You're My Christmas Present! - Cover

You're My Christmas Present!

 

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

We heard a door slam, and “Stuart-Sarah, come in here!”

We were in the kitchen, helping Mom. We all came out to see Dad, with a very stern look on his face.

“What the hell did you do to my office? It took me forever to find out ... that ... I just sold two homes worth over $900 thousand dollars! I eventually noticed the new file cabinets and found what I needed.”

“Daddy,” Sari said. “We didn’t think you were going by the office on the way home, otherwise we would’ve left you a note, explaining what was what otherwise. I’m really sorry, Daddy!”

He saw our faces; then went to Mom and said, “We’ve got pretty good kids, don’t we Joy?”

“Yes, we do – Everybody wash up, dinner in ten minutes,” she said. She gave Dad a pat on the rear, as we all went to do as she asked.


After dinner, Dad settled in to watch his second favorite team Clemson play LSU in the Chick-fil-A Bowl game. I used to always watch these games with him, so I sat down to watch.

Sari crawled into my lap; and, after she finished in the kitchen – Mom joined Dad in his lap.

At the first commercial break, we all kissed a little, Dad turned to us and said, “Sorry for being so upset before. What you two have done for my business is remarkable, I’ll admit. The day after tomorrow, on the second ... we’ll all go in and you can show me all you’ve done. I hope you saved the receipt; I will be reimbursing you. The games starting - Turn it up!”

While we watched the game, Sari and I would take every opportunity to kiss each other. I even had my out of sight hand on her breast through the entire first half. Mom and Dad were content watching and kissing as well.

At the two-minute warning commercial break, “Dad, I’m just the final test away from becoming a Realtor. I want to thank you for all you’ve done to mold me in your image. I’ve started developing the website I promised. I’m sure that you’ll approve of it.”

“Stuart, don’t worry – I’m very proud of you and what you have accomplished in only four years of college. I know a number of families whose sons are on the six-year plan, instead of the four-year plan. You’re a good kid, and you have a very pretty girlfriend!”

“Oh, Daddy,” Sari blushed.

My dick was hardening, the longer we sat there. As the halftime events started, Sari got up and I stretched my legs as well. I went in to make myself a ham sandwich, Sari walked in, “Whatcha doing?”

“I was hungry, so I decided to use up some of the Christmas Ham for a sandwich, you want one?” I asked.

“Make it half-sized, please. I’m hungry for a ‘Stuart Sandwich, a little later,” she said cupping my dick in her hand and through my pants. I stopped long enough for us to have a real adult kiss, our first of the day. I’d lifted her up on the counter, kissing her and gently held her bosom gently as we sucked on each other’s lips.

Through the doorway came Mom, “What are you two do...”

“It’s OK, Joy – we’re just having a brief pre-coital kiss, could I interest you in anything?”

“If you’re talking about a ham sandwich, sure – otherwise, I’m spoken for; Jees – it’s so weird and so hot to watch my kids kiss one another like that. Make me a sandwich too, Honey, it’s ten minutes before the 2nd half starts. See you guys.”

I stuck my hand in Sari’s crotch for a moment, then washed my hands and made four sandwiches, figuring Dad would decide, the moment he saw ours.

“Stuart, you’ve made me wet!” Sari said with a smile.

“The feeling is mutual, my dear,” I said, finishing the last of the sandwiches, “Get some bottled water for all of us, Please?”

She did, as I was giving out sandwiches to all. I sat down, with the plate and the remaining sandwiches, as my sister dropped on my lap, giggling in the process. I put the plate on her belly, as she started to eat hers.

“Joy, I remember when we were in love as much as they are,” Dad said.

“John, you still make me hot for you every single day,” mom remarked.

“Oh, good – the game has started,” Dad said. “Thanks for the sandwich, Stuart.”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.