You're My Christmas Present!
Chapter 13

 

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

“We didn’t expect to find anyone open today,” the wife said sitting down.

“We’re the Moynihan’s, I’m Richard, and this is my wife Lily. Can you help us out?” Richard said.

“Certainly, I am not a Realtor, yet – but I can direct you to my father, who is available on a phone calls notice. What are you looking for?”

“We are both students, transferring to the University of Oregon, Portland Campus. We don’t want to live near the campus, actually,” Rich said.

“So, in other words, you don’t want to enjoy the college style, because you want to just take your classes and go home to peace and quiet every day, is that it?” I said.

“ ... Uh, how did you figure that out?” Lily asked.

“I graduated from there less than a month ago, when I moved back home to see my parents and my girlfriend again – Sari, come on out, please?”

She came around the corner, smiling and extended her hand to them. Lily saw Sari’s ring and said, “When are you getting married?”

“As soon as I’m through high school, I’m only 16,” she said proudly.

“I’d love to hear how you two met, but we need to stay on task,” Lily said.

Sari excused herself, and went back to the project.

“So, if you plan to make Portland your long-term home, does that mean a three or four-bedroom house?” I questioned.

“Price isn’t as important as location, Stuart,” Richard said.

“All right,” I said as I punched in 3 plus bedrooms. “How about bathrooms, if either of your parents show up to visit, do you want them to have a full bathroom of their own?”

“Define a full bathroom, please?” Lily said.

“There are three ways to describe a bathroom; a half-bath, a sink and toilet; a three/quarter bath which means you add either a shower or tub, and lastly; a full-bath, meaning toilet, sink, shower and tub,” I explained.

“Thank you,” she said.

“I can input that we want a one and a half plus bathroom. That will pull in all halves up to two full, how’s that sound?”

“Good, what’s next?” Rich said.

“Before we go on, when you said, ‘Price isn’t important, ‘ what did you mean exactly?” I asked.

“Well Stuart, my grandparents died in the last year and I was their only grandson, so my share of the estate was ... plenty, at least plenty as far as I’m concerned,” Rich explained.

“So, you’re thinking to buy a home outright, and not have to deal with payments and all of that?”

“Exactly!” they said together.

“Wonderful, so next would be; do you prefer a big front yard, back yard or both?” I asked.

“Both,” “Front,” they each said. I suppressed a chuckle.

“I’ll put in both, and we find out in a moment,” I said pressing PROCESS.

While I waited, I found out that Rich is a year older than Lily, but took a year off to get married, so they would finish school together. That’s Love!

“Wow, there are still 144 homes that qualify; let’s ask a few more questions – Assuming you’ve never lived together before, how big was the home you grew up in?”

She said, “2,400 sq. ft.”

He said, “3,300 sq. ft.”

“Let’s split the difference, and say 3,000 square feet, OK?” I said, pressing PROCESS again. Using my laptop to access MLS, is twice as fast as Dad’s clunky old PC – One thing at a time!

“We’re down to 54 properties, let me add that you’re only interested in a home that has had its price reduced since going on the market?” I said looking at them, seeing they didn’t get it.

“That means, that the seller is eager to sell – that’s good for you, OK?”

They shook their heads, as I said, “That leaves 28 houses, including a few of our own listings. Now it’s time to let you see these homes.”

I turned my laptop around and started a slide show of the 28 remaining homes. I excused myself, and took my phone and called home.

“Hello Stuart,” dad answered, “You got a live one?”

“Dad!” I rejoined, “A young couple, the Moynihan’s, looking for a ‘four and two’ not too near the college - you available for a drive-by – they want an all cash deal?”

“Sure, football isn’t doing for me today, see you in ten?”

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.