Four Looks at Life
Award Ceremony

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Erotica Sex Story: Award Ceremony - Take a look at everyday scenes but now look beyond the surface and notice: people helping people in need; two hooligans getting their rocks off with a much older woman; two lovers playing road games with a passing truck, and Andy servicing 'the Widows' Club'. What looked normal actually hid all sorts of games and surprises.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Size  

The day of the awards' ceremony: Victoria Williams knew how much was riding on the success of the day's events. She prepared meticulously; she had everything ready and was as prepared, she believed, as she possibly could be.

The work at the youth home was, for Victoria, a passion. She was a successful business woman, having worked her way up into the management of a large conglomerate with local offices, where she was among the top echelon of management.

It was a company priority to have their executives especially active in the communities that they served. This was how Victoria became involved with the youth home in the first place.

She'd begun her association by accepting a position on the board of directors. She enjoyed the meetings and was an active participant. When the office of general director of the facility became vacant, with the move of the current occupant, and she was offered the position, a 'pro bono' position, she'd been working with the board and visiting the home itself long enough to be pleased to do the work. She felt that she had the time and could use her extra time wisely in this fashion.

She was extremely proud of her advancement in the company where she worked. It hadn't been too long ago, she realized, when an afro american woman stood no chance of much advancement in the company, but her ability and perseverance had paid off and the glass ceiling was no longer a problem for her.

At the age of 32, Victoria was pleased with her life. She'd had, not too long ago, a chance to marry but the groom had gotten, at a very late hour in the process, it seemed, cold feet and she was just as pleased that it had happened now, leaving her free to live her life as she saw fit.

One of the features of the ceremony that day was her intention to introduce a couple of the kids from the home itself. The home was more of a place for young kids to find some beneficial activities for their spare time, than an actual home. There had been some rough spots and it was one such rough spot that Victoria had in mind highlighting for the audience that day. At least two of her 'successes' were going to be there to be introduced. The intention was that these two would describe in their own words the benefit of the youth home.

The presentation was being made to potential donors, as well as interested citizens, parents and family friends and members of the board. It was a crucial event for what Victoria envisioned as the next step for her tenure at the youth home.

The event began well. The program went without any kind of hitch. Victoria was extremely pleased. One of the significant hits of the program were the short talks given by her two 'successes'. They were named 'Shane' and 'Winston' and were perfect examples of what Victoria had accomplished, while working as the director of the home.

The final part of the program was Victoria's own talk to the assembled group.

For this part of the program, she was using a podium mounted on a table. To her left and right Shane and Winston were seated. In front of them, on the tables, were examples of things that were made by kids at the home. They were piled on the tables and draped down the front of the tables.

Victoria stood behind the tables at the podium to speak. She kept Shane and Winston in place on either side of her as a continuing example of the work that had been done.

She began her speech, which she thought was going to run to about 15 minutes, amid a solemn quiet in the hall. It seemed to be going extremely well, she thought, as she began her talk.

It was then that things began to go wrong for Victoria Williams.

It was almost as if a fly were walking on her leg at first. She barely paid attention to it. Then she had the same sensation on her other leg. Only then, while speaking, and trying to pay strict attention to her text and what she was trying to do, that she realized what was happening.

Victoria had been afraid, from the very beginning, that the event wouldn't have its desired effect: the gathering in of support and pledges of money for the home. She knew that her own presentation was the cap of all the efforts and strained to keep on her message, even after she realized what was happening.

It was occurring right there in front of everyone, though hidden by the table in front of them and all the things arrayed on the table. She tried to remain calm and not lose her concentration.

Her difficulty was essentially two fold:

There was, of course, the need for the program to be a huge success for the future of the home itself.

But what was happening was a kind of assault on Victoria from a totally different perspective, and this was the real danger for her, as she struggled to keep her cool and continue her talk.

(Exactly what was about to happen should probably be made clear at this point.It was not a matter of an event or assault on Victoria that Shane and Winston had planned out, thought out or anything like that. They were about to do something simply for the hell of it; it was something that they'd probably remember for the rest of their lives, because it worked so well and led to later events but it certainly wasn't a plan or a special brain child of either of them. On Victoria's part, there was a constant, almost never ending rehash of the events, and a questioning of why she reacted as she did, or maybe it should be said not reacting as she did, for to tell the truth, Victoria let it all happen, once it was in motion. But that's probably a matter of further inquiry!)

