Retirement - SOL Version - Cover

Retirement - SOL Version

Copyright© 2012-2013 to VeryWellAged

Chapter 12: The Tribe of Lawrence

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: The Tribe of Lawrence - Social Security would not be enough. There was no 401K. Whats a guy to do? Finding opportunity instead of fate. Directly tied to Jake with Joy. Please read Jake Joyfully first. There very few footnotes here and no explanations. The story assumes you know this already by reading the Jake stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

How can they be pregnant? You were giving them sugar pills! I am not happy. Maricar is about to break out some champagne if she can only find some. Imee is frozen in place and seemingly unable to speak. There are twelve mothers and daughters in the dorm, all claiming that the have missed a pregnancy and may be pregnant. I think this is a case of hysterical pregnancy. Ikay, go to Mercury Drug and buy some early pregnancy test kits. Get thirty of them!

If those females are truly pregnant, it is high time I get a vasectomy. This is crazy.


Well, it is bad but not as bad as I had feared. Of the twelve who claimed to be pregnant four are, eight are not. Of the four are Little Ann, and Laarni. All four are daughters, not the mothers. Ikay and Jovelyn are also pregnant. I can expect Imee to become pregnant. The four new girls were on sugar pills, so the likelihood of multiple births is around zero. The last time my three produced seven. This time I figure I might see somewhere in the range of ten to twelve. We will see. I ask once again to see Gloria and her daughter, Corrine, but once again, there is pushback. Even though the early pregnancy test does not say pregnant, Gloria is not convinced. Gloria asks to come with Merlee. I agree. I have not cum in Merlee's pussy and based on how easily her daughter has gotten pregnant, I will stay out of her tonight. In the meantime, I decide to spend some time in the nursery.

It is the most amazing thing. These seven children are mine. To them I am something akin to a Godlike figure. All the females buzz around them all day: their mothers, a grandmother, a couple of aunts, and all the females from the dorm. The children see all the women as mommies. There is but one father. I am he, and my arrival each times causes all other activities to suspend. So that the children get a head start on their language skills, and as a way to make it easier for me to communicate with my children, we have instituted a language regime. Tagalog is the language spoken in the nursery each morning until noon. English is spoken exclusively each afternoon. Visayan is spoken after supper. I arrive in the afternoons and so my English is not a jarring intrusion. Clearly, my accent is different from the Filipino English the kids hear from the women, but my children understand me as well as they can based on their ages. This arrangement is working well and improving some of the English skills of a few of the mother's from the dorm.

Among the women in the nursery today are three of my pregnant girls from the dorm. They are not showing at this time. Each one looks fantastic. Is that a way of showing? I have heard it might be.

About an hour into my presence in the nursery, they come to me as a group. Evidently, they want to know where they will be living now that they are part of my permanent household. As far as I am concerned, they are jumping the gun a bit, as there is a difference between pregnant and giving birth. They may lose the fetus. Still I do not want to mention that to these girls and so I have no cautionary note to sound. I tell them the truth, that the matter has not been fully resolved. There had never been a plan to make any of these girls pregnant and so I have not planned for the eventuality. Still, it is clearly needed now, and the matter must be resolved prior to the birth of the children. And yes, once the children are born, the mothers of the children go from girlfriends to lifelong Mistresses. Evidently, that is what they want to hear. I am smothered with kisses.

Ann is one of the three and of all the 'daughters, ' she is both the youngest I have been with and the one to whom I am becoming most attached. I will have to process that.


Dinner is over. Will Time, Big Time is over. I find myself in bed with Maricar, Merlee, Gloria and Imee. There is no way in hell I am going to satisfy all four of these women. They must know it.

Imee establishes herself first among equals. Merlee, Gloria and Maricar surround us, touching and caressing us, but it is Imee who is in my arms. It is Imee's lips that are on my lips. It is Imee's tongue in my mouth. It is Imee's hands on my cock. It is Imee who pushes me onto my back and mounts me. Other mouths are now on my mouth, and then the mouths are withdrawn as Gloria's pussy is lowered onto my face. I reach up and maul Gloria's breasts as her pussy juices flow down my throat. I feel Imee reset herself on my pole and continue. I feel lips and teeth nibbling my ears. One of the nibblers has snaked a hand underneath my ass and is fingering my butthole. Imee's tight cunt is squeezing my dick in magical ways tonight.

