Educating the Twins - Cover

Educating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Leaving town was sort of done quietly. In fiction all of the people get together and have a giant orgy with everyone humping and sucking until exhaustion sets in. Our departure wasn't quite that dramatic.

We packed the night before. We were catching an evening flight, and we had all day before the bus left for the airport. We scattered to the four winds, each cramming a few last memories of this vacation into our heads. Mom and Dad went off to do whatever they were going to do, and Liz and I left for the beach. She quickly hooked up with a guy. I got a few rays before I wandered back into the bush with a guy. He had an above-average length, and he thrust into me so hard I thought his balls had to hurt from the way they kept banging into my bottom.

At any other time I'd be done for the day. Not here. I walked back to the condo wearing the beach wrap, which was loose enough that it kept flipping up from the breeze, displaying all of my womanly charms, or at least those below the waist. That certainly attracted some attention, and he was a nice, older man with a fringe of hair and a mustache. I sucked him while he licked me, and then we reversed positions and he gave me plenty of proof that he had plenty of energy, at least at this time of day.

I really did have to clean up afterward. After walking around town for a bit (I got my hair cut), I met Dick. Dick's dick turned my insides to mush, and then he doused the flame he'd lit. I clung to him, knowing we weren't going to get to do this again. Most of the guys in town blurred after a bit. He didn't. I savored every bit of his body, and certainly wanted more of it. That wasn't going to happen, and there was a good chance he wouldn't even be here the next time we got back to town. In a way that was very sad.

After he'd gone back to work (I had to tell him it was our last day here), I wandered down the street trying to take in everything I could. I saw Mom with three men. Her fantasy seemed to involve several men who just kept doing her. Not my fantasy, but she seemed to be happy.

There was a boy my age somewhere in there. I took a really hot bath back at the condo, put on a sundress and went for one last time. Surprisingly, I ran into Dick.

"I had some accumulated time off," he said. "I thought I'd spend it with you."

That was so sweet. We didn't immediately jump into the sack. We wandered around a little, holding hands and talking. He gave me an address where I could write him; he'd get my address from my letter or email, though he recommended the former. I saw his point. Email could be hacked. Sure, letters could be intercepted and opened, but that was a lot harder.

Now we did end up in bed. He expressed surprise that I wasn't wearing any panties (you don't wear a bra with that sundress).

"I'll let you in on a big secret," I murmured. "It pretty much feels the same with them or without them."

"So you could have forgotten them."

I smiled. "Not hardly. Now when I get back home I'll wear them very conscientiously. Just not here. I like it this way."

He grinned, and we proceeded from there.

We were doing it when everyone began gathering, and they all had to wait while Dick finished kissing my boobs and then held me, his cock pumping away in me, as I shuddered through a climax, and then joined me with his own release while mine was still thundering through me. He really wasn't in any sort of shape to see me to the door. I kissed his cock—-I really liked that appendage of his—and finally on the lips. He cradled my boobs in his nice warm hands, and then I had to slip out of bed and into my sundress.

Once out in the hall, and with the rest of the family watching, I put on my panties, the first time I'd worn them outside of bed since my period.

"All set?" Mom asked as I gave my new haircut a brief pass with a brush.

"All set."

We caught the bus in front of the hotel, rode back to the airport in silence, and boarded the flight home. I looked back at the island and thought I caught a glimpse of lights in the middle of the dark island. Or maybe it was my imagination.

The flight back was just a repeat of our trip there. It was late when we got off the commuter plane in Georgia. It was muggy, and the house smelled musty. After a while the air conditioner got the temperature down to something bearable.

"So," Liz said as I removed the panties that were still wet with Dick's come, "are you going to keep those?"

"Yeah, I think so. I'll let them dry first, and then seal them up."

She sighed. "It was fun. Wish we didn't have to come home."

"Yeah, I know. I'd have liked to stay there."

"I wonder if we could get a job there."

"We'd need to be 18," I said. "I checked."

She smiled. "Same old Lia, always one step ahead of me in the thinking."

