Faster Than a Speeding Bullet
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by aubie56

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - What happens when a football player gets hit in the head so hard that his helmet is split and he sinks into a coma. Well, rarely, it's not all bad! This time, it turns a nice guy loser into an even nicer guy winner. Learn what happens to this high schooler

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Sports   White Couple   First  

The original starting Quarterback was still in the dog house with Coach Harkness, so the former backup Quarterback was now playing on the starting team. Unfortunately, he just was not up to the challenge, and he threw two incomplete passes before the coach decided that he had made a mistake.

In a fit of desperation, he called for Tag to throw his pass to the Wide Receiver on the right side of the formation. They lined up in the Single Wing formation, but with Tag directly behind the Center. The Center snapped the ball to Tag, and Tag stepped into the pocket formed by the rest of the team as the Wide Receiver ran into the end zone.

The Wide Receiver was not covered because the defensive team had never expected this kind of play and didn't have any idea how to cover it. The Ashford team had never seen a Single Wing formation, and were completely befuddled as Tag passed the ball to the Wide Receiver who scored the touchdown.

There was immediate chaos on the field with whistles blowing and Ashford players running from official to official trying to get a penalty called and a nullification of the play. The officials had been around long enough to have seen the Single Wing formation used routinely, so they all knew that the Hawthorn play was perfectly legal. Meanwhile, Coach Harkness was standing at the sidelines with his specially highlighted rule book in hand ready to show the officials the relevant rules if the situation went that far.

It took nearly 15 minutes before calm was restored to the playing field, and the Ashford head coach was convinced that Hawthorn was not pulling a fast one with the rules. He was not happy, but the did concede that everything had gone according to the rule book.

The PAT was kicked and the score was 7-0 in favor of Hawthorn. The kickoff was routine, and the ball was run back to the 17 yard line. This was a three-and-out series for Ashford, partially because they were still stunned by that touchdown play. The punt came to rest on Hawthorn's 44 yard line, and the first team went out to do their thing.

Dammit, the Quarterback just could not throw a decent pass! It was three-and-out for Hawthorn this time, and Harkness was livid, mostly with himself. The defense for Hawthorn was competent to stop the Ashford drive at their 32 yard line. Ashford punted and the ball rolled out of bounds at Hawthorn's 29 yard line.

Coach Harkness was madly going over his options. He foresaw disaster if the backup Quarterback stayed in the game, yet he was too stubborn to allow the previous Quarterback to return, so he was on the horns of a very painful dilemma. Finally, just before Hawthorn was penalized for delay of the game, Harkness called over Tag and asked if he still remembered the entire playbook. Tag insisted that he did, so the coach sent him out to play Quarterback and sent the backup Fullback in to fill in for Tag at his normal position.

Tag had never run a play during practice as the normal Quarterback, so the whole team was very edgy when they finally got on the field. As one would expect, the officials did call a delay of game penalty against Hawthorn, but that was the least of the team's problems. The coach sent in a couple of conservative plays to let the team get used to Tag as Quarterback. They only made 7 yards on the two plays, so they were at 3rd down and still had 8 yards to go for a first down.

In desperation, the coach sent in a pass play for Tag. This was one of those where the ball had been dropped earlier in the game, but it was a relatively easy pass play for the Tight End, and might get them the 8 yards they needed for the first down. If not, they could always punt.

The play started off on a bad note right away. The Center fell down and missed his block. The opposing Nose Guard was headed straight for Tag. There was no choice in the matter: Tag was forced to scramble! None of the Hawthorn players knew how to block for a scrambling Quarterback, so they were not much protection.

Furthermore, the Tight End was not the brightest bulb in the string, and he stopped his pattern to become a spectator as Tag started to dodge potential tacklers. The upshot was that the whole field became full of players who did not know how to cope with this strange turn of events. In the process, Tag spotted a gap in the defense and started to run for the first down. Hell, nobody was close enough to tackle him, so he kept running.

Tag did not stop running until he was in the end zone. Meanwhile, Coach Harkness was turning blue from holding his breath. He was afraid that one of his players would do something to attract a penalty flag, and he forgot to breathe. At last, Tag crossed the goal line without a penalty flag being thrown, and Coach Harkness remembered to breathe again.

This run had caused the radio announcer to use his "faster than a speeding bullet" line again, but nobody objected. There was a short delay in the resumption of the game because the Ashford coach had thrown his clipboard to the ground in disgust, and a number of papers had to be cleared from the field before the officials would allow the attempt for the PAT. That was good, and the score was now 14-0, Hawthorn.

The rest of the game went pretty much like that. Ashford managed one touchdown late in the 4th period after the defensive backups were put into the game. Tag continued to play Quarterback for the rest of the game, and Coach Harkness was determined to keep him at that position for the rest of the season. Tag was just too good at Quarterback to waste him at other positions. The final score, if anybody was interested, was 63-7, and Coach Harkness apologized to the Ashford coach for letting the score get that high. He was forgiven when he explained that this was Tag's first game at Quarterback, and Harkness wanted to see what he could do against real competition.

The scouts left the stadium shaking their heads. Tag was obviously a talented Fullback, but he was a combination of Fran Tarkington and Tom Brady when it came to playing Quarterback. E-mails flew thick and fast that evening as the scouts reported on their findings.

The ride home in the bus that night was something special. It was not the magnitude of the win so much as it was the discovery of a new Quarterback who looked like he could propel the team to the District Championship game, and maybe the District Championship itself. Hawthorn had been to the Championship game in previous years, but they had always lost. This looked like their chance to win at last!

