You're My Christmas Present! - Cover

You're My Christmas Present!

 

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

She came down to my dick and licked it clean, getting me as firm as before. She lay back and spread her knees as far apart as she could. “This time, make love to me, please?”

“As you wish,” I answered, putting my dick back inside her sloppiness. As I entered her, we looked and saw my sperm being spread all over and all around my dick; causing white streaks to appear as I started to make love to this nymph I had beneath me. We watched together as my previous load was overfilling as I began a steady rhythm, going as deep and plunging to the depths of my little sister.

Having Mom come in, aroused, I started thinking of her beneath me, instead of my Sari. I’d started to pound too hard, so I lightened up, as a look of pleasure appeared across Sari’s face. Her tits were moving in time to my thrusts, so I just watched them for a while. I occasionally reached down and tweaked her nipples, as my rhythm stayed steady and regular. I saw her eyes open and close as she was feeling every stroke of me. She would reach under me, and squeeze my balls every now and then.


I began to feel that most wonderful of feelings, deep inside, as I said, “Are you ready for some more of my cum?”

“Any – Any – Anytime at all, go ahead. You’re such a loving brother – my gosh ... I’m so glad I waited for you to come home,” she said with tears in her eyes.

“I’ll never ever leave you alone again; that’s how much I love you, how much I’ve always loved you.”

“Cum inside me – cum inside your little sister – make a baby with me, make us a baby together, please, Stuart?”

Well, if she insists! I got a bit faster as she was taking shallower breaths, and she mouthed ‘fuck me hard’, and I started to cum inside her again, holy shit – she is such a fantastic lover. I stopped but stayed inside for a while, just letting her feel full of me, for as long as she could.

From two bedrooms away, we heard, “Come on John – fuck me hard – fuck me so hard our kids can hear us fucking one another!” and a few moments later, “Oh, my god John, that’s so much cum. We might have another baby because of that.”

“Wouldn’t that be funny, if we both were pregnant at the same time, Stuart?” my minx of a sister said to me.

“What have you done, Sari?”

“Don’t be mad at me, love me, please?”

“Forever; but we promised you’d be through high school first,” I said.

“I will be, the GED. I have to be enrolled in the Oregon Option Program; I did that online. Now, I wait seven days, and then I wait for the next test to come along. I checked, there is one on January 20th. I go in and show my Application, Driver’s License, and pay a fee. That gives you 20 days to get me ready for a GED test.”

“You’re smart – by February 1st; I can have my GED, and we can tell Mom and Dad that I’m pregnant at the same time. If I’m not – you’ll help with that, won’t you?”

“My dear sweet devious, cunning, deceptive, beguiling and formidable sister. I would be more than happy to help you get ready for your GED. We’ll need to practice some, every night so you’re ready on February 1st to tell Mom and Dad. Any time, I am available to make love to the most fabulous 16-year-old in Oregon.”

“Let’s take a shower and go to bed, we start working first thing in the morning, OK?” I asked.

“Sure thing Stu, I love you.”

“I know,” I said, pulling out having a really big mess. “When did you last take a Birth Control Pill?”

“Three days ago,” she said, biting her lip.

“You’re an incorrigible, little girl,” I said licking her closest nipple.

“Thank you,” she said, holding herself, so she wouldn’t drip out on the bed or the floor.

As we washed one another, I told her that she would have to go to school every day, until the results of the GED Test showed that she passed.

She understood, although she made the point, we needed to be sure that she was also pregnant by then. Oh, the responsibilities of an older brother!


After we all stayed up to bring in the New Year, with food, drinks and kissing; Mom came over to Sari and me and said, “I’m sorry for walking in on you two earlier. I had listened for a few minutes before I walked in, to see what was causing your sister to moan so much. I guess that I’d never thought how you must’ve grown up since the last time I saw you naked Stuart. I’m indeed impressed by your...”

“Dick, Cock or Prick – all different words for the same thing, Joy. It sounded like you and Dad caught your own rhythm yourselves,” I said.

“Well, when I got back downstairs, I was a little randy. Your father and I went upstairs and practically broke the bed. I stopped taking birth control five years ago; you could have a brother or sister in time for next Christmas.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.