Educating the Twins - Cover

Educating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Psychologists say mothers and daughters should do things together. It imparts some of the life-experience to the daughter, and helps form a bond that will last a lifetime. Our parents were very diligent in doing that. This afternoon Dad and Liz went off to do something, leaving me at loose ends. I was riding my bike down Main Street when Mom and I got to have one of those Mother-Daughter experiences, just not the one those magazine articles imagined.

I'd mentioned that the parks in town had a lot of bushes. There was one that didn't, the park right in the center of town with the fountain and stuff like that. This was where we had cook-outs for the entire town. Almost of necessity it had to be open. That left all of the other parks for those things you prefer to do with some privacy, like getting it on with whoever was handy when the hornies hit.

As I turned the corner on one of the side streets, I saw Mom and at least four guys. She was looking excited about something, and so did they. Then Mom, who had a blanket in her hand, led the way into the park.

Now I'm not above a bit of spying. I like to watch couples doing it. Sometimes the girl turns me on, but more often it's watching the male bodies that are the real trip. I know girls aren't supposed to be really into that sort of thing, you have to admit all of those naked bodies can be pretty interesting.

Mom was Already naked, and she had one hand on a cock while she was kissing someone else. The other two guys were feeling her up. This looked like a fun party.

"Enjoying the show?" a guy asked from behind me.

I turned. There were two guys behind me. I had a sudden impulse and reached back; the guy I touched was hard beneath his shorts.

"Do you think they'd mind if we joined them?" I asked.

Both men got the idea. "I don't think so." I had a hand on my bottom, and another hand lifting my skirt.

I'd had something like this back home at the parties. There, though, it was slower paced and you had several others around you. Here it was just Mom and me, and six guys. She was a little surprised to see me, but moved over on the blanket to make room.

I confess I got caught up in the moment. I had hands everywhere, and cocks that followed. I'd wondered how women could do one guy while sucking a second, and maybe jacking off a third. I got my answer: it was just what happened. You wanted it, and there was always another hard cock, or a limp one you made hard. I came a few times, and then lost track. It was just one after another, and after a while it seemed like I was in a continuous climax. All of that cock certainly stimulated me, and an orgasm relieves the tension. And my body did, time after time. And when one guy came and relaxed, there was always another guy willing to step into the breach, or, in this case, slide into it.

When I finally began to make sense of things, Mom and I were clinging together. We were hot and sweaty, and covered with come. I was totally wrung out. Mom was still going, and I held her as the guy doing her got her off. Then he pulled out halfway through his own climax, and spattered us with come.

Mom slowly relaxed, breathing hard but slowly unwinding.

The guys were around us, their cocks all limp and slick. They were clearly down for the count.

"They need cleaning up," Mom mumbled. She reached for the nearest guy and began licking him.

I wasn't sure I could take another guy, not without some recuperating time, but this looked fun. I turned the other way and started licking.

I'd gotten to know what my juices tasted like. Liz's too, for that matter. His cock was a mix of his come and something else. It had to be Mom, I didn't see any other female around us. This didn't freak me out like that one time with Dad's come did. I sucked and licked the guy clean—he didn't get hard, though his cock did straighten out a bit—and he actually flinched a little the first time I took his glans between my lips.

I got my three clean, and checked on Mom.

She had come everywhere, her face, her boobs, her hair, tummy, legs, just about everywhere a girl could have it. I probably looked the same way. It certainly felt that way.

We could linger, but this wasn't like what you got with just one guy; that was always a tender moment. This was more of an exercise in our sexual organs. We collected our clothes, I got my bike, and we left them there.

Now total nudity is not supposed to be seen out on Main Street. Still, we didn't have any other place to dress. I pulled on my skirt—Mom was wearing shorts—and looked stupidly at my top. It seemed like an awful bother to put it on, but some things are more than habit. I pulled it on. There's nothing like splotches of come to make a top look really flattering.

