Rowena of Locksley
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The innocent appearing young woman is the only offspring of the famed Robin Hood of Sherwood Forest. She is poised to take her rightful place as a leader of the oppressed folk of Nottingham. Her skills are honed to a sharp edge and she has been trained in both anal and oral pleasure giving by the senior sister of the Sacred Convent. Her noble lineage and position as the living embodiment of the revered Morgana giver of life and fertile fields and bellies make her a powerful force for good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

Rowena was much dedicated to the simple premise of robbing the rich to give to the needy and poor of the region. It might be simplistic to equate the accumulation of wealth to happiness but it was easy to see that the lack of coin was tantamount to economic ruin and social suicide. She was under the control of a knight who was a bit long in the tooth and partnered with a cleric of degenerate impulses but her intent was well-intentioned and her motive was pure.

Sir Roland was becoming much obsessed with the use of her flanks but she didn't mind so long as he wielded his long sword with the same enthusiasm he had evidenced in many campaigns in the Holy Land. Friar Alphonse was doubtless a buggering fool with a yen for skinny bottomed females but he was uncommonly generous with his comfort for the destitute and abandoned folk with no hope left.

Her trip to the market place was an unsatisfying affair.

She did manage to buy a goodly supply of produce but found no stall with the simple linens and threads that she needed to keep their clothing in good repair. Rowena realized she would have to rely on the gypsy lady in the nearby gypsy camp to do her hemming and sewing until the lack of supplies was sorted out. At least, it was inexpensive and the old woman even gave free readings from her special deck of cards.

The gypsy camp was a dirty business but most of the transient quarters were a dirty business because of the nature of the residents. When folks had no ties to the land or pride of ownership, they tended to treat all surroundings as convenient dumping grounds for their unwanted junk. She entered the tent of Mysteria who was reputed to see all and know all and saw her lounging on the cushions with a long pipe in her mouth filled with a sweet-smelling concoction. The attractive older woman's eyes were somewhat unfocused but it didn't deter Rowena who had seen it all before. The gypsy was smoking the weed of enlightenment and creative spells. She had even experimented with it herself on rare occasions as well. It didn't fill her with much creativity but she certainly was much more receptive to unladylike impulses.

"I see you have brought me your garments for repair, my lady."

Rowena stuffed her clothing into the bin the gypsy used to take in the items needing repair. It was a lucrative service the gypsy performed. It kept her and her daughter with the ugly wart on her face employed when others went searching for work. The young girl who was referred to as "you" even by her own mother was a mouse of a thing that never lifted her head the entire time Rowena was inside the tent. She scurried over and took the clothes and started sorting them into the separate problems for repair.

The mother Mysteria broke out a strange deck of cards with graphic drawings on them of startling scenes. She shuffled them with slow and careful skill. Rowena knew it was inevitable that she would have her fortune told because the canny gypsy woman used the device to learn more about her clients and schemed to extract more coins from them in any way she could contrive to manipulate them. Rowena was not susceptible to such leverage but she enjoyed the farce and the deviousness of the foreign female.

This time, she was surprised to hear the woman begin to talk of Morgana and the secret cult of which she owed allegiance pledged in ancient rituals. There was no explanation for the woman discovering her secrets other than reading them from the cards or possibly reading her thoughts. Fortunately, she did not see any danger in the gypsy woman's ranting because her affiliation was well hidden.

She almost laughed when the woman alluded to the cleaving to a tall, dark stranger because it was what every female who entered the tent was led to believe. There were not many tall males running around the forest and in fact she was taller than most of the men in her band with the exception of Sir Roland who was taller than she despite his slight stoop from the accumulation of excessive years.

Still, she gave the woman two coins for her and her daughter. Hopefully, it would put some food in their bellies because they were both looking a little gaunt from lack of good food. She moved away from the encampment and made a straight line for the forest because she always felt a bit safer with the proximity to tall trees and sheltering brush.

Before she was able to abandon the trail completely, she came upon a scene of bloodletting that put her senses on full alert. She nocked an arrow and checked in all directions for ruffians but saw no movement in the tall grass. The ground was splattered with bloodstains and even a severed hand still holding a dagger honed to a high degree of sharpness but completely ineffective in its present state. She saw two huddled bags of rags in the ditch and knew instinctively they were victims of the violence that had recently visited this serene little meadow. She only glanced to determine their gender and their status and confirmed both were male and they were most likely bandits preying on innocent travelers.

She heard a noise behind her and knew immediately that she had fallen into a trap. She lowered her bow since it would be less than useless in such a scenario. When she turned, she saw a man who towered above her. He was not a ruffian or cutpurse but a warrior of sorts because of the leather helmet and the long curved sword in the belt across his shoulders. What was astonishing was the fact that this warrior was of the African persuasion with dark brown almost black skin and tattoos of unknown import. Rowena was suddenly aware that this handsome male met the tall, dark stranger criteria fully but she was still convinced the gypsy woman's spiel was just a coincidence.

"My name is Kwantanna and I have come here to this land to find the murderer of my village. He is an evil one in the flesh and must be destroyed by my hand."

Rowena was impressed with the man's ability to speak English and she was certainly glad not to be the person this Kwantanna was seeking.

"I am Rowena of Locksley, daughter of Robin Hood. What has happened here?"

The man shrugged his big shoulders and replied,

"Some thieves looking for easy prey. They have gone to their just reward."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.