Retirement - SOL Version - Cover

Retirement - SOL Version

Copyright© 2012-2013 to VeryWellAged

Chapter 6: Who's on first?

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Who's on first? - Social Security would not be enough. There was no 401K. Whats a guy to do? Finding opportunity instead of fate. Directly tied to Jake with Joy. Please read Jake Joyfully first. There very few footnotes here and no explanations. The story assumes you know this already by reading the Jake stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

In what feels to me like the blink of an eye, my life with Maricar has been upended. Clearly she is still my wife, but she belongs to my Mistress. Jovelyn has been installed in a bedroom across the hall and so has Imee's little son. He now occupies the remaining bedroom in the house. Jovelyn is now quite openly one of my lovers and Maricar is respectful to her.

And now there's the issue of pregnancy ... I was OK thinking that even though I was fucking the girl, she would not get pregnant as she wasn't taking the pills. That assumption was presumptuous. Imee and Maricar have Jovelyn on the pill with the hope that she will get pregnant. I am not allowed to fuck my wife unless both Imee and Jovelyn are not ripe. If either of them are at the time of the month when they are most likely to take, I am to service them alone. That has given rise to another phenomenon. I don't always get to sleep in the Master bedroom. When Jovelyn is ripe, I am expected to lie with her in her bedroom.

There is another piece of fallout. Ikay is royally pissed off as she has been effectively cut off. I'm supposed to be fucking only pussies that can get pregnant and that means with females who are taking a fertility drug. Ikay is not. Of course, at some level Ikay is with me because of the obligation she undertook to keep her family from getting evicted. I decide to change that and make it clear to Ikay that she is free of that obligation. I will not evict her family because of any reason other than inability to pay future rent. That has absolutely no palliative affect on the girl.

Ikay: You think I am here every day and I don't want you in me? Lawrence, you make me angry. You know I want you inside me. You know I said I would lose if Imee came here. You said, there will be no competition. Well? I am shut out. It is not fair. If Jovelyn can have you, I want you too. Do something!

Ikay, if you get pregnant, your parents will be very, very angry with me. I don't want a problem with them.

You still have that photo you took of me and mom?

Yes.

Give me a copy.

Why?

None of your business.

The why should I give it to you?

Because you love me and I need it to solve my problem and keep you out of trouble. I send a copy of the photo to her cell phone, from my phone.

Thanks. Tell Imee I am moving in with Jovelyn tonight and want the same medicine she is taking.

And she walks out of the door of our house, without any further comment or preparation. No, 'may I start living here... ' no 'may I have the medicine... ' nothing of the kind. She is intent on moving in and she wants to get her share of me and if that means getting pregnant, that is what she will do.


Imee, we have an addition to the household.

Ikay?

Yes, how did you know?

Who else could it be? Besides, Jovelyn told me if I made the rules like I did, Ikay would be very unhappy.

She wants the fertility drug.

You want me to give it to her?

No. Will you argue if I have her without the drug?

Yes I will, so I will give her the medicine.

A little later Ikay is back, with a big plastic bag filled with all her worldly belongings. Maricar is in the sala with me when Ikay comes back.

Me: Tell me what happened?

Ikay: I see my mother. Father is gone again. I tell her I am moving in here. She says that wasn't part of her agreement with you. I tell her that the agreement is no longer necessary. I don't have to fuck you to keep them safe. She asks, how long has this been true? I don't know, but I think it has been true with you for a while and I tell her it has been months. She is screaming at me ... why am I still over here? I tell her because I love you and want to be here. She says she is going to tell Maricar everything. I tell her go ahead. It won't change anything. Then I tell her if she causes me any problems I will show the picture to the police and get her arrested. We argue some more. She is angry and crying. I tell her that you treat me with love and you are polite. I tell her that my life here will be good. She doesn't believe me. I tell her I don't care. I take my stuff in the bag and I am leaving. She hugs me and asks me, please don't go. I tell her I am going but if she will stop being mean to me, and you, that I will talk to her and visit her. I tell her I want your baby. I tell her if she wants to see her grandchildren, she should be good to us. She cries. I cry. Then we hug, we make up and I leave.

Maricar: Go up to the bedroom you will share with Jovelyn. I am going to see your mother.

Ikay: I'm not going back Ate.