I mounted my bike, and almost wanted to get off. I was definitely sore down there. Your body is really only meant to take guys one at a time with some rest in between. Mom and I had just done continuous, non-stop sex, and that makes you hurt.

Still, I persevered (I can be stubborn that way), while Mom held the handlebars like she had when I'd been little.

"Wow," she said at last. "I was looking for two, I didn't think it would go so far."

"It was kind of fun," I admitted. "I'm not sure I'd do it again, at least like that."

She laughed. "Yeah, it was a bit much."

We went home and took a shower. Now I'd showered and bathed with Liz all of the time. We didn't do anything sexual. For one thing, she was my sister. Guys fantasize, though.

Mom and I under the spray was like Liz and me. I helped her shampoo her hair, and she returned the favor. Other than that we handed the scrubber back and forth, and that was it.

"Sure was a lot of come. Those guys must have had balls the size of basketball to produce that much.

When we were finally cleaned up we had a nice Mother-Daughter time with both of us swaddled in towels. We didn't talk about what we'd just done. Instead we just talked, one of those rambling conversations that wanders all over the place. Mothers and Daughters need to have that sort of conversation from time to time. You get a lot of things out, and you end up feeling really close.

Eventually we got dressed. What we'd had on for this little adventure needed to go in the wash. When I went outside and checked, I took a washcloth with me; the bicycle seat was smeared with dried come. There was probably more here and there, but not that I cared.

"I think I lost my panties," Mom said when I came back inside. "I can't find them."

"Do what I do and don't wear any," I said. "It just slows things down."

She laughed. "Oh, you naughty girl. What did I teach you?"

"I still sit up straight, keep my legs together—"

"Hah!"

"Okay, not so much around here. It gets hard to do that in this town."

She nodded. "I think I was just in some sort of wild woman thing. I did two guys right after breakfast, and now this afternoon."

"Remember that old Mama cat we had when Liz and I were little?"

"Mittens."

"She came in heat, this must have been when we were 5 or 6, and got cornered by several toms. She had the same look on her face when she finally came inside: tired, almost exhausted, but pleased in some way."

"Well, you have to admit such a large dose of cock will do that to a girl."

Liz and Dad got home right after that. From what I could gather they hadn't kept their pants on either. They'd met up with a couple, and Liz did the man while Dad and the Mom got together. It was nothing like what Mom and I did, but the quantity doesn't matter, only that you do something together.

I certainly didn't feel like any male attention, so when Liz went out, I stayed home and watched TV. The show was one of those sit-coms, but with plenty of casual sex.

Now in the real world you wouldn't have a guy come home to find his roommate, a girl, doing it on the couch, and not really join in or do much of anything other than just say hi. She casually mentioned that the guy doing her was just some guy she'd met on the bus. There were a lot of other things like that. It was all highly improbable, but entertaining in a way.

Now I'd been getting addicted to Japanese anime. The guys were hung, the girls had boobs that defied gravity, and the situations more than a little improbable. All of the girls were clearly students (they all wore school uniforms), and as far as I could tell, their classes were all on sex. At least the girls in this cartoon wore bras. There was no way on earth a girl with boobs as big as the average girl wouldn't sag. The guys were inexhaustible, and most classes ended with someone getting her brains fucked out.

Liz came home about then. She'd had a date, but the guy had stood her up. That was all right, she found someone else to get to know, and spent a few minutes in the bathroom cleaning up from having said good-bye to the guy.

"You look tired," she said.

"Yeah, a little. Mom and I met these six guys, and we got a lot better acquainted."

"All six?" Her eyes widened at my nod. "God. That sounds crazy, in a fun way."

"It was intense. I'm not sure if I want to try something like that again."

"I can see why."

"Mom told me it wasn't her first group of the day, either. " We cocked our ears at the familiar sound from our parents' bedroom. "Or her last."

"No, I think that's just Mom and Dad. She must have insides made of iron. I thought three guys in an evening was a lot."

I nodded. "My thoughts exactly. Needless to say, I didn't feel like doing much afterward."

"I wouldn't either. Six~"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.