Victoria was and had been career centered. She rarely found, in her earlier years, anyone who met her kind of 'criteria' for a relationship. There had been few indeed times, when someone had penetrated her sternly maintained facade to find beneath a rather compliant woman. The very existence of this sense of compliance both alarmed and excited Victoria. She did use such scenarios for her pleasuring of herself, and was normally very hard on herself, when ever she gave in to those kinds of whims and desires.

The fact is that Shane and Winston were foolish enough to go ahead with a hair brained scheme that came to them almost on the spur of the moment. They both went with it and it turned out to be more successful than their wildest dreams.

She halted her talk for a nano second, once she realized what might be happening to her. The next feeling, after the 'fly' kind of feeling was much more distinct and clear. She felt a hand on the outside of her thigh, just below the line of her pleated skirt. It was unmistakeable.

This shock was only followed by another, since there was another hand and it was resting on the outside of her other thigh.

Victoria tried not to panic; it was a kind of strength that she'd taught herself. But the way that she reacted then would haunt her and, truth again, thrill her for ages to come, long after these two fools were gone from her life forever.

That is to say, Victoria, in the middle of her speech, in the middle of the all important award ceremony, with a hand on her right thigh and a hand on her left thigh did nothing at all!

She was never sure afterwards if it was a matter of simple shock, or if it was a matter of something finally happening that had sexual implications that she really, really liked. She rarely got herself to the point of thinking about it rationally that far. Usually, long before she got to that kind of analysis, she was playing with herself and moaning out loud.

Shane and Winston waited for something to happen. They weren't sure what would but they thought that something would for certain. It was the anticipation of the trouble with this 'boss lady', as they called her, that they were looking forward to.

But then nothing happened. They waited and Victoria went on with her talk.

They were surprised and then, looking at each other, simply shook their heads 'yes'. They both knew; they both agreed. The light was green! Good god! Who would have thought it!?

Victoria tried to modulate her presentation and not let the hands on her thighs bother her or put her off of the topic. Then it changed.

She felt first one and then the other hand move.

Now she had a hand on the inside of her right thigh and a hand on the inside of her left thigh.

She paused in her presentation to make the only kind of protest that they'd get from her in this situation.

She said a quick and breathless 'please' to the two of them.

Both of them realized that this was a plea and not a power demand; they both knew that they were in the driver's seat! The light was still green.

In the back of her mind constantly, Victoria kept the awareness of what those hands were doing, where they were placed. It took every ounce of her determination to continue her presentation.

Then the hands moved. The hand on the inside of her right thigh moved upward. It was all that she could do to refrain from wincing!

Then the hand on her left thigh moved upward.

Her breathing was getting shallower and shallower, harder and harder but she soldiered on with her presentation and the two of them, Shane and Winston were having the time of their lives.

One hand patted her thigh, and she understood that he wanted her to move her legs, spread her stance. She didn't. Then the hand pinched the inside of her thigh, and it was almost all over then. She barely suppressed an outcry but moved her legs, spreading them.

Both hands moved then and she coughed, when first one hand and then the other swept up to the swell of her pubic mound and rested there.

Victoria realized then that she was in trouble! She was beginning to get wet from what these two fools were doing to her. It all was impressing her: what they were doing, where they were doing it, hands on her pussy mound, the insistent pinches. Victoria was losing the battle to this brashness and did the only thing that she could think of doing: she continued her talk!

She almost stumbled and lost it, when she felt first one hand and then the other move up and over the plane of her panties at her belly.

Then the hands moved again. They both went to the side of her panties. That in itself was almost a relief but then she realized what they were planning next and she froze for a few seconds.

First one hand and then the other grabbed the waist band of her panties and began to pull them down!

The thought flew across her mind: 'They intend to pull my panties down!'

She put one hand down and tried to restrain one of them only to have the other start to pinch her thigh.

Victoria went on with her speech and stopped trying to stop the progress of the hands.

