You're My Christmas Present! - Cover

You're My Christmas Present!

 

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

Without waiting for a chuckle or a remark, I followed up by saying, “My father, who’s the one who can share the information on this computer in better detail – he’s been doing this for over 20 years. Could you come back in two days, when Mom said he could come in to work? I know he’ll find for you exactly what you’re looking for.”

“Well, that would be OK with us, we could peruse this beautiful city in the meantime. All right with you Olivia?” he asked.

“Certainly, I only want to deal with this young man or his father. They understand waiting on the customer – the value of a customer! Stuart, what time should we be here?” Olivia said.

“I could have him call you and come and get you, and show you the best four or five homes on the market – where are you staying?”

“The Courtyard, on Oak Street, room 1105,” Olivia answered.

“How early is too early for you?” I asked writing that down.

“About Nine am,” Roger said with a snicker.

“I’ll tell him when I see him later about the grandparents that I want to adopt me?” I snickered.

Olivia put her hand on mine and said, “I sure hope that your father knows what a great son he has!” They got up to leave.

“Thank you – see you in a couple of days,” I said turning my head to keep from showing the tears running down my face.

Sari came from around the partition and said, “He does have the best son ever!” She gave me a kiss.

I turned everything off, and we left.

As we headed to find someplace nice to ‘have relations, ‘ I called Dad and told him about the Bain’s and the Rosen’s. He thanked me, and we asked him to find out exactly the time to be home. He yelled at Mom apparently, who yelled back the answer: 4pm!

Great – we have up to three hours to fill. Sari grabbed my arm as we drove around looking for the perfect place to have our next dalliance!

We’d been driving for a bit when we saw a billboard for a place called ‘Extended Stay Hotels, ‘ so following a hunch, we followed the instructions on the billboard, ending up in Tigard, practically ten miles south of Portland. Getting our stories straight first, we walked in and asked about the weekly and monthly rates, finding much better pricing than I had expected – but still a lot of money. We headed back into Portland, and found a Day’s Inn for our immediate need.

We also used the ‘Lost our luggage ploy, ‘ which worked again, and we were shown our room, to which we thanked our bellman. Sari, dropped herself on the bed, getting her pants off, then going into the bathroom. She came out, with only her panties on giggling up a storm – sounding eager to do this all for the second time.

“Sari, when will your period begin?” I asked.

“It was over, a week before our first time; it’s not real regular,” she said scrunching up her nose at my question, “Why?”

“Just trying to do some math about your most fertile time,” I answered, taking off my pants. “Your Birth Control Pills cover you well enough through most of your menses, but the ten days before your period is when you’re most fertile – so, that’s when we need for me to wear a condom!”

“You seem to know more about my periods, then I do,” she replied.

I dropped my boxers and crawled under the covers, and we started a serious make-out session. I was moving down her face, kissing her neck and landing my lips on her breasts. I was hearing her make the most erotic sounds as I did this. Instead of going from this directly to having sex, I moved down and kissed her belly button on the way to her glorious and wonderfully smelling most intimate area.

I gave her clitoris a lick, and she practically kicked me in the jaw. “Sorry?” I heard her whimper.

I started to lick her all over her vaginal opening. She was giggling and trembling – excited and marvelous.

She quickly was moaning as I stuck my tongue deep inside her, repeatedly. I felt a little discharge, and I lapped it up.

“Come back up here, please lover?” she said.

I did as she had asked, and she pulled my face to hers, and kissed me as hard as I had ever kissed her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.