Tag was as happy as the rest of the guys on the team, but he was already thinking of the start of his new life tomorrow afternoon. This coming Saturday was bound to be one to live in his memory forever, no matter how it turned out. He just had to be at his best come tomorrow. He spent most of an hour that evening talking to Vivian in an effort to get a head start on tomorrow. Vivian was as helpful as she could be under the circumstances, but there was a limit to what she could say until they actually faced the situation tomorrow.

Nevertheless, Tag was as wound up as he could be with the combination of the big win today and the upcoming first date tomorrow. He was going to have a Hell of a time getting to sleep tonight. He was so excited that he had forgotten about his new car tomorrow. How often would that happen to a teenaged boy?

It took Tag so long to get to sleep that he had to be almost literally kicked out of bed on Saturday morning to go see about the car. When Tag realized why he was being called "so early," he rushed to get ready to go. He was ready within an hour and had to wait on his father. Under other circumstances, that might have pissed him off, but how could he get upset with someone who was giving him a new Cadillac?

Finally, they got to the showroom and Tag looked at what was available. He agonized about his choice for all of about 15 seconds. Tag took a CTS Sports Sedan in that sexy red with automatic transmission. He could have taken anything on the floor, but he wanted something with a back seat. The Escalade was just too damned big to park conveniently at school. Tag thought that Tag's Chariots painted on the side door in gold would really be sharp. Besides, the car could be ready for him in only a couple of hours, so he grabbed it.

His dad needed to stay at the dealership for a few hours so Tag drove his dad's car home and planned to return to swap cars with him when the new one was ready. Let me tell you, Tag was in teenager's heaven, at least the boy's version, all that morning. On the other hand, he did start getting a little bit nervous when he got home with his new car and thought about what was ahead of him at 2:00 o'clock. Tag couldn't sit still and was driving his Mom nuts, so she chased him into his new car to drive it around to get used to it.

The truth of the matter was that she was right. He needed to drive the car to learn its idiosyncrasies before he started hauling girls around in it. Having a passenger was a big responsibility, and Tag did need to make sure that he didn't do something stupid.

Tag did want to show off a bit, so he drove to the usual Saturday morning hangout. There were enough kids there to give him the boost in ego that he wanted as they carried on about his new car. That sign on the side really brought out the comments, especially after he told them about his dad's idea for the new name for the company. Sure, there was some jealousy, but no more than any other kid would have faced when he showed off his new car. Let's face it: Tag was having a ball, and his day had hardly started yet.

Tag showed up at the beauty salon at 1:57. He had found a place to park almost directly in front of the business, so he found the two girls he was looking for at exactly 2:00 o'clock. Susie smiled and Vivian said, "Damn, Tag, you are punctual when you want to be! This is Susie Troutman, and she wanted to meet you. Do you have transportation?"

"Do I have transportation? You've got to be kidding. Come on and let me show you." This was the perfect thing to get Tag talking about because he was just continuing the conversation he'd had at the hangout, and he had no trouble finding words to talk about his new car.

They went to the front windows, and Tag pointed out his new car. The two women nearly swooned when they saw the car and its color. This combination would turn any young woman on, even if she did not care for the driver!

Susie asked, "Is that really your car?" The way she said it in a kind of hero worshipful manner was all it took to win Tag over, at least for the moment.

"Oh, sure, the car still belongs to the dealership, but I get to treat it like mine. Do you see the logo on the side door? That is the new name of the dealership, and Dad said that we could call the car an advertising expense with that on the door. I like it, and I think that the logo is sexy. What more could I ask for?"

Susie agreed and asked, "Is it okay if I ride in it? I've never ridden in something so sexy. Dad has a BMW, but it is white and not as streamlined as that. I love your new car!"

"Sure, Susie. Come on, and you can be my first passenger. We can ride over to the hangout and let the other kids see you sitting in it. That ought to impress them right out of their pants!"

Tag held the door for Susie as they walked out of the salon, and he held the car door for her as she sat on the luxurious seat. He also stole a peek at her panties as she deliberately flashed him with them. He saw her looking at him when he saw her panties, and Tag blushed very becomingly. Susie was pleased at the reaction she got.

They rode to the drive in where the kids hung out and Susie made a point of being seen by all the girls as she sat in the flashy car. She could see the expressions of envy on the girls faces as they saw her. Susie figured that she had already gotten her money's worth from this date if nothing else happened. Tag bought a milkshake for each of them and they enjoyed each other's company as they sat in full view of all of the other kids. Kids had come out of the drive in just to see the car, and Susie got a further thrill from that. She was in hog heaven!

Tag asked her where she would like to go from here. Both of them wanted to ride for a little while, so Tag just cruised the town. Since it was broad daylight, anybody who cared to look had no trouble identifying the girl in the car with Tag, and that made both of them happy. There was a little over an hour left on the minimum time for the date when Susie suggested that they drive to the kids parking area in the local forest.

Tag had to admit that he didn't know the way, but Susie was not surprised at that and directed him to her favorite spot. It looked a little different in the daylight, but it was a secluded spot, and they had all of the privacy that she wanted. She could hardly wait for Tag to shift the car into Park before she grabbed his hand. They quickly found that the bucket seats were a great interference with what Susie had in mind and what Tag hoped for.

Both of them were flexible enough to squeeze between the two front seats to get into the back, though Tag did tend to wedge in place for a moment. There was no particular reason for not exiting the car to get to the back seat; both kids just wanted to check on the feasibility.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.