Half of her mind, an interested part of her mind, was wondering what they'd end up doing, where they were actually going with this.

They kind of coordinated their movements then. First one hand tugged on her panties moving one side of them down an inch or so. Then the hand on the other side moved the panties down an inch or so to match the first movement.

They kept it up, as Victoria reached the middle of her speech, and realized that the audience was giving her rapt attention and that part of her agenda was succeeding.

The movement of the hands continued until both hands stopped pulling the panties down, because they had them down far enough to have her ass naked now.

The hands moved up then and she could feel them rubbing around her ass cheeks, stroking her ass cheeks, and now and then pinching her ass cheeks.

She was coming to the finish of her speech and realized that, when she did, this little game would have to end.

But there was one last surge by the hands under her dress. As Victoria struggled to maintain her cool and finish, one hand inserted a finger in her pussy and the other hand inserted a finger in between her ass cheeks.

She turned a groan right then into a cough sound and apologized, seemingly to the audience, for making it. It got her a pinch on the ass from one hand and a pinch on the pussy lips from the other.

Then the speech was done. People were standing and applauding and they put Victoria out of her misery.

As the applause began, she heard Shane say to Winston: "Pink Panties!"

"Quiet, you two!" she growled.

But in one last effort, the hands had her panties down and at her ankles. It was Shane that bent over and retrieved them.

Victoria was both relieved and, she realized, a little disappointed that it had indeed stopped. She turned to the two of them, who were grinning like a pair of fools, and hugged them, whispering into their ears:

"I will kill both of you!"

But they were gone before anything else could or did happen.

Victoria spent a good amount of time then talking with people, getting promises of support and making sure that the intention of the ceremony was a success.

She simply decided that she'd deal with this situation later. The thought crossed her mind and she didn't dismiss it quickly that later, in her office at the home, after hours, when she was alone, she'd play with herself.

She also decided to simply give in and let Shane have the panties. But she'd make sure that they heard about this and soon!

It took a long time to get it all sorted out and Victoria decided to do the paper work that the evening's promises entailed. Getting that done, she put away some of the props that had been used for the ceremony.

There was a ladder in the janitor's room, which she fetched and set up so that she could get the things put away in the upper cupboards.

She was in that position, on the upper rungs of the ladder, when a voice startled her:

"Got your panties here, Ms Victoria!"

She turned on the ladder a bit and said: "You two have caused enough trouble tonight. Put them on my chair and get out."

They looked at one another and grinned and she decided to get down off of the ladder. She never made it.

Winston got to the ladder first and began to shake it. She shrieked and held onto the ladder tightly.

"Stop please!" she said almost frantically.

"Can see up your skirt, Ms W," Winston said. Turning to Shane then he said: "She's still not wearing panties!"

"Stop!" she called again and now her voice had a little less authority in it.

Winston then climbed the ladder until he was on the ladder directly below and a little behind her.

She shrieked then, as he unbuttoned her skirt and let it flutter down and off.

"Hey, Victoria," Shane called out, "I can see your naked ass!"

"Stop please, please!" she pleaded now in an almost whiney voice.

"Nice ass, Victoria!" Shane called.

"Hey," Winston added, "It was a compliment! Say thank you!"

She was silent, and then Winston, from his position below her gave her a huge slap on the ass and then another. He did it until she said:

"Thank you!"

"Just for being so stubborn," Winston said then, "You lose your blouse!"

"Ohhh nooooooo!" Victoria wailed but he was on the ladder again, directly behind her and reached around and was unbuttoning her blouse.

"No, no, no!" she said again, though this time with less conviction.

And then the blouse was gone. He didn't hesitate at all but took her bra next, leaving Victoria on the ladder still totally naked, except for her thigh highs and heels.

"That's the way you should be, babe!" Shane said.

Both Shane and Winston were standing and looking up at her, where she was still on the ladder facing away from them.

"Turn!" Winston said.

"No!" Victoria replied in a vain attempt to still salvage some authority in the situation.

"Okay, bitch," Winston said, "We play it this way."

He stepped up to the stranded woman and began to slap her ass really hard.

