Light of an Old Flame
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Priapus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A suburban housewife, happy with her life, receives an invitation from an old high school friend. Accepting the invitation could change everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was nearly midnight when Samantha opened the door of her darkened house. Her husband had probably gone to bed hours before. She slipped off her shoes and padded through the house and into the master suite where he lay sleeping, heading toward the bathroom. Closing the door and turning the lights down low, she stripped out of her dress, bra and panties for the second time that night.

Standing in her stockinged feet she looked at herself in the mirror. He had been right, "a night to remember" she smiled to herself. She felt so alive, so sensual.

Samantha frowned. She thought of the man asleep in the bedroom. The guilt of her trangression started to weigh on her. She resolved to tell him. She owed him that. She would tell him in the morning and accept his wrath. In the meantime she would try not to wake him.

She should take a shower but that would definitely wake her husband up. Sliding off the sheer black stockings she felt her lover's seed inside her.

Maybe if she just toweled off a bit. She grabbed a facecloth and started the water running lightly to get it warm, standing naked in front of the sink and reliving the night's excitement. Her nipples got hard, and the pit of her stomach sank with renewed guilt.

Over the sound of the water, Samantha thought she heard something from the bedroom. "Some sort of music?" she wondered. Maybe it was one of the neighbors. As she warmed the washcloth in the flowing water she recognized the melody. Vivaldi's "Autumn."

Her heart skipped a beat. She started to panic and as she brought the wet cloth between her legs to wipe away the evidence. The bathroom door opened and her husband stepped into the room.

"Don't, sweetheart. Leave it ... for me?" His voice was steady and calm when she expected anger or jealousy.

He was naked, and hard. He took her gently by the hand and led her into the bedroom. The music came from the flatscreen television. In the flickering images she saw herself on the stage, bathed in sepia light. She saw her lover take her head in his strong hands and feed his long cock into her open mouth.

Her husband squeezed her hand and positioned himself on the bed on his back. "I want to taste you while you watch," his whisper was tentative, seeking her approval.

In a confused fog she complied, positioning herself over him, straddling his broad chest and inching her still sopping pussy toward his face.

"You knew?" she asked. She was starting to lubricate, the panic she first felt at being discovered turning to excitement.

"I found him. I asked him to call you. I gave him your number. I shot the video." The words crashed through her and the mix of conflicting emotions they brought was almost too much to bear.

She looked down, searching his eyes for a way to end the inner conflict. Over the tuft of her pubic mound she saw his eyes, gazing up at hers. His lips must have been practically touching hers, the evidence of her transgression slowly oozing out.

All she saw in his eyes was his love, his devotion, his desire.

She could feel his breath on her as he continued, the vibration of his words sending a thrill through her womanhood, filled with another man's desire. "You're not angry are you honey? You always said that seeing him again was a forbidden fantasy."

She paused, there had been a flash of anger in the mix, though she couldn't imagine now why she felt it. "I'm not angry, honey" Samantha said, watching the screen intently as she lowered their mixed juices onto her husband's face. "Now lick ... I want to cum again at the same time I cum on tape!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.