It was too late to do that kind of search, so we agreed to do it the next day. We were going to have to do some shopping for the house, and that was going to take up a good part of the day. But we'd do the digging. We'd learned how to trade off doing searches, and between us I was pretty sure we could track down what we wanted to know.

It was a lot harder to find than we thought. We used Google Earth to go over pictures of the interior of each Caribbean island (except Cuba). Nothing. We were both convinced there had to be something, some clue in the pictures. We just kept coming up blank.

"In a way I'm not surprised," Liz said. "You want to keep a place like this very private."

"No doubt the CIA or whoever does satellites knows where it is," I said, "but they might not think of what it is. They'd see it as just a village or whatever in the middle of the jungle." I tapped the computer screen for emphasis. Our latest hope had been Monserrat, but the village we'd held out so much hope for was now under several feet of mud from the volcano. The picture that had given us so much hope had been from 2008.

"There may be other ways to figure it out," Liz said, but wouldn't elaborate.

We had our own credit card (one card, two people!) and it was on our parent's account, so when the statement came we went over it, trying to find anything from that. Nothing.

Of course we only spent part of each evening trying to find the place. We had to get back into the swing of things at home. There was shopping to do. Each of us had responsibilities for the house. I got soap, detergent, dishwasher stuff, and so on. Liz got TP, tampons, and restocked the things we used to cleanse our skin. We were coming up on Labor Day when Liz came to me with a puzzled look on her face.

"Did you just had your period?"

I nodded. "Yeah, the same as you. Why?"

"We didn't use anywhere near as many tampons as normal."

We looked at each other, and then looked down the hall at the kitchen, where we could hear Mom busy with dinner.

"Can't be," Liz said. "I swear she said she got her tubes tied."

I shook my head. "No, she's on the Pill, just like you and me."

I could almost see the light coming on in both of our heads. If I had my period, and Liz had hers, well, that left only one other tampon user in this house. Mom was just turning 37, way too young for the Change in Live.

We kept our questions to ourselves. Instead we worked back, trying to figure something out. "I know she had her period when we were at that town," Liz said one night when we were in bed. "You did, I did, and so..."

"You know, Sis, Mom likes to do several guys at a time."

"Gangbang. I know you told me you took part in one."

"Six guys." I shook my head in the darkness. "Okay, I've done one. I really don't feel like doing another. But Mom was doing two a day."

"Two?"

"With three or more guys each time."

"Then that means..."

"Assuming we've got our dates right, that's when it happened. And there's no way to tell who the father is."

"It's almost a certainty that it isn't Dad."

We mulled that over in silence. I think that brought home something to us: if you weren't careful, our family's favorite form of recreation could make a baby. Teenage girls need to be reminded of this from time to time.

It's very easy not to think of such things. You get caught up in all of the things that make sex fun, the emotions, the feeling of being wanted, and so on. You don't think that you may be making a baby. There are girls who claim they didn't know they were pregnant until they actually had the baby. I find that very difficult to believe. A girl has to know what's going on with her body. Liz disagrees with me, girls can be very good at denying the evidence.

It wasn't until we'd been back more than a week before we got involved with the parties again, and as Labor Day came, with school right behind it, I couldn't help but think how we were practicing making a baby. That is not the thought you want rattling around in your head when you're on your back and someone is holding your knees while he puts it to you. Usually you're not thinking at all, just enjoying what's happening.

I stopped worrying about babies when I got together with Dale, Mrs. Robertson, and her husband Tom. She got on the couch with her legs open. Someone had already been there because there was come leaking out of her. I licked that up, saving her the effort to clean up. While I did that Tom got behind me, opened my legs a bit, and then put his cock in.

That was fun. I jabbed in time with his thrusts, and all three of us worked out way to a very satisfying conclusion. Dale and Tom came at the same time, which I thought was really cool. Then Dale pulled me up on the couch beside her. After some kisses to get my attention, she worked her way down to clean her husband's passion out of me. Eventually I sat on her face while she licked away. Tom stroked himself until he was hard, and then plunged into Dale. He and I kissed and he played with my boobs while he did her. I really enjoyed watching his cock going in and out of her, and it helped me come.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.