The Aftermath
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by werewolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The weeks and months just after the end of world war two.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism  

Gradually over the next few weeks tensions eased a bit, the fraternization rules were relaxed and Germany became a much better place, the rubble clearing still went on though, it had to, the building work was moving on quicker than most of us had anticipated.

I'd met Eva's younger brother Manfred and I'd managed to get him a job on our building gang as a tea boy and general labourer, he still did a bit of black market wheeling and dealing, but mostly he was kept busy working and he was getting a regular wage.

Eva proved invaluable, not just as an interpretor, but also as a go between whenever disputes arose and there were plenty of those!

We'd taken her friend Anna on as an assistant to the C.O. but as the defeated German troops returned to what was left of their homes and were cleared as being "denazified" the supply of bricks and other building materials actually began to outstrip our huge demands.

There were several alarming incidents involving so called Werewolf S.S. who had refused to surrender, but generally speaking our troops who guarded the sites day and night were alert and on the ball.

Eva had practically given up her carriage to move into mine and when we had to wait for materials I used some of the builders to expand my carriage almost into a bungalow complete with a bathroom and a small rear garden, then one morning the C.O, sent for me again.

"Sit down Jack" he said and asked Anna for two coffees,

"Your work is going well Jack" he said with a smile, "So much so that we can do without you for a while"

"Sir?"

"Leave Jack" he smiled again, "I'm ordering you to take some leave, two weeks in fact starting today" he threw an envelope onto the desk in front of me,

"Your travel documents and some for your lovely lady friend"

"But why sir, I'm quite happy to remain here for as long as I'm wanted?"

"You have a mother and two brothers I believe?"

"Yes sir"

"Well she's been bending a few ears back in London, it's been three years since your last home visit, oh and there's to be another awards ceremony at the palace, the King was wondering if you could spare the time so that he can pin a couple of medals on your chest"

His sarcasm made me smile,

"And as I said Jack, it's an order, so get your gear together right away and I'll see you in two weeks time"

"Sir" I stood up and saluted smartly before leaving with a smile on my face,

Eva was in my office going through some paperwork and her face lit up when I told her we were going to England,

"But Jack, I am German, they will not like me"

"They'll love you my sweetheart and anyway I need you with me at the palace"

"The palace?"

"Yes Buckingham Palace, it's a little place in London where the King lives"

"We go to the Palace?"

"Yes he wants to give me some bits of tin"

"I not understand"

"I'm getting some medals"

It was late afternoon as the train steamed into Croydon station and shuddered to a halt, the platform was mobbed with people waving and cheering, bunting and flags fluttered in the breeze and a brass band struck up as we alighted,

"There must be somebody special on the train" I said just as a voice shouted out,

"Jack, Jack!" and a small bundle I called mum nearly knocked me off my feet,

A big pair of arms grabbed me in a bear hug and when my brother finally put me down I realised I was crying, all this was for me! Me, Jack Burton the snotty nosed little trouble maker who went off to war and came back a man!

My mother was crying, my two brothers were crying and poor Eva was crying,

"Aww my little darling" mum exclaimed and did her best to crush Eva to death, "You must be Eva, welcome to England pet, my name's Mary, I'm Jacks mum"

"Wow you nicked a toff's uniform mate?" Paul my elder brother laughed and hugged me again, "'Ere Pete, we got a toff in the family"

"Bugger off you pair of prats" I laughed and grabbed Eva 's hand,

"Say hello to the two worst soldiers in the British army"

"Oi do you mind? The two worst sergeants if you please" Pete laughed pointing to the three stripes on his arm,

She smiled nervously and allowed herself to be led away by mum, everyone wanted to say hello to her and to slap my back or shake my hand but finally we made it into the old charabanc they'd hired and Paul showed off his new found driving skills.

"What was all that about then?" I asked and mum laughed,

"You tell him Peter"

"You're not getting the Military Cross"

"Oh, why not?"

"You've been upgraded, you're getting the big one"

"The big one?" I asked stupidly,

"The Victoria Cross mate, that's all"

Author's note: (During the whole six years of fighting during WW II only 182 were awarded in all theatres of the war.)

"Bloody hell" I laughed, "That means I get a pension as well"

"You very brave man Jack" Eva said quietly and Pete snorted derisively,

"A bloody fool more like"

We pulled up outside my local pub and I groaned inwardly as I saw the banner stretched across it saying, "Welcome home Jack, you're our hero"

"You're the first V.C. We've ever had from Croydon" Paul said as we got out and I was mobbed by cheering well wishers, half of whom I didn't even know!

Inside were long tables groaning beneath the weight of food on them, there were plates of ham, whole chickens, salads, boiled eggs and masses of sandwiches, you name it, it was there, I'd never even seen a whole ham before and chickens were an unheard of luxury at that time in Britain.

"Bloody hell" I gasped, "I've never seen so much grub before, where the hell has all this come from?"

"We all contributed Jack" Mum said proudly, "And the parish council doubled what we collected, the whole town's proud of you"

"Flippin' heck, what berk made you a bloody officer?" I looked round and saw the grinning face of my best mate"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.