You're My Christmas Present!
Chapter 19

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

By the time we headed upstairs, our parents must’ve worn each other out, there wasn’t a peep coming from their room. I couldn’t talk my sister out of her giving me a blow job, so I suffered through it.

Filling her mouth with a nice load that she showed me, swallowing, then showing me that she had gulped it all down. We fell asleep in each other’s arms.

At breakfast, I told Dad our plan for the day, including that I might not get into the office, after I get her from school. It would depend on how quickly Sari, and I can get her new clothes purchased. I decided last minute, to take her to school, which she enjoyed.

I headed to work, parking behind the building to give customers a place to park. After saying ‘Good morning’ to Dad, I got on the phone; purchasing all the rigmarole we needed for our new receptionist.

After that, I went over to Dad and sat down.

“Yes, Stuart?”

“I want to thank you for acceding, to my remarks about Sari coming to work part-time. Joy was not initially ‘on board’ with that concept. But, your quick reply to her was very helpful,” I said.

“Any other secrets I need to know about, Son?” dad said looking up from his writing something down.

“No, Sir – nothing else ... that I’m allowed to talk about, yet.”

“Good enough for me, get to work!” he said, now smirking.

“Yes Sir, Mr. Armstrong – getting to work.”

The moment I sat down, a couple walked in.

“Hello, my name is Stuart Armstrong, how can I help you folks today?”

The couple was a little older than John and Joy.

“We’re the Brumbaughs; I’m Henry; this is my wife Lois,” the gentleman, said extending his hand. I got up to shake it and waited for them both to sit, before I did. “We’re moving up here from Eugene. We’ve got a hotel room, and we would like to find out from you, what we can afford here in Portland?”

I had found a cost-of-living comparison online just a few days ago, so while I was chatting, I brought it up.

“Well, Henry – according to the Internet, and we all know how accurate that is, it says that groceries are 10% more here, but utilities and Healthcare are less expensive here. It looks like housing is about the same both places. That having been said, what do Lois and her husband want in their final home?”

They looked at each other, and she said, “See Henry – I knew this was the right place to come live, and we would find just the perfect Realtor to help us.”

“My guess is that you need enough room for the grand kids to come play, maybe even a nice grassy back yard?”

“Yes, you are correct; so, three bedrooms at least please,” Lois remarked.

“And I would think two full bathrooms as well?” I probed.

“Yes, Stuart,” Henry said. “And that big back yard you mentioned.”

“Sounds great, now Portland also has many homes, all on the same level, with no upstairs. My grandparent’s hated stairs themselves. This style of home is called a ‘Ranch Style.’”

“It’s like he’s reading my mind, Lois – YES, a Ranch Style would be perfect. I’m too young to be your grandfather, but I already don’t think much of stairs.”

I glanced at Dad for a split second; he gave me a thumbs up. They saw me do that.

“Does that gentleman work for you, Stuart,” Henry asked, deadly serious.

“No, that is my father – the Broker for this company, He’ll be showing you your next home. I have a few more questions before we involve him.”

To these requirements, there were 29 homes.

“Would being near a park, be something you’d like?” I asked the Brumbaughs.

“Yes,” she said. “You are quite insightful, Stuart. Your parents should be very proud.”

“That we are, folks,” Dad said getting up and coming over. He shook their hands. “Stuart, put in that they need a family market near the house. That should winnow the list down.”

Lois and Henry liked that idea. It did pare the list to four. I printed them all out and gave them to Dad. None were our listings, but Dad didn’t care – he enjoyed putting people into the right place. They were all out the door within ten minutes.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.