New Secrets - Cover

New Secrets

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is the nine chapter book that shows Andy’s relationship with Sarah blossoming while Rhea still has problems with Nathan. Andy gets closer to Scarlet, Grace has a date or two and Abi has a revelation that changes everything. It is the sequel to New Pleasures

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   School  

It was a lovely day on Thursday, and I managed to convince Sarah to join me on the lake in Dad's dinghy. She took some persuading, but the post-orgasmic glow of Sarah always made her unusually compliant and I timed my request well. I had to promise her that I would not allow Rhea onto the lake, and she acquiesced without too much struggle.

Rhea, was quite prepared to stay away from the water and instead used the bikes to cycle into Coniston, the nearby town, and I was almost relieved. I didn't fancy starting an argument with her as she was being particularly up and down with her moods all holiday.

I never knew what to do with her when she was behaving like that, but fortunately I had Sarah to look after, and after boating across the lake and having a lovely picnic on the dinghy, we returned to the sanctuary of the pool.

Sarah put her arm around me by the side of the Jacuzzi as I lowered myself into the water and her hand twitched. "Andy," she said slowly and nervously. "What happens to Abi now?"

I took a deep breath and rubbed my nose; it was one of the two subjects I had intentionally avoided all holiday. "Well, nothing. She knew when, well if, we got together things would stop with her."

Sarah looked at me and then gave a gentle nod. "And you want that?"

"I want you," I replied quickly and honestly; it was true, I had chased Sarah for months, and while I was certain that I loved Abi in my own way, I wanted to be with Sarah. "I mean she is still going to be a friend but that night we got together I went to tell her, and I didn't even get a goodnight kiss."

Sarah adjusted her face for a moment. "That's not what I asked. What about her? It does seem a little unfair." I puffed slightly, and she sucked in air through her teeth. "What I mean is, I really enjoyed playing with her when she lost the bet. It was amazing, and I would be open to threesomes if you wanted it. Sometimes, maybe." I gawped at her open-mouthed; I just didn't know what to say in response. I spluttered and Sarah giggled, laughing loudly. "Is that a 'I need to think about it' moment?"

"It's not that. It's just Kevin cheated on you and I don't want to do the same."

"Ahhh," Sarah murmured triumphantly. "We could have threesomes, so we would have sex with Abi not you have sex with her or I have sex with her. But it doesn't have to be Abi, I'm just saying." I screwed up my face, and Sarah just giggled at the incomprehension I was showing, but it was clear that she had thought about it. All she asked for, was a promise that I would not touch Abi without her being there, which was a promise I was only too keen to make.

"Does that promise extend to Zoe?" I teased, and Sarah poked her tongue out at me.

I stayed silent for a moment, contemplating what Sarah had decided upon. In my heart of hearts, I knew the moment Sarah and I had started going out Abi was off-limits and although part of me was a little disappointed and sad at this, I just knew and accepted it, but my girlfriend seemed to want to see me with Abi. It felt weird, and I didn't quite know what to make of it. "It's OK," Sarah told me with a grin. "I liked the threesome I had, and I deffo want some more when we are ready." She paused for a moment and took a deep breath. "But we'll do it at your pace."

"My pace?"

Sarah nodded and squeezed my hand. "I would love to be part of an orgy, I've read so many stories with group fucking in and it sounds amazing, but I know reality'll be different. But I do like the idea, and until I do it, I'll still keep fantasising." Her hands shook as she spoke and she bit her lip. "What I mean is, I'll understand if you don't want to do it, but Abi seems a good start as we've both been with her and I know she dain't want you, so no real threat." I gulped, and she raised my chin up to look at her. "Well say something. I could never tell Kev this as I knew he would freak on me, but I want to try this and I want to do it with someone I trust."

"Well umm..." I sighed. "I always knew going out with you would be a rollercoaster," I started and then paused as I contemplated what I wanted to say. "And if you really want to, then when we are ready ... sure!"

She smiled at me and squeezed my hand. "Are you aren't mad at me for suggesting it?"

"Course not," I told her, but I needed an hour or two to work out exactly what I did think; I wasn't annoyed with Sarah – she had simply told me her fantasy – but I didn't quite understand what to make of it; in the end I decided to worry about it after the holiday and put it from my mind; only this proved to be harder than I imagined as I thought about little else that day.


As Dad believed we would be frantically packing on Friday night, he wanted to take us out on Thursday (his logic was irrefutable as Sarah had managed to scatter her belongings to the four corners of the house and had then spent half of the week wondering where her things were).

