Dancing Naked in the Moonlight

by Dab10

Copyright© 2012 by Dab10

Erotica Sex Story: Mike and Sue at an awards dinner. read the first story in series to understand premise

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   .

Part of the 'Erotic Hypnosis Gone Wrong' series

Hello this is Sue again. I just have to tell about the second time Mike used this ability with me. Just to keep everyone on the same page Mike, my husband, and I were using an erotic hypnosis CD and something went wrong. In fixing it Mike discovered that I had an exhibition fetish, the fix gave Mike hypnotic control and he placed some commands to feed my fetish. For the whole story read 'Erotic Hypnosis Gone Wrong'.

We were at an awards dinner and dance for one of the companies that Mike owns. It was at this posh resort with the dining room and dance floor half outside. The awards were being given out first over dinner. Now if you have been to one of these things you know how long they can seem.

Now we usually rent several rooms so anyone drinking too much can stay and Mike and I always get a room so we don't have to worry about driving.

I guess I was looking bored when Mike leaned over to me and asked, "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine, but bored," I said.

"We can't have that now," Mike said and got a slightly evil glint to his eye. He said something I couldn't make out but said, "Propose any tenses, or any synonyms of propose."

I wanted to ask what he was doing but from the podium the speaker said, "Offer" suddenly I felt like someone pinched my nipple hard, if you read my first story you know that it turns me on when someone does that. I gasped a bit at the sudden sensation.

Mike said, "That wouldn't do," he said something else I couldn't make out and then "Now if you have any reaction it will be a sneeze."

I was about to say something to him about this when the speaker said, "Suggested," I felt the pinch on my other nipple and was about to gasp but sneezed instead, but I felt the moisture building between my legs.

Mike smiled and gave me a kiss then said, "I suggest," I feel another pinch and sneeze again "That you run to our room and get a pad so you don't leave wet spots all over, I will cover for you while you do it." He then said one of the words I can't catch then "You now have two minutes until you will have a big orgasm, and then seven more minutes to get back to me, before the next one."

I get up and move towards the door, it will take me a minute to get to the room. When I get to the lobby I look at the elevator, shake my head and go up the stairs as we are only on the second floor.

I was half way down the hall to my door when I heard, "Sue."

I looked up; it was Marcie the wife of the C.E.O. of this company I had to be nice, "Hello Marcie."

She said, "I had intended," I felt the pinch and sneezed. I felt a little weak in the knees. "To freshen up, I bet that's why you are here too. Let's have breakfast tomorrow, the four of us; we can suggest it to the boys later." I feel the pinch again then sneeze and I now have to lean against the wall.

"I'm sorry," God how much time do I have, "I need to take care of this sneezing."

"Can I offer," I sneeze again as I almost cum from the pinch, "any help?"

"No thank you," I said as I start running to the door to our room. I open the door and start in and feel the promised orgasm start I take one more step and slam the door as I fall to the floor, I might have screamed but the rooms here are sound proofed. As I lay on the floor gasping I think what an insidious word Mike has picked.

I catch my breath and stand up. On the bed is the package of pads I use and I think he had this planed, I grab the pads and go into the bathroom clean up and put a pad in my panties. Good thing I like the heavy flow longs but just in case I put two more in my purse.

I don't have a clue about how I am on time. That gasping on the floor doesn't lead to looking at a clock so I start to rush back.

On the way back nothing stops me until I walk in the room and the speaker said, "Counter offer on the proposal intended," the rapid pinches and sneeze come rushing at me and I came right there. Sneezed twice more then walked a bit unsteady to my seat.

"How is it going? Mike asked.

I quietly tell him about Marcie and barely getting in the room.

He smiles and said, "At least you aren't bored anymore." I smack his arm and he chuckled.

Then I tell him about the triple pinch when I walked in. he looked a bit worried and said "I better take it off before my speech or you will be a quivering sneezing blob," he said another word and then put his speech before me. I look and see some words in red 'propose' 'offer' there are like 50 or 60 words in red.

He looked a bit embarrassed and said, "At least you would have enjoyed my speech."

I laughed and gave him a hard kiss. Then we finished the dinner and he was called up to give his speech. He got up and whispered something to me I didn't see anything change and thought maybe I didn't get the keyword

He is up there giving his speech and I think how lucky I am and how proud too. Then about a minute into the speech I notice my dress is fading out like it was a ghost or something. I can see my bra, panties and garters through it. As the speech goes on, the dress is gone. I am so turned on; I think I am going to need to change this pad soon.

But it didn't stop there the bra started to go, I am looking around and no one is looking at me but I am flowing hard. As the speech continues the bra is gone then the panties start to fade, fortunately whatever Mike did, I didn't see the pad.

As Mike is finished with his speech they give him a standing ovation and I have to stand too. So there I am standing in just my garter belt, stockings, and high heels or at least that's how I see myself, applauding the man who did this to me. I'm so turned on I'm about ready to jump him right here.

Now he walks up to me and waves his hand high, music starts playing, it's our wedding song, he takes me by the arm and leads me out to the center of the dance floor.

Now, I am feeling the warm fuzzes on top of standing in the spotlight of a room of about 100 people, in garters, stockings, and high heels. Then he wraps his arms around me and we are more hugging and swaying than dancing. I try to mold my body to him and the people are applauding us.

As we sway I said, "I love you so much, but if you don't fuck me soon we will be doing it here on the dance floor and we will see if we still get applause then."

He chuckles at me and said, "After this dance we can run back to our room for a bit so you can regain your composure," and squeezes me a bit tighter.

Now I am more than ready for him but he is dancing the full song to extend my torture.

When the song ends he hands me a handkerchief, I wipe my face and realize I have tears rolling down in pure joy. How I love this man I married. He then escorts me through the halls and to our room.

Now I may have been happy but I was still horny as all hell and as soon as the door is closed I started removing his clothes. After I had him naked, I was ready fuck him then. He then said something and I felt my clothing back on, I had forgotten I was really dressed. I pulled the dress off over my head, neat trick considering how form fitting it was. The bra released and off and I ripped my panties (I would love to say off but I am not that strong) so there was a big hole in the front I pushed him on the bed and mounted his cock pushing down in one stroke. I started to move up and I came hard and was screaming as he pinched my nipples. I fell forward and he flipped us over and started a slow and steady rhythm that had me coming constantly. Soon he was grunting and shooting in me and I had a whopper of an orgasm and think I passed out.

When I was aware again he was still in me but I was on top of him and he was kissing me lightly and petting my head.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.