Temptations of Low-hanging Fruit

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: A tale of the origins of the human race from the perspective of an erotic fall from grace.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

She looked at it with a longing that started deep down inside her gut. It was without a doubt the nicest apple on the tree and it was easily within her reach. She ached to reach out and pick it from the branch and have done with it but her cautious nature held her back like a leash attached to a collar around her neck.

The tree stood by itself high on the rocky shelf overlooking the lush valley. The young girl liked to come up to sit under the shade of the comfortable tree watching the animals frolic and play with absolutely no cares or worries to bother their enjoyment in the pastoral scene. She could hear their thoughts floating through her mind like the sound of the wind in the freely flowing fronds of the numerous palms dotting the landscape. The temperature was absolutely perfect, but, then again, it was always perfect here in this wondrous place.

The beautiful female creature with the silky soft black tresses and lustrous sun tanned skin reclined in the sweet-smelling green grass that cushioned her naked body.

She craned her neck to peer into the shifting shadows of the oasis-type valley, tucked safely at the juncture of the Tigris and the Euphrates Rivers, flowing timelessly far into the distance. There was no sign of her partner, her beloved mate, he, who made her feel complete and loved.

A quick glance above her and she was in the gravity pull of the delectable fruit waiting patiently for her concentrated attention. She held her own breasts cupped in her hands. They were aroused and strangely like the perfect apple above her head. Her hands moved down into her triangulated "V", a fleshly juncture of humanity ready to bring the human species into its narrow niche of eternity.

The shapely female rubbed her bottom on the cushion of grass engrossed in the subtle feel of the tingling grass on her sensitive skin. She liked when her mate touched her back there with his powerful and controlling hands. When she finally inserted one of her questing fingers into her female slit, she shuddered with the anticipation of releasing her juices out onto the padded nest of green crushed grass under her writhing body.

The serpent approached her with no visible sinister intent. He paused next to her heated skin and caught her attention with his beady eyes. She reached out her hand and grasped his wiggling thickness letting it coil around her arm like a pulsating vine. His thoughts touched her in her innocent mind but soon descended straight into her matted pubic hair. Her hand was still busy there and he allowed his long tail to slide between her legs with a deviousness born of perverted desire. Her natural vaginal excitement heightened by her own innocent touch soon turned into sheer lust for gratification as the serpent's tail wrapped around her perfectly designed leg.

The panting female was determined now to acquire the apple so tantalizingly close to her head. The wily serpent had appealed to her sense of exploration, to her desire to learn new things, and to experience all that life could offer her. She might be the first female to walk the face of the Earth, but she wanted it all just like females in all eternity.

All she had to do now was to convince her mate that it was inevitable and that it was for his own good as well. They needed to consume the apple to gain the knowledge that had been denied them for all eternity. What good was the comfort of a pampered existence, if they still lacked the understanding of why they were there?

Her mate was sleeping. He was tired after a full night of procreating, so that they might start begetting in the very near future. She had enjoyed the copulation more than she could adequately describe, but still it seemed there was more to everything, than just spreading her legs and opening up for her mate's seeds of life.

At first, he was not very receptive to her pleas for action.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.