Rowena of Locksley
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The innocent appearing young woman is the only offspring of the famed Robin Hood of Sherwood Forest. She is poised to take her rightful place as a leader of the oppressed folk of Nottingham. Her skills are honed to a sharp edge and she has been trained in both anal and oral pleasure giving by the senior sister of the Sacred Convent. Her noble lineage and position as the living embodiment of the revered Morgana giver of life and fertile fields and bellies make her a powerful force for good.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Clergy   Public Sex   Violence  

She could smell the unmistakable odors of Nottingham long before the edge of the city came into her view. It was so much nicer to be camped out in the pristine forest away from such reminders of congested humanity.

Dressed in the garb of a humble squire, Rowena attracted no attention from the common folk around her. They were more interested in their own little worlds scratching and scrabbling to meet the necessities of living. Life was hard for commoners under the rule of Prince John. He considered them the scum of the earth because of their ignorant ways and lack of any claim to noble birth. Yet they served to furnish him the taxes he relied on to run excesses of his corrupt court.

Only a comely girl standing outside a tavern spoke to her.

"Come on inside, young Sir, our ale is the best in Nottingham and I will serve it to you with a boon for your pleasure."

The girl reached between Rowena's legs and became confused when she came up with no fleshly shaft to admire.

"Pardon me, Sir, I mean Miss, I meant no harm."

Rowena was sorely put out by the accidental discovery of her secret by the tavern girl.

The girl told her she was called "Blowsie" because of her skills in the sucking of cocks. Despite her occupation, the young attractive female appeared to be quite intelligent and Rowena decided to join her inside the tavern for a quick drink and to gather some information needed to make her mission a success.

They sat close together in a darkened corner and Rowena was much aroused by the scent and touch of the pretty tavern girl. Her experiences at the convent with the sex-deprived sisters gave her considerable insight into the needs and desires of pussy-loving females.

"Young Miss, I must go under the table now and open you up for the pleasure of my tongue. The owner will get suspicious if I do not service you like I would any other male customer. I hope my tongue will not offend you."

The touch of the pretty girl's pointed tongue on her heated and already damp slit made her slap the table with her hand trying to express her intense pleasure. The men at the bar laughed at the young lad's arousal and jested about the length of his stiff tool. It was just a charade, but the lovely orgasm Rowena experienced was no charade.

The girl took Rowena to her tiny sleeping compartment above the tavern and told her she was welcome to stay at no expense. It was perfect for Rowena's plans and she accepted gratefully. Blowsie was happier than she had been in a long time. She was fair exasperated at the coarse manners of the male clients and the feel of Rowena's soft skin made her tremble like a schoolgirl.

Rowena sat on a barrel just outside the Sheriff's jail. She had seen several of the folk under the protection of Robin Hood incarcerated with little hope and overwhelming despair. A couple of them recognized her and a flash of spirit returned to their faces.

She saw that the jailors were restless with their jobs and often wandered away from their duties to soak up ale in the nearby tavern.

Rowena struck up conversation with one of the younger jailors and convinced him to hump her in the alley behind the tavern. He was much enthused by the prospect and played with his cock all the way to the back of the narrow opening. She bent over and leaned up against the wall whilst he fumbled about pushing her dress out of the way of his rampant cock. Thankfully, he was so involved with getting his stiff cock in her pussy that he did not hear Blowsie sneak up behind him and steal the jail keys from his belt.

The entry of the man's cock into her pussy was not unpleasant for Rowena. He was quite a satisfactory cunt ravager except for the fact he was only able to last about 30 seconds. She rearranged her clothing and thanked him for his endeavors in filling her empty vagina. He strutted off with ego restored and unknowingly minus the jail keys.

That very night when the two night jailors were sporting the girls in the tavern, Rowena and Blowsie gathered up the jailed folk from Locksley manor and they all got on a wagon under a load of loose hay for concealment. When they had gone a short distance outside the city, they all made for the cover of the nearby woods and navigated through the dense brush back to forest behind the convent.

When the jailbreak was discovered, the Sheriff was outraged. He formed a band of mean-spirited mercenaries to scour the countryside for the missing miscreants.

Safe back in the forest, Rowena and Blowsie celebrated by satisfying each other's needs all through the night. The next day, Rowena took Blowsie to the convent and told the incredulous girl that she would find the place exactly what she needed to regain her equilibrium.

Sister Carmela was happy with the addition of the pretty Blowsie to their midst. Finally, she had someone to train and the prospect made her quiver with excitement.

Rowena took two of the weapons trained men with her to the small village not far from the forest. She wanted to get news of the search and any other information about the location of the sheriff's men.

The presence of three strangers in the ale house did not go unnoticed. The females in service to the tavern made advances to the two older men with much success. Rowena nodded her head in assent when they requested permission to repair to a more private place to test out their baby-making equipment. They had scant opportunity to do so in the isolation of the forest camp.

An older couple of some import were feasting on the excellent roast reputed to be the best in the region. The gentleman was obviously tired because his eyelids kept falling despite his concerted effort to keep them open. The woman, who was most likely not his wife, kept looking over at Rowena with a certain glint in her eye. When the man was helped up the stairs by a couple of serving men, the Lady remained behind and ordered another glass of wine.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.