Jessica Has a Terrible Itch

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Little Jessica was perfect in almost every way. At least, until she started to grow up very fast. She is awakened by a random hand under her choir gown and decides to learn more from her hunky older brother. He is only too willing to tutor her in all of the ways females can please males and vice versa.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Lolita   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   .

Jessica could remember way, way back to when she was just a little girl. All she ever wanted was to be a good little girl. She always did exactly what she was told. She respected her father and obeyed her mother's instructions to the letter. In school, she was the pretty blond girl who sat up in the first seat and generally knew the answers to all the questions the teacher asked to see who was really learning the lessons. The pastor loved to see her smiling face in church on Sunday and her innocent demeanor and attentive attitude was an inspiration to all the other children.

But as inevitably as the sun rising in the morning, things change, and the simple fact is ... Jessica grew up.

She was a bit of a late bloomer and it was not until shortly after her 17th birthday that Jessica discovered the overwhelming needs of her female slit. Up until that time, it was there primarily for her to make her pee pee and disturb her monthly with periodic unpleasantness. Suddenly, when Johnny Henderson took it in his head to stick his hand under her gown in choir practice, she discovered a whole new reason for the existence of her private little garden between her legs. She was ready to let him have a piece of her mind right after the hymn was finished but somewhere about the third verse, she forgot completely why she was upset. The fumbling boy had managed to hit her sweet spot and she was still vibrating from the unexpected orgasm that convulsed her body from head to toe.

The nasty boy was surprised how Jessica just nodded to him after his little exploration and he was a bit astonished to find his fingers were dripping with sticky female juices. He wiped them off on his choir gown and hoped his mother didn't catch the scent of pussy on his hands when they drove home in the station wagon.

That very evening, Jessica hurried to finish her homework and scurried out to the detached garage to ask her older brother Todd some questions about those things her mother neglected to tell her. She trusted Todd because he was a sort of geek and didn't really know how to talk to girls. He really was more interested in his computer and the silly games he played ceaselessly night and day.

He was stretched out on his cot looking at the TV he had built into the ceiling.

She saw it was the silly reality show with the girls who were wrestling with each other in stupid things like gelatin or chocolate that looked like mud. It was pretty obvious he was enjoying it because his tucked away cock was sticking right up into the air. He was annoyed at the interruption but smiled when he saw it was her.

"Todd, a boy put his fingers into my pussy today at church and it felt real good. Does that make me a bad girl or is it just the way things are supposed to be?"

Her brother laughed and his erection flopped around like a wild pony. He saw his sister staring at it and his face got a little red but he didn't try to hide it.

"Listen, sis, guys are always going to be doing things like that even a lot worse, so don't let it bother you."

"What do you mean a lot worse? Like putting their thing between my legs and stuff like that?"

"Didn't mom tell you about the birds and the bees? I know you saw those books in biology that showed you where the boy's cocks are supposed to go."

Jessica thought about it and had to admit she did have a pretty good idea of the logistics of "getting it" but just had never thought about cocks doing it to her in her private place.

"Todd, can I ask you a big favor? Will you please put your thing between my legs and show me how it will feel. We don't have to really do it. Just practice a little so I can do it without fumbling all around."

Her bother jumped up and latched the garage door and told Jessica to get on the bed and spread her legs wide open.

She was suddenly scared but followed his orders exactly. Her knees were shaking and she wondered if she should pull her panties down to make it seem more realistic.

When she saw her brother's huge cock, she wanted to chicken out, but her curiosity got the better of her and she just opened her legs a bit wider. The feel of her brother's muscular legs rubbing on the inside of her soft female legs made her pussy juices flow strong. She allowed her hands to cup his lean cheeks and pushed him up tight against her female slit. The hard cock slid up and down the length of her slit and the felt the helmet rub right up on her clitoris setting her pucker hole to quivering non-stop.

"I can tell you like it there, sis, hump your pussy up higher and get some more."

Jessica did what she was told and it was like a little slice of heaven. She wished she had taken her panties off now so she could feel the skin of his cock on her pussy mound.

Right about then, Todd slid his hand around behind her and pushed his middle finger right up into her pucker hole.

Jessica gasped and went into an immediate orgasm that was both intense and unstoppable.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.