You're My Christmas Present! - Cover

You're My Christmas Present!

 

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I was inspired to write this after seeing, the unintentionally incestuous sounding coffee commercial on TV, where the little sister puts a ribbon on her brother and says, "You're my Christmas Present!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy  

“You’ve never seen a Bond movie in your entire life,” I whispered.

“Adele sings the song this time, don’t worry so much – see you!” she said slipping out with a grin.

I guess now the choice is; go back to bed – or go downstairs to breakfast. Mom’s cooking; I can smell the bacon from here! I put some sweats on, and pulled on a t-shirt.

I was following a cute young lady in a t-shirt, and a pair of PJ bottoms. Her butt looks so good...

“My goodness, everybody’s awake already?” mom said, making some scrambled eggs.

I got my mug, poured myself a cup, then offered Dad a refill.

“Joy, do you want more coffee?” I asked.

“AHA – the gentleman strikes again. Whatever time you came in; I didn’t hear a thing – thanks kids,” dad said.

As she brought the eggs to the table Mom asked, “What did you two go see anyway?”

“Well,” I said, “We missed everything good, so we bought tickets for the late showing and went to dinner first.”

Dad wondered aloud, “What movie did you see, Son?”

“The movie is called SKYFALL – the new Bond film?” I said. “The only way Sari would see it was because I mentioned that Adele sang the theme song. That got her off her butt. We both missed the end and the titles, because we had fallen asleep. We’ll have to go again before it leaves town.”

Dad asked, “Isn’t that Pierce something or other still playing Bond?”

“No Dad – he was fired for getting old. They got a new guy named Daniel Craig. He’s made three movies as Bond, and might make two more. I’ve always like Pierce Brosnan better, but he got screwed because of his Remington Steele contract kept him from being Bond two movies earlier. Nobody asked me, so things happen.”

Mom jumped in, “I remember that show Remington Steele – he was so good looking back then ... whatever happened to that pretty girl on that show?” she asked putting some toast in the toaster.

“You’re thinking of Stephanie Zimbalist, Mom – she didn’t get the offers Pierce Brosnan did. I think she’s still acting, but I haven’t seen her in a long time.”

Dad inquired, “Was your brother nice to you last night Sarah?”

“Oh, Daddy – Stuart was the best date I ever had! He pretended to be my boyfriend, and a boy who I knew from school came along. Stuart wouldn’t let him get anywhere near me. The very best date I’ve ever had!”

I slurped my coffee a little, as she looked over at me and grinned, showing those dimples again. I can only hope we can keep this secret.

Dad got up and started to leave, but my sister had to get her good-bye kiss.

“We’ll see you in a little while, Dad,” I offered. I couldn’t get enough of this food I was eating. Sari was eating as much and as fast as I was.

Dad left, chuckling.

“Don’t be pigs?” Mom said. “As long as you’re dating your sister, be a gentleman at all times,” she said holding back a laugh at what she’d just said.

“Mom, if she’s my girlfriend, will you give her away at the wedding?” I said waiting for Mom’s reaction. Sari almost dropped her glass of milk. I saw Mom’s shoulders start to move as she turned around. “At your wedding, your father will have a shotgun, fully loaded. Finish up – I need to clean up after you two!”

I was just finishing my toast as she took my plate - Sari gobbled up the last of her eggs on her plate.

Sari asked, “Why would Daddy need a shotgun, Mom?”

“Because the only way he would agree to his son marrying his daughter, would be if she was pregnant!” mom said looking straight at me.

“Stuart, keep her away from those scallywags, please?” Mom said, “Now scoot – you two!”

I took her by the hand, and we walked back upstairs together.

We took the risk and had a nice kiss, before we went to our rooms to start our day.


We showed up at Dad’s work at 9:30 am. I had my tablet to take notes. Sari had changed into a pretty dress – I checked to make sure she was wearing panties. I had on a typical school outfit, nice shirt and jeans.

Dad asked, “So what are your plans today?”

“Well, I was going to observe you a bit, do you mind if I ask you a few questions first?”

“Go ahead, shoot!” he replied.

“OK,” I said opening my tablet to record his answers. “How many homes does your place buy and sell each month on average?”

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.