Rhea was in a foul mood; Simon had upset her with something he had said and he had wisely put himself on the other side of his girlfriend in the back seat as we sped through the Lake District. Rhea glared at him and had her arms folded.

"Rhea," he muttered, but my sister sucked in through her teeth. "OK I am sorry."

"After what you said?" There was a harshness to her voice, and I don't think Simon was going to be able to diffuse the argument with a simple apology.

"What did you say?" I asked, and Rhea poked me in the ribs.

"Don't talk to him. He is being sent to Coventry."

"I said she looked thin," Simon replied, and Rhea crossed her arms.

"So I suppose I need to get fat. Is it because of Vicky, 'cause I don't want thunder thighs just so you can get your jollies? Stuff myself full of cream cakes so I can get fat."

"I didn't say that," Simon said, but Rhea ignored him.

"I'm not getting dodgy arteries just so my sicko boyfriend can like fat women. It's fucking sick. If you want a fat bitch, ask Vicky out on a date..."

"I don't want you fat," Simon yelled across the seat. "I just don't want you to look anorexic. I could see your bones in the mirror."

Rhea took a deep breath and smacked her fist into his leg. "I do not look fuckin' anorexic," she screeched. "And I can have you any day."

"Yeah, but you will look too thin if you don't look after yourself. You look like a rake, and I don't want you to get ill."

Rhea raised her hand, and I put it back down. "Simon, shut up," I warned and turned to Rhea. "And that goes for you too."

Rhea went to respond, but Dad wisely put the radio on, reasonably loudly, and while Rhea could have made herself heard above it, I knew she would wait until her and Simon were alone before continuing with her complaint.

"This is one of my favourite restaurants," Dad proudly boasted as we walked up to the little eaterie on the main road in Keswick. "Lovely food and great service and..." Rhea pushed open the door, and a flustered waiter came over.

"Ahh Monsieur Terry," he said without a moments' hesitation. "You want a table? That might be, a, a, a problem..."

Rhea sneered. "That's OK," Rhea said with a forced, scheming smile. "We came to eat off the ground." Rhea replied, her eyes boring into the shifting Frenchman and striding into the room, pointing into the corner. "Can we have a carpet for five please?"

"Rhea," Dad exclaimed, and Rhea stood with her arms folded.

"Over here OK. I know we might be in the way of the toilets but who cares?"

"Rhea!" Dad barked. "Please don't upset them," he whispered. "This is my favourite restaurant."

"Well ... what a stupid bloody question, of course we want a table. What the fuck does he bloody expect?"

The waiter shifted as Rhea's words punctured the atmosphere. "Rhea," Dad hissed angrily. "Behave yourself."

I turned to Simon. "You need to sort her out," I muttered. "This is your fault she's in the mood she's in."

Simon groaned and looked at his angry girlfriend, called her name and pulled her outside when she didn't respond. I heard Rhea protest and then saw Simon throw her up against the glass front. A number of eyes turned to watch as he kissed her. She struggled at first, her arms thrashing and he held her tight. They broke their embrace and Rhea told him that he still wasn't completely forgiven, but it was an "acceptable start."

Rhea was still snapping and angry, and I was beginning to get annoyed with her. She had lurched from one emotion to another, constantly angry or frustrated all week and was glad that I had spent most of it with Sarah. In the end, we got a table in the corner and Rhea made great play at picking the lowest calorie item from the menu and deciding against a dessert, before pointing this out to her boyfriend.

Simon looked perplexed; Rhea was thin, and she had always been thin no matter what she ate but she had an undeniable strength that belied her build. Her weight was fine, but Simon had voiced a concern and my sister was being petty and childish about it. She was in danger of spoiling her holiday with Simon and for it to be remembered for the wrong reasons.

Sarah was different; everything about the week with Sarah was perfect. She kept looking over at me, smiling and grinning, and she had done all week, and I returned the compliment. It had been a great week, and I had loved the cuddles and kisses, not to mention the sex and intimacy. Sarah squeezed my hand as we walked back to the car and cuddled into me as Dad drove home.

"Sarah," I called out as she opened our bedroom door. "Can we talk?"

Her face, complete with a warm smile and bouncing hair turned to face me, and she licked her lips. "I know," she said seductively. "I've scared you about all my talk of threesomes and orgies." I gulped, and she put her hands on my waist. "I wanted to tell you, but I didn't want to scare you."

"You've not scared me," I replied and little too hasty and Sarah whispered in my ear; she had drunk three glasses of wine in the restaurant and I knew the slightly glazed look in her eyes would elicit nothing but candour.