"Ohhh, ohhhh, ohhh, ohhh, ohhh!" Victoria cried out with each slap.

"Turn around!" Winston almost yelled and this time Victoria did.

She realized right then that she was in effect giving in and was confused by how turned on she was by the way that these two were treating her. She turned on the ladder to show them her large breasts with hardened nipples and luxurious pubic patch.

"Beauty!" Shane said.

"Thank you," Victoria hastened to add, knowing what happened the last time that she didn't say the 'thank you'.

"Come down now, Victoria!" Winston said.

"What are you going to do?" she asked and they laughed.

"Pretty much whatever we want," Winston said.

"No, damn you!" Victoria said.

Winston grabbed the ladder then and shook it violently. Victoria almost tumbled off of the ladder and there was no more fight left in her right then.

Winston went over to her immediately and simply pushed on her shoulder. She let him. She'd gotten beyond what was reasonable here and went to her knees, knowing what was going to occur. It did.

Winston, in front of her now, fished his erection out of his shorts and rubbed it along her lips.

"Don't make me beat you, bitch!" he warned.

"Please don't!" she said, genuinely afraid of how rough they'd get.

While she was talking, Winston inserted his erection in her mouth. She accepted and began to suck on it.

"That's it, babe!" he said, grabbing her by the back of the head, to make sure that his erection slid inward toward her throat.

She fought the gag reflex and let him do what he wanted.

Her concentration was strong enough that she didn't realize that Shane was now behind her, until he grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up. In a swift movement, he had his erection buried in Victoria's already wet pussy. She was now being taken from behind and in front.

She'd never experienced such a situation and was about swept away by it, the feelings, sensations. She was disturbed by the fact that her body was betraying her, reacting to the treatment that she was getting. She realized that she was moving toward a climax and there was little that she could do about it.

After many minutes, Winston told Shane to switch and they changed places. Now Victoria got a chance to taste herself on Shane's erection in her mouth. They made this switch a number of times, until both of them had had a chance to cum both in Victoria's mouth and in her pussy.

They left her slumped on the floor on her knees.

It was all the respite that she needed. She rose up from her kneeling position, and grabbed her panties that were lying near by and put them on. Then she turned to the two of them:

"You sick shits!" she bellowed. "Who the fuck do you think you are, treating me that way!"

Both guys had been smiling but were taken aback by Victoria's fury, which was in full force now. They both backed away a bit.

She advanced on them: "If you ever come around here again, if I ever see either of your sorry faces again, I will make sure that you get hurt, badly. Do you understand?"

They were staring at her, having lost their edge in the situation and were now fairly cowed.

"God damn it! Do you fucking understand, you two fucking wastrels?"

Shane shook his head 'yes' and headed for the door. It was only Winston that stopped to look back at her, almost as a challenge.

"Okay, shit whit," she bellowed, "You take that attitude with me! You bring it on now and see what the fuck you get!"

"Leaving!" Winston said, finally pretty much cowed.


Epilogue

It took Victoria a bit of time to get over the combined events, not the least because in the end, she knew that she'd participated. When they had her on her hands and knees on the floor, naked except for her stockings and shoes, she was not only being fucked but she was fucking too. She knew that. She'd cum and was upset with her reaction. This was no longer a matter of wandering in the lanes of her fantasies that were wild but harmless. This was her being slutty with those two.

It got better for her gradually because she had and used a capacity to work through such problems with herself.

She was at work one day, reading the newspaper, later in the day, when she noticed a story about a drive by shooting, gang related in a neighborhood in a poorer part of the city. She was interested only in passing until they identified the victim of the shooting, who'd died on the scene as Winston Miller.

She put the paper down and simply expelled her breath. It was 'her' Winston, and now he was dead!

She had a drink of wine later that evening, after a bath and sat thinking about it. She knew that she was, in a way, sorry that this had happened to Winston but just determined to put it out of her mind.

The doorbell rang then.

She was surprised, since it was so late, as she went to the door and there stood Shane. He looked lost, hurt, in bad shape.

The anger and pain of what had happened evaporated in an instant with Victoria. Looking at his lost expression, there was no doubt in her mind about what she should do.

