The Preparation of Helena Voutrakis - Cover

Preview

The Preparation of Helena Voutrakis

by Freddie Clegg

Copyright© 2012 by Freddie Clegg

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, NonConsensual, Reluctant, Coercion, BDSM, DomSub, MaleDom, Humiliation,

BDSM Sex Story: In the second Victorian era our hero is faced with a new challenge in preparing a woman for her forthcoming marriage.

Acknowledgements

I would like to send my thanks to J Spe who added greatly to this tale by contributing his editing skills, providing grammatical correction where needed, highlighting even the most obscure continuity errors and inconsistencies of plot, and providing useful suggestions that shaped the flow and detail of the tale. Thanks are due to him for making this tale readable and, hopefully, enjoyable. The errors that remain are entirely my own.


Preamble

In the second Victorian era, great strides have been made since the days of the first Queen Victoria. While steam power and gas lighting still rule, society has moved on in many ways. But, while Britain enjoys modern marvels, such as the London Over Rail transport network and the Telectroscope, one man harks back to the values and traditions of the nineteenth century, using his skills in the service of those around him, offering a very unique set of services.

And it is he that we encounter, fresh from his work with the wards of Harwell Tusker, as he travels to a meeting with an old friend.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.