Educating the Twins - Cover

Educating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I had no idea where we were, and the name on the sign in the terminal didn't help. "Welcome!" That was eal informative. We were definitely in a tropical climate. In the early evening I could see palm trees, people in shorts and tees, and the women were in sandals. I couldn't smell much, just hot asphalt, slightly scorched rubber, and jet fuel. Maybe those are the smells of the tropics.

There was a woman standing in a corner. Dad asked her something and we were directed to a open air bus parked outside. The driver checked our names off of a list on a clipboard Dad made two trips to get our luggage while we sat on the bus.

Two other families joined us. The kids were teenagers, which I thought was interesting. I'm sure it meant something, but it I did know was that we wouldn't have little kids around that we'd have to babysit.

Eventually we got under way. "I know where we're going," Liz whispered. "The middle of nowhere."

Yeah, it looks like it."

We left the airport, passed through a town with boats bobbing in a harbor, and headed off into the unknown. We made turns here and there, passed a few cars, and eventually turned off of what appeared to be the main road. We finally came to a gate. We passed through there and went even farther, twisting and turning. I had no idea where we were or where we were going, but obviously the driver did. After another gate on a side road we were on gravel. Shrtly after turning a corner, though, we were on pavement again.

"I see lights up ahead," Liz said. "It looks like we're getting wherever we're going."

We rolled into an Amrican small town that was even more "American" than anyplace except maybe Main Street in Disney World. There were street lights straight out of some Golden Era picture, signs in English, drugstores, barber shops, and everything else you could expect to see back home. Everyone was neatly dressed, too, the girls in dresses or skirts and tops, and the guys in long slacks and shirts.

We pulled to a stop in front of a hotel and got off the bus. Dad got us checked in and we examined our suite. It was two bedrooms and a separate living room and bath.

"Not bad," Liz said as she dropped her suitcase on the bed. "It could be a lot worse."

"We've both seen pictures."

Liz and I had separate beds. When we'd slept in the same bed as little girls we'd discovered that we both liked to sprawl. We'd learned, on vacation, that a queen-sized bed was barely big enough for both of us. This would work.

Liz picked up the TV remote. "What do we have here?"

The TV turned on to a Channel Guide. They didn't give the names of the networks like they did in other hotels. Instead we saw: News& Weather; Sports 1; Sports 2; Movies 1; Movies 2' Movies 3; Education Channel; Cartoon Channel Drama Channel.

Mom called before we could explore any farther.

"We have some things we have to go over," Dad said. "Have a seat."

We shrugged, we had a seat on the couch, and I, at least, put on a the face of eager attention.

"There are some things we need to know to here," Dad said. "We're going to be here for a month, and I thought we'd look at them together."

I was expecting rules of conduct or something. Instead it was practical things like making purchases, how to get around (walk or bike), and so on. Dad was right, this was stuff we needed to know.

"What about clothes?" Liz asked.

"Wear what you would at home," Mom said. "Be sensible."

Liz and I exchanged looks. That fit what Mom had finally packed in our luggage. Ozzie and Harriet here we came.

"We're going to be here for a month," Dad said, "and we'll be moving to a condo tomorrow morning."

"They're cleaning it tonight," Mom added. "So we'll be up early in the morning."

There was a small booklet in our bedroom, so we skimmed through it. This was a regular American village in the middle of a Caribbean island. There were limits on how far we could go, but we were on quite a few acres with limited or no access from the outside world. There was a lake on the edge of town and quite a few things to do. We could be pretty busy if we wanted to, or just lie around and absorb some sunlight.

I decided to try the TV again. I don't know what I expected, but it wasn't what I found.

News & Weather – I didn't expect them to be nude and attractive.

Sports – everyone was naked, and they were having a game where men had their cocks held vertically while someone measured how high their come shot.

Education – they were demonstrating the proper way to eat out a girl ("I'll volunteer to be the girl," Liz said).

Cartoon – Japanese Anime with a very explicit sexual content. We watched a teenage girl with white hair, 32JJ boobs and a 20″ waist getting it from a tanned guy with a 14″ cock. Japanese porn with sub-titles, not what I expected.

Sit-com – a typical TV sit-com like from the 50s and early 60s except there was a lot of nudity and sex. But these stories had plots; we watched enough to make sure.

Drama – like the sit-coms, but unlike the shows on TV back home, these didn't hint at sex. It was obvious and right up front. In the scene we watched two couples were having dinner in a restaurant. Mr. A was fingering Mrs. B, who was giving him a handjob, and the same thing was going on with Mr. B and Mrs. A.

"I'm seeing a pattern here, Liz said.

"We could spend the entire time here just watching TV."

Liz nodded. "Not what I had in mind, but yeah."

We stayed up late watching TV. We kept flipping through the channels, but finally settled on the Education Channel. They were covering masturbating for girls, and after a bit we both began to experiment.

In the morning—tropical mornings move very quickly between dark and light—we were up, showered, and dressed early enough even for Mom. After breakfast we were off to find our condo. There were other families00all the kids were teens—doing the same thing. Eventually we found it down a side-street. I'd brought the map along and compared things: if we went up the street we ran into a 'Cothing Required' zone. But if one of us wanted to walk out of the condo without our tops, no one would care.

Liz and I shared a room, but there was also a guest bedroom, a large bathroom with room for two people in the shower, a large Rec Room with plenty of furniture, a decent kitchen, and so on. I could picture a good party here, and from the look on her face, so could Mom. The backyard had a low fence between us and the people on either side. There wasn't much in the way of privacy, but given what we'd seen on TV, that wasn't much of a concern here.

We did have some shopping to do for the place, mostly food. We did that while Dad got the bicycles that were common around here. I did notice that the stores had semi-private rooms. I wondered what they were for, but in the drugstore we got our answer: there was a couple on the bed going at it.

Putting sex on TV, and mentioning it in a brochure didn't give me as much of a flavor of the place as watching a couple go at it in a drugstore. I could learn to like a place like this.

That reminded me that neither I nor my sister had gotten any in quite a few days. I was thinking about this when Dad showed us the bikes and we all got a crash course in learning to ride them all over again.

Mom decided that we needed to go for a ride. After putting the groceries away we saddled up and wobbled our way to the end of the street. We took a few turns and ended up cycling through a park. There was a couple having a picnic, and another that was eating each other. She wasn't doing much to suck him off because he was doing quite a number on her.

It was over two miles from one side to the other, at least the way we went. When we got home there was a family from next door, a man and woman with two boys. They introduced themselves as the Shortlands, and they had the other half of the building.

"We're here to welcome you to the neighborhood," Mr. Shortland said.

This could only mean one thing, at least in my mind, and when one of the boys began to put the moves on me, I decided that I wasn't going to take an hour to get to the point where my clothes were finally off. I pulled off my tank top and reached behind me to unhook my bra. He stared at my boobs, his eyes alight. I had to start on his shirt because he was just looking.

He was wild and all over the place, and I decided he was still new to this. I'd heard this from the guys back home. A boy will get so excited about what was happening that he'll go off in a hurry. This boy, Chip, certainly did. We'd barely gotten it in before he erupted.

"Young, dumb, and full of come." It might be a cliché, but it is certainly true. Teenage boys don't have the technique of older men, but they recover quickly. I shoved my boobs in Chip's face and moments later, like magic, up he came. Then I put him right back in my pussy, now sopping, and we resumed where we'd left off. But this time he lasted long enough.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.