"Oh, sweetie!" she cooed and pulled him into her arms, closing the door behind him.

"My sweet, sweet Shane!" she said, and then, with her holding him, he began to sob.

All the fuss about their tricks and how they'd treated her were forgotten, as he held onto her and simply cried.

Then, major instincts taking over, she moved him a fraction so that she could open her robe and gather him inside the robe, pressing her almost naked body against his.

His arms, beneath her robe, went around her and he laid his head on her shoulder and gave in to the sorrow of losing his best friend in such a totally wasteful way.

"Come," she said, taking him then by the hand and putting lights out as she went, taking him to the bedroom.

Once there she sat him on the bed. He simply sat and looked at her through the cloud of the tears on his cheeks. She smiled at him, realizing what she wanted to do, and took his clothes off. When he was naked, letting her do whatever she wanted to do, she took him into the shower and washed him. Then she tucked him into bed with her.

In the dark he talked about losing his friend and the stupidity of things.

"Waste!" he said mournfully, "Total waste!"

"I know, honey," she said, stroking his face with her hand.

"And the way that we treated you!" he said, and his sobbing began again.

"Hush! Hush!" she said. "It's okay, okay. No one was hurt by that."

"Foolish! Stupid!" he said, "And you're so nice! So nice! I'm so sorry; we both were really!"

"I know that!" she said to him, never stopping stroking his face with her hand.

He talked a bit about those things: the violence that took Winston, the way that they'd treated her and their general attitudes.

In the end he also told her that he'd made arrangements to go away, almost across country to live with an aunt and uncle.

"Can't stay here anymore!" he said. "Don't want these memories around here! Don't want it to happen to me next either."

"No, no, love," she said, showing that she understood and letting him get it out and say it all.

He began to quiet down after that. She took a tissue and dried the tears from his cheeks and put a little pressure on his head, bringing his head down to her chest. He rested his head there with a great, great sigh and began to drift into sleep, with her having chased the ghosts and boogie men away for that night.

In the middle of the night she woke. There was moonlight streaming in through the windows and she could see his eyes shining at her in the dark.

"You are so wonderful!" he said.

She kissed him lightly.

"I will never forget this!" he said.

"I know that, love," she said.

Then she kissed him again, letting her tongue linger with the kiss and then caress his lips, sliding along them, tasting and inviting.

"After what we did, you're still this wonderful!" he said with some wonder in his voice.

She put her finger on his lips and silenced him then, saying: "Tonight is for lovers only for lovers. No time for ghosts and bad history here!"

She took his hand then and placed it on the back of her waist, just a few inches above the swell of her ass cheeks.

"This is what tonight is for!" she said softly. "And this!"

Saying the 'and this', she reached down and got hold of his erection with her hand, moving her hand and jerking him softly and slowly.

"This!" she said leaning in to him then and sealing the promises with a kiss, as he slid his hand down and around, encompassing her butt cheeks with his movements, as she continued to pull on his erection.

"Gonna make me..." he began to say.

"Then let me! First!" she said, and she moved.

She moved until she got her head down on a level with his erection and then she opened her mouth, kissing the head of his erection first, and took him all the way in her mouth.

His back bowed with her efforts and he began to spurt into her mouth immediately.

When he'd finished, she kept his fading erection in her mouth and sucked on it until it was rampant and ready again.

She kissed him then and said softly, to him and to the night: "Now slowly, and with love!"

"Yes," he said, "Slowly and with love. That time it was indeed slowly and with love. It was tender and sweet.

In the morning, when she opened her eyes, he was looking at her again and smiling. She moved then saying:

"Good morning, Shane! Love!"

"Good morning," he said, and he smiled as she scrambled up and maneuvered herself down onto his morning erection.

As they made love this time, their last, she swung her breasts in front of his face, letting him pay attention to the nipples, as the breasts moved.

When they were finished, she said: "Shower with me now. I have to go to work after bit."

"Yes, thank you!" he said.

In the shower he simply held onto her for a long time, once they were both washed. They had something to eat and then, saying a heartfelt 'thank you', he was gone, away, out of her life.

Her mind turned to think of him and Winston often, always gravitating to that final night of love for the two of them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.