Finding Adaptability of the Gay-Virus - Cover

Finding Adaptability of the Gay-Virus

Copyright© 2012 by shadowcock

Chapter 1

It has been approximately one year since the gay virus hit. The world as we knew it has ceased to exist, we are now living in an the era of free love or the era of "Buttsecs" as some would put it.

Life goes on, as the saying goes. but we now march to the rhythm of a different beat. In this new society people still go to work and come home to their loving family, it's just the type of loving is different.

Yes, it isn't strange to see naked men and women walking down the streets (if the weather permits) or to see men on the street fucking like animals. Though a rare sight you could even find men, boys or dick-girls fucking women out in the open (more often than not the women is a family member).

Families need not worry about inbreeding because the rate of birth defects is close to 0%. We are thinking it has something to do with the virus. On that note I would like to say that I am happily married to my lovely daughter Kimmy (Kimberly) Johnson, a dick-girl.

Oh! Let me introduce myself. My name is Simon Johnson; it was my daughter that infected me. I was married at the time but she was turned into a "Hole" (more on that later) she is still around but she is more or less a pet. I also have two boys who have been infected with the BP-strand. I'm not sure but I think they infected each other, but it could also have been their friend that infected them ... but I digress.

I am a researcher at Finding Adaptability of the Gay-virus or F.A.G. for short. I will take you on a tour of our research facilities and explain our findings.

First off I have to say we still have not found the origin of the virus, or the purpose. the only findings we've come up with was "Ground Zero" was not just one place but multiple zones and they all seem to be small rural areas, farming communities or small towns, and by the time we the rumors spread to the larger cities they were already infected to the point of no return. So that being said let us continue to our tour of our facility, and even more, get an in-depth look at our society.

First off our study on the main gay-virus The Ass-strand or the A-strand:

As you can see with subject A-32; the muscular physic and round posterior, or bubble butt if you will. The sphincter becomes increasingly sensitive and release a liquid, much like a female organ would. The male sex organ also grows about a quarter to twice its size and thickness, the average penis size nowadays is 9 inches. This is a common effect of the Gay-Virus A-strand. With this strand the urge for heterosexual sex is reduced to zero, but there is a way to return the want for pussy; if the subject is cross contaminated with the Futa-strand (F-strand for short) early in the infection. After approximately a month after full infection of the A-strand the preferences are set and the subject will only be attracted to the male species. The physical effect of the A-stand to the female body is pretty much the same as the males but with no muscle growth and the vagina would dry up no longer producing the liquid needed for lubrication. Also the mind deteriorates into that of an animal. This is the common problem with the A-strand, the creation of "Holes" Holes:

A sad pathetic creature that only lives to be used, Unlike "Births", Holes cannot reproduce nor do they have any cognitive thought. Most can only say "fuck me" "yes" and "more"

Some families keep Holes around as pets and buy a dog to breed with it. Most keep them out of an odd sense of respect for family (most were once mother's, sister, cousins)

As you know my wife is a Hole, and I was turned with the F-strand, so the bitch got what she deserved. Her "man" is now living happily with his three boys fucking him. Though he was turned with the A-strand he shows full signs of a bottom. On a side note; I go to his house often and fuck his brains out as he screams sorry over and over. His boys watch and cheer out "fuck that fag!!!" I'm going there tonight (devious smile)

Anyway, now that we know how Holes are made and we know how to prevent them. Like the men infected with the A-strand the females are "cured" the same way by cross breading them with the F-strand. We even have found that the Sissy-strand (S-strand) or the Boypussy-strand (BP-strand) will work just as well but only on the prevention of Holes, I will explain why later. Within the females the virus moves slower than in men. The time limit is about two and a half months, but in realty if the infected female does not receive treatment within roughly one and one quarter of a month the brain damage will be irreversible. Even after the effects of the A-strand is set (two and a half months after infection) when introduced to the F, S or BP-strand the vaginal lubrication returns.

It is illegal to make a hole on purpose, those who violate this law is sentences to castration. So you would think this doesn't happen very often but you'd be surprised ... more on this later

Most males infected with the A-strand still act like men. That is also one of the defining traits of the A-strand. Most of the world is infected with the A-strand cross bred with another strand. This strand is the most infectious and at the same time extremely flexible as a virus. All the other strands need certain criteria met, before infection.

The next strand is the Futa-strand or F-strand:

At first a rarity Dick-girls are becoming more and more common. When they first appeared only one in very two hundred thirty females going through puberty would become one. Now it is one in every five. The key factor is virginity. Now there are not many guys chasing after girls the virginity rate has gone up and so has the dick-girl rate.

The change appears late in puberty. Some do not change till sixteen or seventeen and some change way earlier. The earliest reported age was 12 but it is rare.

My little girl became a sexy dick-girl at the tender age of fifteen, she is now sixteen, I walked in on her jacking off and she sprayed me. We had sex for the next three days straight grin...

Well anyway, if you look at subject F-17; she is a sixteen year old dick-girl- Oh!! Lucky us she is jacking off, as you can see her penis is about thirteen inches long, the average size for a dick-girl. For some reason most dick-girls are bigger than most men. The biggest penis recorded so far was twenty-three inches, and let me tell you I was only able to fit it two thirds of the way in before I found the limits of my ass. That's the best part of being in F.A.G. we sometimes get to be part of the experiment.

Also see her slender frame, bubble butt and average size bosom. I can tell she was infected with the A-Strand first and then it mutated into the F-strand during her puberty period.

If she was infected with the S-strand after the mutation into the F-strand she would have larger breast and larger hips, and a smaller penis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.