"You make me squeal and do ... wonderful things ... but I want to see you fuck other people. But just that ... sex ... not love. Don't you want to see me with other girls." I gulped, and she felt my groin through my trousers. "Of course you do. And I want to see you with other girls. But not now. Or next week. Or next month. Or not even this year or maybe not next year. Just whenever. I want you now and I want..." She pushed me away slightly and pulled at my belt. She smiled at me and sat me down on the bed, before twirling in her dress.

She was not used to it and fell against the wall – the wine may have contributed, but she smiled and slapped my hands when I moved. "Stay there," she told me and flicked on the radio.

Sarah pushed her body towards me and unhooked her dress as a football anthem came through the speakers. She looked at me and then the floor, trying desperately to dance seductively to unsuitable music. Her hips wiggled, and she fell against the wall again as her dress got caught in her ankles. "You OK?"

"Fine," she muttered and spun around, unhooking her bra and then sliding her knickers down. If she had wanted to do an alluring striptease, it hadn't really worked: it was over too quickly and she failed to keep eye contact with me during her dancing. That said, having a naked girlfriend is always a good start and I pulled her towards me, and kissed her belly before sliding off the bed and kissing her mons.

She giggled and let me push her onto the double bed as I frantically unclothed myself. She barely had to wait for a moment until I looked up at her with a grin. "May I?"

"Of course," she said with a snort and I gently nibbled at the inside of her thigh. She murmured and squeaked as my lips scouted around her crevice and then touched her clit. She groaned audibly and pushed her body into the mattress.

I tasted her muskiness and swirled my tongue around her button, pushing hard on her teenage pearl before flicking it. Sarah groaned and grunted, closing her eyes and allowing me to bring her to orgasm before pulling on my arms. "Come here," she whispered and we embraced as my cock slid along her crack and nestled at the mouth of her entrance.

She looked longingly at me, and I thrusted deep into her unprotected womanhood. It was gentle, loving sex that we did while kissing each other. Her nipples rubbed against my chest as I rocked back and forth and I felt their rigidness against my body.

Sarah was grunting through her nose, and I closed my eyes as we kissed. I could feel myself nearing the point of no return, and Sarah must have sensed it as she started pushing down on my thrusts, squeezing my cock as it intruded into her personal space.

She grunted as I sped up; I was going to erupt into her and gasped, screwing up my face and clamping my lips together as a few waves of my seed were squirted into my lover.

She was panting as I held my position inside her and we kissed. "Thank you," I muttered and she just giggled. "I just want to know," I said with a smile as I withdrew. "Exactly why you think I would want anyone else!"


Rhea flounced down in the chair at breakfast with her arms crossed. "I'm still waiting."

"Rhea?" Simon pleaded, and Rhea glared at him. "Come on."

"Thank me."

"What for?" Sarah and I asked in unison.

"Tell 'em." Simon shook his head, and Rhea spluttered. "He admitted he had a wank last night, and he was thinking of me. So he needs to thank me for getting his end away as it was all down to me. Was it a good orgasm or just a standard wank?"

I looked at Sarah and then at Rhea; Simon was shaking his head and was bright red. "That's very personal."

"Yeah. And it's well out of order. I don't exist just to populate his spank bank."

Sarah giggled. "Am I in your spank bank?" She asked with a mischievous look.

"Of course not," Rhea replied instantly. "He spends too long fuckin' you to have any time for self-pleasure."

"Excuse me!" I moaned. "It's all very personal." Simon looked at Rhea and she grunted, pouring some tea into a cup.

"Of course," Simon told her quietly. "If you..."

Rhea spluttered an interruption. "If you think I am always going to play with you just to stop you having a wank," she said loudly, and Simon went red again.

"I distinctly remember something in the bible," I told my sister and her eyes widened.

"Err ... offside! I am not a Christian."

"You are C of E," I told her, and my little sister snorted.

"As I said. I am not a Christian. I am an Atheist. Hence the C of E bit." Simon's face contorted slightly, and she licked her lips. "I go to Church, so Simon is happy, and his parents are happy, but I am not a Christian. So bible passage or no bible passage, I do not care if some 2,000 year old text says I can't play with my boyfriend's cock 'cause I am going to do it if I want and..."

"I really don't want to know," I told her, and she slurped her drink with a smirk.

"Of course, I never said I did, I just said I wouldn't use the bible as a reason not to."

I shook my head and looked over at Sarah who shrugged. "And Church of England isn't Atheist," Simon told her, but Rhea just cackled.

"Of course it is. Hell, everyone in our school is Church of England. If Satan was here, he'd be C of E. C of E is nothing but a catch-all religion for the English." Simon flinched and coughed.

"I'm C of E," Simon told her.