Maricar: I know child, I know. I am just going to tell her that you are OK and safe here. I am going to tell her that if you have Lawrence's children, it will be a blessing for me.

Ikay is speechless. She nods and goes upstairs. Maricar looks at me: Were you a bastard to her mother Lawrence?

Me: Yes.

Maricar: Well then, you are very lucky that girl loves you like she does. I will speak with the mother.


There are now five places at the table. I sit on one end. Next to me in place of Maricar, who used to sit on my left, is Imee. Next to her is Maricar. On my right is Jovelyn. Next to her sits Ikay. A pecking order has been established between the women, just as Ikay suggested would occur. There is a myth about women knowing how to cooperate. That may be true in some abstract way, but when it comes to men, it isn't true at all.


It has been a month since everything changed around here. Imee has been on the fertility drug for six weeks. Jovelyn has been on it four and Ikay has been on it 3 and a half weeks. No one is pregnant. By the by, these pills are expensive!

The only way to know if the pills are working is to make regular and frequent donations to the cause whenever the females in question are at the right point in their cycles. I have been given a calendar. It is set up with each of their cycles marked. The only one who is not getting any these days is Maricar. The 'old' Maricar would not have missed the absence of marital relations at all. The new one is chomping at the bit and letting all of us know it. I am laughing. This is Imee's problem, not mine. Imee agrees to allow Maricar as much sexual contact as she had with me before all this, which according to Imee is twice a month.

Maricar asked Imee permission to be alone with me for those times and evidently receives it. This is beyond weird for me, but I am not going to rock the boat. This Maricar is not the woman I have been married to all these years. I don't know how to explain it. Sex used to be a challenge to get, followed by a sense that she thought she had done her duty. Now she just about rapes me to get my clothing off me. She no longer hides her fantastic body. She makes sure I see all of her and as much as I want.

She never, and I do mean never, masturbated in front of me before. Now she does, telling me how much she wants me inside her. I never before saw her gush her pussy juices, from over her own fingers before I ever touched her. Now I have seen it. I am seeing it again now as she makes sure I am excited and horny for her. She takes her pussy juice wet hands and circles my cock, guiding in to her mouth. She coats my member with her saliva, her head bouncing up and down on it. She is taking more and more of my pole. She has never taken so much and I expect her to gag. But she takes more yet again. I must be in her throat. This is a woman who wouldn't even put her mouth on my dick for six years. I am down her throat as she allows me to fuck her head. I am delirious. She squeezes my balls and fingers my ass at the same time. Bingo! I blow my load down her throat.

I am almost out of it, but she is convinced that we aren't done. She is whispering in my ear about how we can fill the next apartment building with only pretty and single women, for me to fuck. Would I like that? How young would I like the daughters to be. I clearly like young girls, she whispers in my ear. I can have whatever I want, she tells me as she works my member back to life. I am hard again. Maricar climbs up on me and sits on my pole, as I sink inside her pussy. Fuck me Lawrence. Fuck your bitch, your whore. I'm no good for anything but fucking Lawrence. Fuck me good! I roll her over and take her missionary position. My dick is slamming into her. She is screaming for me to use her like the whore she is. I pull out and turn her over, grease up her ass with her pussy juice alone and plow into her ass. She screams again. I am not stopping. I hold on to her hips and smash as hard as I can into her with each stroke.

You going to be a good bitch?

y-y-yES!

You going to obey?

YES!

All my commands?

YES, anything you want. I do it! Lawrence! Just keep on Fucking ME!

I fuck her ass until she is a rag doll on my pole before I cum inside her. We sleep, but before we leave the bedroom in the morning, I take her ass again ... and then we talk.

What has happened?

Imee showed me how many ways I had failed you Lawrence. She will not fail you as I did. She says the only reason she did not get rid of me is because you foolishly still love me and you would not permit it. She showed me how she will make sure all your desires are always met so that you never will have any needs she hasn't already filled. She is right. I was very wrong. I am very lucky you stayed with me, even though I treated you bad. I am trying to be good for you now. I am trying to repay you for your loyalty Lawrence. You know I had nothing when we first met. I had less than Imee had. Somehow, my mind confused me and I thought I deserved all this. I did not. You gave it to me and I took you for granted. Imee showed me what a low, mud crawling bitch I am. It will take years for me to repay you, Lawrence.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.