Worel - Cover

Worel

Copyright© 2012 by JAMES HEART

Chapter 19

Jerree asked, "Before we leave for our search areas, does anyone have any questions or comments?"

"Captain Jerree, since we are at war why don't we just attack them when we find them?"

Captain Jerree thought to himself, "Captain Scott's probably right. Since we are at war we should take every advantage and destroy the enemy."

"Let me modify the orders. If anyone finds their ship in a one-on-one situation with the enemy and you believe you have an advantage, then you may engage and destroy the enemy. If you find yourself at a numerical disadvantage then wait for help."

"Captain Jerree, I believe that it would be better to assume that any Jimworl in this solar system knows that we are at war. There was a well-planned attack on the mother ship. The Jimworl likely sent word of the impending attack."

Captain Jerree replied, "You're probably right. This means we should be cautious of any sighting of the enemy."

Blendee interrupted. "Captain, may I have a private conference with you?"

The two captains switched to a private chat com channel.

"Captain, I believe that you should change your orders. I believe that we should abandon the defense of earth."

Captain Jerree was angered by his wife. "Blendee, I will not change my orders. My fleet captains doubt my competence and now you suggest a wholesale mission change."

"Jerree our priority should be the destruction of the Jimworl fleet. Your orders to observe instead of attack the enemy were shortsighted. But you lost no credibility with the fleet."

"Blendee, I am making mistakes. Our separation is causing me much anxiety. Our marriage contract limiting me to one wife must be modified. We are in the middle of war and I need my sexual needs met or I fear that I will make more mistakes. I do not insist on three wives as is my right, but I must insist on two."

Captain Jerree prepared for his wife's rage. She was not going to accept his demands lightly. But he was correct in his demands. Before the mother ship was destroyed, Jerree and Blendee had never been separated for more than five days. Now they could be apart for years. And now that her father Andrew was dead, Blendee did not have much political backing.

"Jerree, you can divorce me if you want. But I will never release you from our marriage contract. As long as we are married, you will have only me as your wife.

I trust that this conference is truly private. You have angered me, so I will tell you the following harsh truth. I know that you have a male lover on board with you. And I do not care if you always have a male lover, even when we return home. But you will never have more than one wife."

Jerree was shocked. How did she know that he was bisexual? Who else knew that he was bi? And she was correct. He was getting plenty of sex. He just wanted more. Jerree wanted all the sex that was due him. He wanted three wives. But If Blendee knew of his predilection for gay sex, who else knew?

"Blendee, I am speechless. What makes you think that I am bisexual?"

"My father had you thoroughly vetted after I told him that I intended to marry you. And I do not care that you are bisexual. But if we remain in this marriage we will be equals. Jerree, accept a monogamous marriage or a divorce. If we remain married, I will be your only wife."

Now Jerree was angry. Blendee no longer had the protection of her father, Andrew. Jerree was her commanding officer and yet she treated him like he was inferior to her. She certainly was not displaying loyalty. When Jerree took the fleet into battle he would need everyone's loyalty.

If Jerree demoted Blendee and she told anyone about his love of gay sex, she could face court-martial. Maybe if he threatened Blendee with loss of command she would rescind the marriage restriction of one wife. But she was the best tactician of the seven scout ship captains. She finished first in her military academy class and her scores had never been equaled by anyone before or after she graduated. Jerree needed Blendee's leadership ability but he also needed her loyalty.

"Captain Blendee, I am going to demote you. You're showing no loyalty to my command. I cannot go into battle without your complete loyalty. I am relieving you of command and demoting you to corporal.

Please, Blendee, I love you. You are the most beautiful and the most desirable woman I have ever known. But I must have your loyalty. So take a moment. If you reconsider our marriage contract, then I will reconsider your command."

Blendee thought, "My husband is stupid and arrogant and the best looking male around.

But stupid and arrogant trumps good looking."

Blendee had had enough of Jerree's threats and enough of his incompetence. The fleet was at war. "Jerree, there will be no marriage modification. Let me make the command changes known to everyone. I am going out of private chat."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.