Surrounded
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When my daughter moved in with me, I had to tell her about my two live-in girlfriends. She soon made it three, then her girlfriend began visiting us as well.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   White Couple   Oral Sex  

"I don't think I have a current measurement, if that's what you're wondering."

"Well, it sounds like I'll get to see it pretty soon," she laughed.

"We also don't usually wear much around the house. Even nothing at all. What's your take on that, Brenda?"

There I'd dropped the real question, our lack-of-dress code around the house.

"Naked? All the time? Oh, I think that's so cool. Daddy, you are so much more fun than Mom. I'm gonna love this. I love being naked and this suits me just fine. I am so psyched."

"Well, we're all pretty open around the house. If something offends you, just let me know, okay?"

"I can't think of much that would offend me. If you are all having sex out by the pool, hey, I don't mind. I'd like to watch, you know? See my Daddy in action," she snickered.

"Just don't be telling your mother," I added again and she told me that would be the last thing she would do.

We pulled in the driveway which is pretty long and wound down to the house. She'd been there before so there wasn't anything new except for my two house-partners. I had told them that I couldn't tell how things would go with Brenda so they should be dressed when we arrived and, after all, we would need to unload her things anyway.

So, I honked as we came close and Pam and Julia both came out on the front porch to wave.

"Oh, Dad, are you really fucking them both?"

"Um, you could put it a little more properly, Brenda," I chastised her though I think it fell on deaf ears.

"They're beautiful, wow, you did good, Daddums, they look so hot. I'm pretty interested, too. Hope you're not the jealous type?" she said as we pulled up and parked.

"Well, that's something you'll have to take up yourself. Here, let's get you unloaded and settled in."

We all four helped get her stuff unloaded and put into the spare bedroom, then we all decided that, being hot and sweaty, that we'd take a swim.

"Naked, I hope," Brenda said and we all laughed and began taking our clothes off.

As my daughter took off her bra, she purposefully turned to me and smiled, putting her hands under, cupping them, asking me, "Like 'em, Dad?"

"You better watch out, Eric. I think your daughter's got plans for you," Julia said as Brenda just smiled.

Her comment did make me wonder if my own daughter did, perhaps, have any sexual interest in me and I guess if that's going to happen, the new living arrangements would certainly help it happen.

So, we were all soon naked and in the nice cool, refreshing water. Pam and Julia were in the deep end of the pool, kissing, as Brenda swam up to me to stand up next to me, beads of water glistening on her breasts.

"This is so nice, Daddy, you really know how to live," she said as she grinned at me. Then I felt her hand wrap around my cock as she added, "You're the only man here, you know. Don't be surprised if your little girl wants some of this," and she gave it a soft squeeze.

"Well, you're sixteen, old enough to decide what you want."

"Can I spend my first night here in your bed, Daddy? I promise to be a good girl, really good," she snickered as my hands took her breasts and she leaned forward as we kissed a kiss unlike any we'd ever exchanged.

Her tongue eased my lips apart as she swirled her tongue into my mouth while I took some soft sucks on it. I felt her hand squeeze me gently while we kissed waist-deep in the pool, now knowing that soon my daughter and I would become lovers.

When we parted, she looked up at me and asked, "Would you fuck me right here, in front of them?" nodding in the direction of Julia and Pam.

I laughed and told her that I would do what she wanted so she took my hand and we waded to the shallow end where she hoisted herself up on the pool's edge and spread open wide pulling me up between her legs. She reached down and led my cock right to her, then, smiling, she said, "Now, Daddy, inside, I want you inside me."

I pushed into her as she held herself steady and was soon fucking her slowly as her fingers locked around my neck.

"Oh, look at you two," we heard from the other end of the pool. "Can we come watch?" Julia asked and Brenda told them to watch all they wanted.

They swam down to the shallow end then stood together, arms around each other watching me making love to my daughter.

"Scandalous, huh?" my daughter said to them, then added, "But it sure feels good. You two should know."

"Oh, we know, all right, we know," Pam said as they looked on.

Then, Brenda closed her eyes, saying, "Oh, Daddy, I'm so close. Fuck me, Daddy, fuck me."

I kept moving back and forth in the water, creating a series of waves that went out from us and then, without warning, Brenda let out a shriek and cried out, "OH, OH, DADDY, DADDY," and pulled me hard into her mouth with her hands behind my head, driving her tongue into my mouth and fucking me with it.

That was all I needed as I began emptying into my daughter's tight pussy.

"Oh, wow, you two are so hot. Father and daughter. Makes me want to go fuck my own dad," Pam said and Julia added that she, too, was thinking of her father when she was watching us.

"Do we get a turn?" they asked Brenda and my daughter looked at me, grinned and told them she was ready.

I moved back and Pam got up between her legs to begin kissing and tonguing her while Julia was kissing her and fondling and sucking her boobs.

I'd never watched any lesbian action live and in person before these two moved in but I now understood the sensual beauty of it and and I'll tell you these two girlfriends of mine sure knew how to make Brenda happy. I watched while they gave her three orgasms, leaving her collapsed limply with her legs open, feet dangling in the water.

"Omigod, this is the best day of my life. Oh, Daddy, what a great place to live. It's everything I've ever dreamed of. Can I have my girlfriend out next weekend? She'd love all this."

"Sure, why not, just make sure she never tells your mother about our living arrangements, okay?"

She shot me a look telling me it would be a secret forever then went in to call her girlfriend and lover, Amy.

It seems that Amy was seventeen so she had her own driver's license and could use her mother's car on weekends.

Brenda slept with me that night, waking me once to fuck again and then once more as we woke up in the morning.

The rest of the week found the three females in the house taking turns sleeping with me while the other two spent the night in bed together. So, Brenda was soon intimate with both Pam and Julia and we had all settled in quite nicely into our naked and sex-filled lifestyle.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.