You're My Christmas Present! - Cover

You're My Christmas Present!

 

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

“She’s my girlfriend, Sari Christiansen – we’re working specifically to bring my father’s recordkeeping up to the 21st Century. I’ll be working here full time, as soon as I can schedule taking the Licensing Exam. Sari will become the company receptionist in about a month. So, Daniel, how can I help you today?”

We discussed his needs, being careful not to put too much of his personal info on paper. He had a girlfriend, and they’ll be married in less than six months. He was looking for a place for them to move to, on the sly.

We found a number of places that fit his criteria, so he said that he’d be back in a couple of days to talk to my Dad about the different places. We shook as he left, as he paused at the door, looking like a spy wondering who might be watching him.

After he finally left, my sister came around from the back, “So I’m Sari Christiansen, that’s Mom’s maiden name, isn’t it?”

“That’s why I picked it. Some stupid movie or TV show said, ‘Keep your lies easy to remember, ‘ so I did.”

“You think Daddy can help Daniel?” she asked, dropping on my lap, snuggling with me.

“Dad can help anyone who wants it. He is a very savvy businessman, Sis,” I said giving her a kiss, then kicking her away. “We got done more than I had expected, let’s go home.”

“Remember, you’re supposed to call first ... otherwise we may get home to find Mom on top of Dad in front of the TV,” she said.

Chuckling, I called home, and Mom picked it up.

“Hello, this is Joy?”

“This is your oldest calling, Beautiful. Can Sari and I come home yet, or have you and Dad not yet taken your post coital shower yet?”

“Stuart, what a thing to say, ‘John, our son wants to know if we’ll let them come home or not?’ – he just said, bring home some Chinese, but wait 30 minutes, honey?”

“For my HOT momma, we can do that – see you in thirty, tell Dad we found a mole today!”

“What?”

“See you in a bit, Joy.”


We got home, 33 minutes later, having stopped by China Delight to get a little of what everyone liked. With our arms full, I knocked and Dad opened up, drying his hair, having obviously just stepped out of the shower. We took the food to the kitchen, where Mom had wet hair as well.

Dad came into the room, sitting down. Sari and I kept looking at the two of them, waiting for the obvious explanation, but they just waited for the Chinese food to be sorted through.

Everything stayed quiet as we ate, eventually I told Dad about Jeff Miller and Daniel McCovey coming in. He thought my explanation was very clever, as he also thanked us for the Chinese food.

After dinner, up in my bedroom, Sari and I worked on her test-taking skills. I taught her some of my self-taught techniques, and she rapidly improved. She then read aloud some real-estate test type questions, and I only missed one out of 25 – I may be ready to find out when the next local-area test is being given, and where.

My sister showed me that she’s a lot smarter than she thought she was, scoring very high in all subjects. The few missteps she made were with what I call, math paragraph questions; where you have a math problem, written like it’s a story. I covered those as a senior in high school, when I was 18, finding out I was something of a math whiz. That was when my sister was only 12, and was just starting to develop her now quite luscious figure.

She had 15 year olds, coming over to help her with school. Yeah, right!

We were both getting tired, so we stripped down to our underwear and fell asleep.


Nothing’s better than being awakened by someone who has your dick in their mouth. Goodness, Sari is getting fabulous at this. I think she hasn’t told me about some of her trysts while going to high school. I didn’t get my first blowjob until I was in college.

I heard my toilet flush, so I looked under the covers and saw ... Joy, telling me to be quiet, while at the same time she had my dick in her mouth.

“I’m taking a shower,” Sari said, “Care to join me?”

She stuck her bare butt at me, which caused me to flex, as I said, “Start without me, I need a few more minutes, OK?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.