You're My Christmas Present!
Chapter 21

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

After we went up and showered and changed; we all sat in the living room. Sari and I explained everything, including the GED test that was scheduled.

They actually agreed that it was a good idea. We were taken to task for some of our more underhanded shenanigans.

“Stuart,” dad said. “If it’s any consolation, that wasn’t the first time that the dining room table was used for such purposes. Isn’t that right dear?”

Mom blushed deeply, and replied, “You’re correct, John. Sarah, don’t be mad at Stuart for the blow job I gave him. He had no reason to think it wasn’t you.”

Dad turned his head to react to what Mom had said, but she took him and kissed him, instead. “I’ll explain later, lover,” she said quietly.

“So, you’re getting a brother/sister and a son/daughter within the year,” dad said. “Your mother told me about her plan to market the business, and it seems that Armstrong Family Real Estate has nowhere to go but up. Joy, could you design a logo for the business? Not too hoighty-toighty, but something that Stuart could put on the website?”

“Certainly, John, I’ve tasked Stuart to get his bed out, and get me a desk to work at, is that all right with you,” she said?

“Sounds like a plan, is anybody hungry for noodles, like I am,” dad said, rubbing his hands together?

“Yes, Daddy,” Sari explained. “I’ve worked up an appetite, haven’t you, Stuie?”

I turned away, to hide my blush, as the ladies got up to warm up some plates of food.

After cleaning the table with a wet cloth, Dad and I set it, and I said, “I think that we have the most incredible women in our lives, don’t you think so, Pop?”

“Incredible, beautiful and desirable, Stuart. Not only that, but we also have the hottest receptionist in downtown Portland,” he said, as the ladies came in with steaming plates of Noodles and Chicken.

“Thank you, Daddy,” Sari said, with a kiss on his cheek.

There aren’t any more secrets left, that I can think of.


Word of mouth got us more calls and foot traffic into the office. With my becoming a full-blown realtor, I was now taking people out to look at listings. Dad gave up his closing techniques to me, and I started making the sale almost 80 percent of the time.

Sari aced her GED test, so she was now in the office 30 hours a week, getting Saturday off.

Dad spent some money and we got a light-up logo sign, hanging against the inside of the window. It looked quite nice. Mom outdid herself, being there when it was installed.

Sari and I were making some good money that we were salting away to get our own place. Mom reacted at our telling her that, reminding us that we could still be over for breakfast, lunch or dinner anytime we wanted.

The bed is out of my old room; a work desk with some up-to-date computer equipment in there now.


Our college students whom we had helped earlier had gotten the word out that we could get them into a nice place, saving rent money. We had a regular stream of college students, and their significant others come in to check us out, including Marsha and her soccer player.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.