With the fragrance of pussy in my nostrils, tongues in my ears and the masterwork my cock is receiving, I am having a hard time holding on to the cum I have. I want to hold back. I can't. I flood Imee's hungry pussy. I know she wants another baby. Maybe this time will be the tonic. I am done. Gloria's pussy has squirted its last squirt for now and she dismounts from my face. I look down to see my Imee still astride me. But it isn't Imee, it's Merlee to whom I have given my deposit of cum! Please tell me you have just had your period.

Merlee is giggling as she answers: No, I had it two weeks ago. This is my time to conceive.

Now I am royally pissed: Imee! What the fuck are you doing? But it isn't Imee who answers. It is my wife: Lawrence, it is I, who chose this to happen. I want Merlee pregnant. Her daughter is already pregnant, so they are staying anyway.

Why? There are enough children!

Maricar, Imee, Merlee all answer, in sort of unison: Not for us!

I lay back spent for the moment as the four females pleasured each other. Eventually Gloria moves over toward me and takes my manhood between her lips, attempting resuscitation. Twenty minutes later, she has succeeded. Taking her prize in hand, she repositions herself above me and mounts the newly revived pole. Imee will have to get her cum another time. Gloria refuses to get off when requested. She wants cum in her pussy and she'll be damned if she is going to be denied that. This beautiful woman riding my old dick, is a sight to behold. In what world does a stunningly beautiful girl ride an old man's cock while arguing with other beautiful women about who has rights to his cum and then looking that man in the eyes, tells him, no demands, that he get her pregnant? Well, that is happening now. I doubt I can cum at this moment. I decide the best plan is to get Gloria exhausted. I tell Imee and Maricar to suck and play with Gloria's breasts and to play with her clit as she pounds my pole.

Maricar does better than that. With her mouth on Gloria's left breast, her left hand playing with Gloria's clit, Maricar's right hand moves to Gloria's ass and starts fingering her bunghole. Well as usual, my plan both works and fails. We succeed it sending Gloria into orbit. Gloria's pussy muscles send my manhood into orbit and I paint the inside of her palace of femininity with seminal fluid.

I am done for the night. Those girls can play as long as they like, but damn it I need some sleep.


Imee retests some of the dorm residents again as they claim they must be pregnant, having missed more periods. Imee herself is now pregnant again. She and Maricar inform me that in addition to the four we knew about, there are five more, testing positive. Plus I have a real suspicion that I may have gotten Merlee pregnant. This has gotten out of hand and I say as much to Maricar. I tell her she is now way over compensating for her inability to give me offspring and it has to end. She looks at me and asks: How? Do you really think you can convince them to take birth control pills? They know that the only way you will keep them is if they have your children.

Tell them that my rule has changed. Having children is not the only way to stay.

What will the other way be?

I don't know. I need time to think. But their compliance with getting on birth control will make them eligible for the 'other way.' Please get that word out along with the birth control pills. Also tell them that there will be no more fertility drugs. Yes, Maricar, I know that they were only sugar pills, but they don't know that. If they don't get on the birth control regimen they can't quality for the optional way to stay AND they will think there will not be a way to become pregnant. That should do it without my having to get a vasectomy.


They will be all mine ... so many of them. The nursery was build for fifteen. There will be twenty-five! We are building an addition for the girls who will become my Mistresses due to pregnancy.

We are also taking a bunch of the cash we have been saving and building two more apartment buildings. We will need the extra income.

Imee and Maricar had suggested that with everyone here we are in a good position to use the available labor to make money in other ways. I have heard suggestions from WebCam girls in MFC to setting up a distribution warehouse. We have enough to create a number of 'staffs.' As the dorm has Internet feed, the first thing that gets going is the WebCam girls. We can use only those that are over 18 (the mothers) and are not pregnant. Fourteen decide to try it. So there will be a world of men who will be jacking off to the women I fuck. Go figure. I hope you enjoy them. The WebCam proceeds are pooled but that is not as if these women are slaves and fail to get compensated well. The money goes to a co-op run by and for the dorm women. My household sees none of the proceeds. I am looking for a way to help these women to emancipate themselves. We will see if it works.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.