"OK, we told your mother I was Christian. Why did we do that? To let us date. If I told her I was an Atheist d'ya think she'd have allowed it? Course not. So we told her, I was C of E. Doesn't mean I believe in the fairies at the bottom of the garden."

All four of us groaned, and it started a disagreement with Simon, so Sarah and I retreated from the conversation. Dad had been unerring silent throughout Rhea's proclamations and had a knowing smile on him. It was the last full day we had in the Lakes, and he told us to be ready at 10am to go out. Both Rhea and I looked blankly at each other, but Dad wasn't telling us anything so Sarah and I limited ourselves to some mutual masturbation in the shower and several long kisses under the warm shower head.

Dad gave a smile, and we walked out to his car. "So where are we going?" Rhea asked, in her usual impatient way, and Dad chuckled.

"You'll see," he said and drove into Coniston and then took the road out towards Barrow and the coast. Sarah and I looked at each other, but she soon turned her attention to the window as the road took in some spectacular views, dramatic landscapes and tranquil locations.

I took to talking to Dad, Rhea and Simon started squabbling over something and Dad started talking about his property projects for the forthcoming year. He seemed almost a little bit defeated: for the first time in several years he would not be building a single house inside the national park, choosing the outlying towns and villages around the Lake District.

"Regulations – so bloody many of them," he moaned as the car turned onto a main road. It came to rest at a small farmhouse, and Dad was the first to get out.

"Where are we?" Rhea asked, and an older gentleman came running over, shaking Dad's hand as he did.

"This is Pete, my architect," Dad said and introduced myself, Sarah, Rhea and Simon to him. "He has a big farm here and said we could use it."

"Use it?" I asked, and Dad smiled.

"Listen, next year you'll be seventeen. And you too Sarah, right? Bet you wanna get your provisional license. For driving?"

I hummed in agreement. "Well yes, but..." I stared at his smiling face and then at the gentle slope in front of us and Dad chuckled at our confusion.

"I have a couple of old bangers I used to teach my two in," Pete said. "It's private land."

It suddenly dawned on me what Dad was planning and doing, and Rhea whooped. "A race," she cried, and Dad shook his head.

"No," he told her firmly. "Driving lessons."

"Can't we do a race?" Rhea moaned, and Dad shook his head.

"No. It's not safe to go racing." Rhea grunted and kicked a stone into the field in annoyance. "These might be old bangers," he said firmly. "And they are fine to teach in, but we haven't got roll cages and the like. It's a nice day, and I bought a picnic for you." He passed a small hamper out of the boot of the car, and she snatched at it. "Go spend some time with Simon."

Rhea's face broke into a smile. "Where?"

"There are miles of fields and Lake District to see, go 'round the corner or five miles away. Just be back here by four thirty." Rhea's face widened slightly, and she grabbed Simon's hand. "And don't do anything I wouldn't do."

Rhea waited until she was at the end of the lane and turned. "Where would be the fun in that," she shouted with a smirk.

"Taking a chance letting Rhea go out like that and expect her to be back in time," I told him but he just shrugged.

"I put an O.S. map in her hamper and circled where we are. And a compass," he said defensively. "How lost can she get?"

"Very," I muttered but Dad grabbed a set of keys from Pete and opened the oldest car – a fifteen year old faded blue saloon and Dad held the driver's door open gesturing for me to get in.

I felt nervous; I had sat in the driver's seat of a car before, but never before when I was about to drive. Dad ran around the front and opened the passenger door before climbing in and adjusting the seat back.

The car smelt a little musty, but Dad just told me to open the window to let the fresh air into the car. He started going through the controls of the vehicle, how to use them and what lights on the dashboard I should look out for. I glanced across and saw Pete with Sarah who was listening intently and then broke into a smile. Dad tapped a small button and called it the "Choke" and then told me to turn the key into the ignition.

I almost didn't expect it to start, but it did fairly easily and Dad gave a grin. "Pete's had 'em both running for ten minutes," he said with a smirk, and I didn't know what to say; it obviously meant something to him.

Dad told me to put the car in gear by depressing the clutch, but I pressed the brake instead of the clutch, and the gearbox made a grating sound as I struggled to get it into gear. I then compounded this by stalling the car twice and then when I did get it into gear, stalled it again. I just restarted the car without depressing the clutch, causing it to lurch forwards and he told me to take a deep breath.

Dad was calm (I rarely saw him not calm) and had me start the car again slowly before talking me through the clutch as I edged up the small embankment. Sarah was some distance ahead of me (she was finding her Rover easier to drive than my Ford Escort) and I had to pull sharply on the steering wheel for it to turn.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.