Retirement - SOL Version - Cover

Retirement - SOL Version

Copyright© 2012-2013 to VeryWellAged

Chapter 5: A family man

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: A family man - Social Security would not be enough. There was no 401K. Whats a guy to do? Finding opportunity instead of fate. Directly tied to Jake with Joy. Please read Jake Joyfully first. There very few footnotes here and no explanations. The story assumes you know this already by reading the Jake stories.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Cheating   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female  

Imee: Ate, may I ask you about the things you asked me yesterday?

Maricar: Of course. Have you decided?

Imee: No Ate, I have more questions.

Maricar: Go ahead.

Imee: What if Sir Lawrence doesn't want me, or cannot love me? I am not a prostitute Ate.

Maricar: Oh, Imee. Of course you are not a bad woman. I will talk with my husband. I will not ask you to do this if he says no. OK?

Imee: What if after I have a baby, you turn against me? I know you are asking me now, but in the Bible, Sarah turns against her own maid. I read that. You know it is true. Maybe the same will happen to us. I am afraid.

Maricar: I see. Yes, you speak the truth. But I am not Sarah and God isn't going to give me any children. I promise you, it will be OK. Do you think you will be able to accept Lawrence as a lover? I do not want you to feel like a prostitute.

Imee: I think I could love him if we are like that. But you not tell him that Ate! You see if he will want me. OK?

Maricar: OK. I will talk to him today.

Imee: Oh, Ate, I am scared. Please never be angry with me for this.


Me: What?

Maricar: I want you to take Imee as your mistress so that we can have a baby.

Me: You cannot be serious.

Maricar: I am Lawrence. I am very serious.

Me: You expect me to have a Mistress? And on top of that in the same house as you, with our maid?

Maricar: Yes.

Me: And we will be happy - all of us?

Maricar: Yes.

Me: What if I fall in love with her? It is hard to make love with someone, have a baby with her, and not love her. At least I think it would be hard.

Maricar: I expect you to love her. I will be sad if you do not.

Me: Are you leaving me Maricar? I will not accept you leaving me. We are married for life and I will not have you leaving me and breaking up this marriage.

Maricar: I am not leaving Lawrence.

Me: How can I be sure of that? You have been through a rough patch. I admit I wanted children. But I accept the fact that we can't. That is an 'us' thing, not a 'you' thing.

Maricar: I promise. I have given this a lot of thought.

Me: Well this is hypothetical. I can't believe Imee would do this.

Maricar: She will.

Me: How do you know this?

Maricar: I asked her first.

Me: And she said yes?

Maricar: She says she is scared; scared that you won't love her; scared that if you do love her, I will be angry with her.

Me: Well at least she is sane and thinking. I'm not sure I can say the same for you. Why do you think this will be OK?

Maricar: Because I love you and want you to have children.

Me: And you expect me to love two women?

Maricar: Yes.

Me: How will the sleeping arrangements work? Surely I can't treat her like a maid if she is a lover.

Maricar: I had not thought of that. You are right. What would you like?

Me: Oh no. I'm not even suggesting anything about that. That is exactly why I can see you either, getting angry, or leaving. As far as I can see, if you don't love her, then it will be a mess and I don't know how to make that happen.

Maricar: You are being difficult!

Me: No, I am being honest. You think about what I said for a while. Think about sleeping arrangements, and how quickly that can blow up on us. Think about what your relationship with Imee must be to keep it OK. Take your time. When you have an answer, I will listen. Until then, no.


I haven't heard a word on the subject from Maricar since that night. For a while Imee told me she hadn't heard anything either. Lately, Imee has been avoiding me. I can't blame her. I am sure she is confused. For a little bit she thought she would become the house approved Mistress and then nothing. I am not getting as much sex with Maricar as I did before all this came up, which is a little frustrating. If it wasn't for Ikay and Jovelyn, I would be really frustrated. As it is, access to sex is not a problem.

Maricar has been gone every afternoon for the last three weeks, visiting her family and friends. Imee has keeps busy cleaning the house and cooking the supper meal. Ikay has been coming here every afternoon with Jovelyn. She only leaves, to go to her parent's apartment, to sleep. When the two girls arrive, they go to my bedroom and we have 'playtime.' They have become best friends both outside and inside the bedroom. I am never with one of them alone. It is always both of them. These two teens are insatiable. Though neither are exactly as tight as the first time I entered them, both are the consummate wet dream. One thing has changed, as I have to observe a new level of personal hygiene. The girls have this new thing they have gotten into. Jovelyn gives me head with a real strong sucking sensation, while the Ikay reams my asshole with her tongue. All the while Jovelyn's cunt is in my face and Ikay is finger fucking Jovelyn's ass. Exactly how the girls came up with this I have no clue. But the first round always gets Jovelyn and me off in a big way. For the second round Ikay has gotten to insisting I fuck her ass. There is nothing in the world tighter than that girl's ass. Just about every day I leave a deposit there.

On the weekends, I also find time to get into their pussies individually. And so even without Imee and Maricar as bed partners, I am doing just fine.


I continue to collect the rents in the apartment building. The word has apparently gotten out that it is a very bad thing to be late with the rent. Collections are smooth now and I have not even had a situation where anyone might have cause to offer them up. Our investments are doing well. We are now realizing close to P100K a month, up P40K from just a few months ago. I am still a ways away from getting the SSA check. Thank God I have not had cause to collect my inheritance. Based on our cash burn each month, we have an excess of P106K each and every month ... or over P1.2M peso a year. Rather than make any more loans, we have purchased a new property and are commencing to build a new apartment building on it. The original apartment building we built next door has 28 units. The new one will be eventually double that number. Between the two, there will be eighty-eight units. I am concerned about management of so many units. Maricar thinks we can put one of her cousins to work there as the manager. I am not sure about that. One thing I am sure about, is that I will never have to worry about money. I am doing better now in real terms than I ever did in my life before.


Maricar: Do you remember you said when I had an answer to the issue of Imee, you would listen?

Me: Yes. I remember. That was over a month ago.

Maricar: Well it took a while for me to think through what you had said. You were right.

Me: Right about what?

Maricar: If I didn't love Imee, it could not work. We would not be able to stay together. It had all made sense in my mind until I tried to figure out the simple day-to-day things you mentioned and then I saw the same problem you and Imee saw.

Me: So it is over? We are not going to do it?

Maricar: No, it is not over. We are going to do it.

Me: Huh? Why?

Maricar: Because I love Imee.

Me: You what?

Maricar: I love Imee.

Me: I think you had better explain this to me.

Maricar: After I realized that you were right, I went to Imee. I told her that I needed to be close to her, if this was going to work. We had to get to know each other in the most basic and intimate of ways, if we were to be able to trust each other and share you. I'm not sure she understood what I meant in the beginning and I am not sure I knew exactly what needed to happen in the beginning.

Me: How close are you two now?

Maricar: Very close. I can share you, so long as you will share Imee with me.

Me: Maricar, I am not sure I understand.

Maricar: You don't have to for now. You just have to trust me when I tell you that the problem is solved.

Me: Where will she sleep?

Maricar: No the question is, where will you sleep?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.