Rowena of Locksley
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - The innocent appearing young woman is the only offspring of the famed Robin Hood of Sherwood Forest. She is poised to take her rightful place as a leader of the oppressed folk of Nottingham. Her skills are honed to a sharp edge and she has been trained in both anal and oral pleasure giving by the senior sister of the Sacred Convent. Her noble lineage and position as the living embodiment of the revered Morgana giver of life and fertile fields and bellies make her a powerful force for good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

The forest creatures were stirring in their sleeping holes when Rowena strode silently from the camp down to the deserted river to make her morning bath in the refreshing spring water bubbling up from the underground recesses of the hidden runoff from the faraway mountains in the distance. The frogs paused in their hopping and the crickets ceased to chirp as she shed her garments quickly to the dew laden grass and immersed her beautiful body in the cleansing waters that washed away her unwanted stains and dust. She wished the water would cleanse the sense of guilt at her immoral sins of the flesh with the single-minded archer, Patrick and her close personal bodyguard Sir Roland.

Sir Roland was of an age when his exertions of nocturnal exercises sapped his bodily fluids and his manly strength like Sampson shorn of his tresses by the beguiling Delilah and her infamous dance of the seven veils that spelled the ruin of many a young man with little experience in the wiles of female intrigue.

Young Patrick was more of a taker and had a reputation of quick restoration of spunk laden spirits far beyond the ability of most young women to offer endless love all through the night.

Rowena soaked her body in the fast running water and she allowed her long hair to be submerged below its surface like some maritime creature of half human and half fish construction. She knew such foolishness was the result of old wife’s tales of Fairy Land nonsense but she reveled in the thought of it wondering how the poor things managed to satisfy a horny human male with only scales to offer in place of firm female flesh.

Unbeknownst to her, a pair of ogling male eyes watched her naked form bending and squatting in tempting fashion scant feet from her defenseless posturing and she was close to reluctant coupling without consent or liking with a complete stranger from behind like some beast of burden being mounted like a slave without permission.

One minute her only concern was the drying of her hair and the next minute she was almost prostate on the ground struggling to take the weight of a full grown male on her slender back. She made an attempt to look over her shoulder at the miscreant but his grip on her wet hair forced her head down almost to the ground and she had to adjust her hips to take his weight on her trembling spine and surrender entry to her dripping wet slit in a way that made her so angry that she almost bit her tongue out of sheer frustration.

The shaft was of huge proportion but that was not her main concern. She was more concerned with the fact that she had no idea who the fellow was and if he intended her harm worse than the indignity of taking liberties with her female body without her permission. She hoped he was not one of the Sheriff’s men because they were a vicious breed and would likely slit her throat just to keep her quiet about her unwanted gifting of feminine favors to an unknown suitor.

At some point in the incident, she realized that the well-lubricated shaft was causing her to become aroused to the degree that she was on the verge of achieving a major orgasm. It was so shameful to her that she fought against the outcome both mentally and physically. Unfortunately, it was to no avail because the shaft was so insistent in gaining further depth and the fellow accelerated his rhythm to the point of frenzy. She had no recourse but to let her orgasm take control and wailed her pleasure across the empty fields of grass and into the tree-line on the other side of the water like some fabled wood nymph granting favors to a human soul connecting with a forest creature of non-human construction.

Then, she felt the flooding in her loins that back-flowed and ran down the inside of her recently washed legs. Her first thought was to immediately get back in the sheltering depths of the river and wash away the stains of her shame even thought she had no guilt at the incident and no reason to blame herself for her unwanted orgasm.

The weight was lifted and she saw a blur of motion as the man ran for the tree-line. He was completely naked and she wondered if he was some sort of fairy-tale creature with humanoid features. It was all so disconcerting that she only wished for the stains to be washed away and to return to the relative safety of the camp. At that moment, she made a vow to never venture down to take her bath by herself. Either Patrick or Roland would accompany her and she would put up the fact they would see her in her nude state from every angle and make their assessment of her feminine attributes like some broker of female flesh in the foreign market place for sale of human flesh.

The camp was all stirred up with the arrival of a rider from the direction of Nottingham.

Apparently, the Sheriff had received a decree from King John’s council that declared the new month to be a “Final Ransom Collection Month” in the hopes of recovering the missing King Richard’s remains from his abductors.

Rowena thought it to be another ploy by the wily Sheriff to squeeze every last coin from the already destitute common-folk, but a sizable portion of them would contribute even with the likelihood that the money would be squandered in buying luxury items for the court of King John. She suspected the coins would be soon buying up imported French wine and those wisps of undies the brazen French whores displayed with knowing smiles in front of the public right in the center of Paris. She had to smile because the skimpy things on the red-lipped strumpets parading on Paris street corners were one thing with their skinny figures and tiny breasts. A generally positive feature owed to starvation diets and constant exercise spreading their charms to resident Frenchmen and visitors from abroad. This was in sharp contrast to the hoydens in London with their meat and potatoes taste and their preference for “slap and tickle” perversions to actual physical exercise in multiple erotic positions. The females for rent understood such services required flexibility and stamina and they dished out modern love-making at any time of day or night offered by hard working French females of all sizes and ages. In London and other locales across the land, females for hire were inclined to take the coins and provide the least amount of effort possible under the circumstances knowing the “gentlemen” would seldom complain about their frustrating attitudes.

In the not too distant past, Rowena had been ensnared in a situation where she was expected to offer her charms to a strange gentleman from the court of King John. He was a typical spoiled male with terrible up-bringing and had a spotted history of impregnating helpless servant girls and daughters of tradesmen trying to make a living in a ruined economy. If a daughter’s virtue was required to “seal a deal” it was of little consequence when one is trying to put food on the table for a growing family and hungry mouths to feed.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.