement that shocked him to his youthful core.

Casanova was well-acquainted with the process because the Queen had been trying to domesticate him ever since his capture so many months ago. He had gotten used to her tricks and turned it to his benefit because in the end he eventually managed to mount her in turn and make her grunt her pleasure.

This guard was young and inexperienced and the Queen was able to make him docile in a short time. He was soon on his knees licking her sweet pussy like a trained dog chained for her enjoyment. Casanova didn't envy him because he knew the Queen had a cruel side and would make him suffer worse in the privacy of her bedroom. His balls were in for heavy stress and his tiny pucker would be a source of entertainment for the strong mistress in the late evening hours when the moon was high.

When Casanova studied the organization of the Amazon Queen's realm, he discovered that the bulk of her subjects were females in the age range of 18 to about 45 and that she had no older females anywhere around her. At first, he thought it just a strange quirk but after a little prying with wine, some loose tongued Amazon warrior wenches revealed that when the fighting women reached a certain age when they could not throw a spear as far as they used to or to swing a sword with the same energy as when they finished their training, they were taken into the forest and supposedly "retired" to a life of comfort and ease. He found that to be highly suspicious given the circumstances and when he tried to get additional information, he was told in no uncertain terms, to mind his own business.

The replenishment of her warrior princesses was primarily achieved by similar methods to his forays into the civilized areas to scout out pretty young pampered daughters of rich merchants and government workers. She also had set aside a section of the camp for those female warriors who became pregnant from their ritual orgies with the captured males to have their child and then all those who had male babies were immediately deprived of their proximity and they were taken to the nearby unwed mother's home and switched for females who looked healthy enough for the hard life of an Amazon female fighter. They were given to the women who had given up their unwanted males and they generally bonded within minutes. The unwed mother's home was able to put the male babies out for adoption much quicker than a female because a male always was valued much higher than a female in their close-knit society that favored male dominance.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.