Educating the Twins - Cover

Educating the Twins

Copyright© 2012 by Pretty in Pink

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Lia and Liz are twin girls growing through their teenage years. They discove their parents are swingers. Intrigued, they find a way to join in. Life goes on as they choose different paths in life, all the while learning about life, sex, and the world.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Consensual   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

It was only fair. Dale, Mrs. Robertson, licked her husband's come out of me, and I licked Larry's come out of her. We then got a lot more involved with each other. I'd never really eaten a woman before, not seriously, and I felt a sense of accomplishment when I brought her to a squealing, wailing, climax. Of course she had to lick all of her juices from my face, which was a lot of fun. Then she went down on me.

Guys had gone down on me before at these parties, though they're a little awkward when someone (including them) had come in me. Dale didn't have the hang up about come that guys do.She licked me comprehensively and thoroughly. It was one of those climaxes that you remember for a long time.

Of course after all of that I needed a cock. I may like playing with girls, but I need some hard male anatomy in me to really make me feel complete.

After we cp, [;eted je [I;;ed pit amd sprt pf ribbed jos cpcl bacl amd fprtj agaomst, y pussy. His cock was still rigid, and looked slick. I kind of liked that view of it.

I took him in hand and rubbed him up and down between the lips of my pussy. That feels good, too, though most guys don't realize it. He even slipped it in a couple of times, but he was wilting, and didn't stay long.

He did get me up for someone else, though, and this time I was on top. Girls like that, in part because we can control the speed and depth. I also had learned to swirl around a bit so he thrust into me at different angles. That was way cool.

At the end, Dale took to kissing me down there again. Finally she nibbled up to my face.

"You've been a very busy girl," she murmured around kisses. "I could taste all of those men."

'"I'm not going to say no if they offer."

Our lips met and we had a nice time playing and sucking with our tongues. Her skin was incredibly soft, and I loved rubbing our boobs back and forth against each other.

"I'm glad I turned all of the grades in," she said. "It was so hard looking at you and seeing just the student."

"It was hard looking at you and seeing the teacher."

I felt her smile as we kissed again. We sighed, sort of content against each other.

I hated leaving, but I had a plus on this evening. Our parents had said "okay", and Larry was going to spend the night. Liz was getting to share her bed with one of the other teen swboys. I had a feeling we weren't going to get as much sleep as we thought.

And we didn't.

Back when we were just old enough to have an idea about what happens between men and women in the bedroom, our female cat came in heat. She was an indoor cat, and, we found, part Siamese (the yowl). We borrowed a Tom from a neighbor and locked them in the basement.

At the end of four days we let them out. She came out with her tail waving languidly. He sort of dragged himself up the last few stares and collapsed against the couch, sleeping. Poor guy, he looked exhausted.

Larry did, too. First, he'd had a busy night at the party, and then there were my demands, including when we woke up. I was sure he'd be happy to get home, but only after Church. He rejoined his parents there.

I was tired, too, and as sore as I'd been that first Sudnay morning. Come is a reasonable lubricant, but I learned that petroleum jelly is a lot easier on you.

Dale, Mrs. Richardson, took me aside on Monday. We had Monday, Tuesday, and a half-day on Wednesday. Grades were all in, now we were fidgeting kids just wanting to be released for the summer.

She sat across from me with two other girls right next to us, and answered questions about going to school to become a teacher. I wasn't that interested in the subject (I had no idea what I wanted to do), but this was one of the acceptable ways a teacher could talk with a student and not get people worried that they were "up to something". We hadn't had that happen in our school district, but there were just enough cases of it happening that we were careful, including one in Washington State where the teacher left her husband and kids for the teenage boy, who had gotten her pregnant.

The girls left when I said I had just a couple more questions. I was more interested in our sexual relationship, and that's where my questions headed. Before I could get started, though, she led things off.

"I normally don't do girls," she said quietly. "I guess I just got carried away."

"You didn't hear any complaints from me. It was my first time with a woman."

She smiled slightly. "I'll take that as a compliment."

"Once in a while," I said, "I can really go for it."

"How does it feel to be doing something your sister isn't?"

"I'm surprised, at least in a way. It feels ... strange."

She nodded. "I suppose it does."

"I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but I really don't get excited by any other girls."

"So something about me turns you on."

"Once in a while."

"Same here." She nodded again. "Okay, glad we got that out of the way. And I'm probably not going to have you as a student until Senior Civics. That'll help."

""It means I won't spend half of my time in class undressing you with my eyes."

She laughed. "What do you think I do?"

"Are you going to be around this summer?"

"For the parties. I have summer school. I think your parents are planning a vacation."

"That's what they said. Summer school?"

"Teachers have to keep their skills sharp," she said. "I'm working on my Masters in History." Almost all of the teachers here at school will be taking summer classes. Fortunately we do get some time off to de-compress. That's when we visit the family. A teacher is always involved in either teaching or learning."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.