Educating the Twins
Chapter 13

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

There were a lot of things to do other than screw like bunnies, but I really considered them to be secondary things. I knew from looking at Mom that when I was older there would be other things, but right now I was far more interested in hard cocks and what they could do for me.

In a funny way Liz and I actually grew closer by growing apart slightly. I realized I didn't have that one person in my life I could always talk to. After a fun lunch time with Dick, I went looking for her. I spotted her at the other end of Main Street; she, it turned out, was looking for me.

"So many things have happened," she said as we got our bikini bottoms and headed for the beach. "There's this guy named Bill I've met, and a couple older guys I wouldn't mind seeing again, except they're married, and ... and..."

"There's Dick," I said. "He works here. And an older guy, and..." I grinned at her sheepishly. "I've missed you."

"Same here."

We spent the rest of the afternoon catching some rays and just being together. Mom and Dad had something cooking that night, a barbecue It was the end of the week, and we were apparently helping welcome some new residents of the town.

Over the course of the evening we got barbecue sauce all over our hands and faces, just like when we were little girls, and we danced, sang songs in a large sing-a-long, and even got laid by a pair of twin boys. After we finished we looked at each other, and then switched around. I wanted to know how much these boys were alike. They were. It was a lot of fun. Even their come tasted alike, and one of the things I'd learned was that each guy tasted just a little different: salty and a little bitter.

Mom and Dad brought a couple home with them, and all four of them looked tired the next morning. There'd been noises from their bedroom all night. It'd left Liz and I both horny, and we went out after breakfast looking for some fun.

Anywhere else we might have failed. They were newcomers and exploring the place. We showed him some of the better sights. The guy I picked, his name was Ken, was dark-haired and a little chunky with a squarish face. His cock was abut average sized, but when you're horny all cocks are well0zized. It isn't a question of how it looks, but what it can do.

Ken's cock turned slightly to the right, and I joked that he had me hooked. Guys can be so self-conscious about such things, but he wasn't. He just grinned and bent over to tongue my boobs.

Liz and I were lying in opposite directions, so I had a clear view of her pussy. I got really turned on when her partner bent over, nestled the thick head of his cock between her sex lips, and sank partway into her. I couldn't wait for Ken to do the same thing to me. I could feel Liz's eyes on my down there as Ken did.

He was okay as a partner. He did show that he knew how to treat a girl. I didn't come, but I enjoyed myself. When he pulled out his cock was still hard, and there was a thin strand of come connecting the tip with me.

He was still hard, and so was Liz's partner. So we swapped. That pretty much took care of my horniness, at least for the moment. The boys looked pretty tired, which surprised me. That's when I found out they'd already beaten off once that morning. They'd learn they didn't need to.

We parted as friends. Liz and I got something to wet our throats. Without really talking about it, we both cleaned up. A lot of time we just sort of peed and washed down. This time we got out the douche and did our best to clean ourselves both inside and out. Both of us scrubbed our skins until we glowed. I'm not sure why; something about those guys sparked this response. I figure it was our subconscious telling us something.

Do you want to see those two again?" I asked as we dried off.

"Not particularly. They were okay, but..."

There were a lot of things we could have done, but we wrapped ourselves in towels and watched the erotic adventures of Yuki, a Japanese girl with enormous boobs and a page boy bob. She took it every way a girl could, and had an endurance and acrobatic skill that was amazing. Both of us were impressed when she on five mounted Samurai. She had white high heels on, and never touched his stirrups until she dismounted after the final guy. She wore an open front white chemise that sort of hit the top her thighs. When she stood upright you could sort of say she was covered, sort of.

"However the guys had no trouble getting at her boobs," Liz pointed out.

"Or any other part of her. I like how she successfully went from guy to guy."

"It did look like it was done as one continuous shot."

I nodded. "That was because of the sound. I didn't hear any break."

"She had enough come coming out of her that I can believe it. Five guys in one continuous go."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.